Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadly Walk

2 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

A Deadly Walk - Page 16 Empty Re: A Deadly Walk

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Patrick? Jeremy? They were lying! They just said their names were Demetrie and Lucus(sp)! I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. I lifted my hat and stared directly at Luke(Ima call him that) with a hard exression. "hey! Y'all just said your names was demetrie and uhm Lucus didn't ya? It ain't nice to lie!" I accused in a very okie twang accent. My blue eyes locked on Lukes as I linked arms with tala. I was still uneasy but it was in a female hybrids nature to lie to male hybrids. Most just wanted sex. I place my free hand on my hip and my shopping bags rustle with my swift movement. I knew that in sticky situations that two hybrids could communicate through their minds so as I smirked at the guys I closed my eyes and said to Tala who stood confused at my side, "We can lie. They can not. Don't believe them" I reopen my eyes to focus on them. I decide to try a new form of introduction. "Well as she said I'm Hannah and she Katie. Y'all from around here?" the gentle breeze picks up loose blue strands of hair and blow them freely around my face. I still keep my hat angled down to hide my horn stubs.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Lucas: I smiled, "You caught us red-handed." I was going to say, "but neither should you." but decided to leave that part out. I was different from most othe male hybrids. I could tell when a female was lying, and if they were hybrid. Just from a few small signs. I watched as she closed her eyes, doing probably what I had just done to Demetri. She was probably telling her friend to be careful since we're liars and all we want is sex. We male hybrids like sex, but some, like me, don't always want just sex, we want more; love. I thought to Demetri, "Just go along with it, 'memeber we trying to pretend we're the kind of hybrids who don't know they're hybrids." I did yet another mental eye roll at Demetri. I nodded at "Hannah" and said, "We live on a rather large ranch a few miles thatta way." I pointed to our left, their right. "What about you?"

Demetri: I knew right from the start these girls would know we were lying, but I watched as Lucas contiued to talk to them. I smiled mentally and replied, "We need to pretend we're virgin hybrids? Aww man. This sucks." I watched as Hannah linked arms with Katie. At the same time, Hannah and Lucas linked eyes, not moving for an instant. Then reality came buzzing back. I listened as Lucas told of our ranch a few miles back to the East. I loved the ranch, all the lushious green grass, blowing in the wind. The smell of the hay/straw in the barn, how loving the animals were. Especially the-mares! I yelled to Lucas, "Our mares! They have been sitting there probably getting anxious, nervous, worried, angry, and a lil annoyed!" I took a step back to move and walk around the girls, but Lucas put up an arm.

Lucas: I gasped, "I completely forgot!" I looked over at the girls, "We must go now, but we'd like to meet again. Perhaps we can meet tonight at the bar/club down the street?" I watched, my eyes pleading for them to agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 pm

i watch them closely and try not to laughed at sapphire. i hold back a chuckle and say back to her "duh!" i look at Demetri,my eyes flashed for barley a second, i look at him with a Bord expression and fake a yawn,but my mine was racing he was a wolf hybrid, i could feel it. luckily my hat was pulled down over my eye so he couldnt see them when they flash and now looking a little hurt and confused. i glance at sapphire through my bangs witch hand come out of the messy braids i put my light brown hair into earlier. i didnt want to see them again i didnt trust male hybrids at all after what happen a while back when i was alone.luckily i was a good actor so they didnt know how on the inside i was getting a little scared and annoyed as &*#%, i wanted them to leave us alone, but then again we were acting like normal people. i smiled a sugar coated smiled and nodded "That sounds great" my words practically dripped with sugar and crap so much that i wanted to slap myself
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

My eyes widen when Luke mentioned their ranch. A ranch! "Hey! We..." I stop myself because I sounded to excited and was practicly giving myself away. I cough then continue, "We have a ranch too, that way" I realized I was pointing the same way they were. Suddenly the thoughts of my stallions drifted I to my worry cramped head. *we have to get to our boys!*I think to Tala. I run my eyes over Luke, his auora flashing his griffin personality. My eyes flashed hurt cuz Demetrie was just like Tala and the guy who wants me was nothin in my catagory. I place a bright plastic smile on my face and still speaking in my okie twang I say cheerfully, "Well that sounds like a lotta fun. We'll me y'all there tonight" and giggled. I began to walk with Tala around the pursuing guys. As I pass Luke I drop my voice and my okie twang to say in a sweet, sexy voice,"We know what yall are up to virgin hybrids" I laugh seductivly at the virgin part and place my hand on her chest and stare straight into his eyes. I laugh and say out loud like nothing happened, "See y'all later!" and we walked briskly over to our horses and left
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Lucas: I watched as Hannah's eyes brightened when I mentioned the ranch. She started to say something, but calmed herself down and continued. I smiled to myself when she pointed in the same direction we had. When Demetri also mentioned our mares, I saw her eyes widen. They started to leave, but agreed to meet us. As she walked by Hannah whispered into my ear that they knew we were virgin hybrids. "They're falling for it!" I exclaimed to Demetri. He replied and I nodded mentally. I managed to make myself blush and whispered back, "Oh, is it that obvious?" I laughed and then said calling after her to add in like Demetri had said, "Wait hybrids? What are you talking about?!"
Demetri: I watched Katie, I couldn't see her eyes, but I felt something strange, like another wolf or something, but I shook it off. "Probably nothing." I thought to myself. Although I couldn't see her eyes I could see her bangs, which covered them. Her bangs seemed to have fallen out of her braids that were now messy looking. I figured they weren't supposed to messy and smiled. Her hair was a light brown color that I couldn't explain, it seemed like a one of a kind. I smiled when I heard that they had a ranch in the same direction we did. I could hear Hannah whisper something to Lucas and when he exclaimed into my mind I smiled back, "Great! Add in something about the hybrid part!" He did and when the rushed away I smiled at him and said, "Let's head home!" We walked back to our mares and saw they seemed a little sad now that the two stallions had disappeared, "I wonder if the stallions were the girls..." I thought to myself. I hopped onto my mare Moon and Lucas hopped onto Starlight. We trotted home, talking about the girls the whole way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 pm

The moment we burst through the front gate, I was off my horse and dragging Tala past a confused Emily and into the house. I ran up the stairs and dropped my bags on the ground and flopped onto my bed. I started to tear up. I sat up, my make up smeared. "what the heck? Ugh!!" I cried out to Tala who stood in the doorway to my room. I lunged my bed and sighed again.
Emily took the horses into the stables and with Mike's help she got them settled.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Lucas: We made it to the house and I hopped off Starlight. I handed her over to Natalie, who also took Moonlight back to the stables. I walked inside with Demetri and sat down at the bar in the kitchen. I grabbed a pepsi and sat down on a bar stool. Demetri grabbed a bag of Doritos and stood leaning on the bar in front of me smiling. "What?" I asked. He replied, "We have dates tonight." I smiled and said, "Our plan worked!" I felt bad that we had tricked them, but we weren't bad hybrids, we were good.

Demetri: I handed Moonlight over to Natalie and with one last pat from me they were off, heading for the stables. I followed Lucas inside and grabbed a bag of Doritos. I leaned on the bar across from Lucas and smiled. He looked confused and asked what I was smiling about, "We have dates tonight." I said matter of factly. I watched as he smiled and said, our plan worked! I laughed and said, "Yeah," But my laugh faded, "I feel bad, they think we're virgins, and once they find out we aren't they're gonna think we're forcer hybrids."

Lucas: I sighed, "Yeah, but we don't need to tell them. Not until they completely understand us and will believe us when we tell 'em."
Demetri: I nodded, "Alright. Then I'm gonna go watch some tv."
Lucas: I smiled, "Great idea bro, I knew we were twins."
Demetri: I laughed and said, "Yeah sure!"
Lucas: We laughed and headed over to the couch and chairs to watch some tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 pm

i watch her tear up and sniffled then gritt my teeth i was a wolf i wasnt going to cry cause of my past. i walk and sit on the bed "well we have dates tonight" i say flatly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I hiss an inhuman hiss. "yeah we do" I snort. I thought back to the guys we meet and spoke aloud. "They think they fooled us. We know they aren't virgin hybrids. I mentioned that to Luke when we left but I think he misunderstood me." I stand up and walk over to my closet. Well I need to go out and fly off my anger before we go. Wanna go to? I'll have Emily join us since I need her to help me with my new scales and shine". I pick the bags up off the floor and leave the room I go outside and call for Emily. The 3 of us walk to behind the barn. I morph and stretch my wings. Emily held my bags as I untensed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm

i snorted "um yea were just as innocent as they are" i burst out laughed cause we were anything but that!. i nodded and walk with her grabbing my back i watch her morph then shift into my wolf form and lay down nawing on a bone "i hate doing this" i mumbled chewing it. i get lost in my thoughts something clicked when i look at the one guys, i rolled my eyes, then stand up and look at them "hey i'll be back a little later," i run off into the woods, i needed to burn this anger that i had for what happen a long time ago
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

I hiss and nodded understanding her pain I see in her eyes. I had an accident back when I was a younger hybrid too. I step away from Emily who joined by Mike and rear up. I close my tear filled eyes and toss my long neck back, whipping my head up and crying out angrily. I thrust up with my hindlegs and took to the air. I flew back and forth, bending the trees that grew below me. I cried out mulitple times in agony and hatred. I blew icy fire that I quickly mted with blue flame. When I calmed I landed gently infront of Emily who asked "which color and polish?" I nosed the white scales and silver polish then settled down to eat a buck that mike shot earlier as Emily worked. She chose a old scaled on my tail and peeled it away placing the white one where it fit. I closed my eyes and rested as she applied my polish. All scales were peeling off and I could feel the news ones coming back
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:52 pm

i run into the woods and snarled, i catch wiff of a buck and run after it fallowing my nose, i stop seeing it and jump on his back quickly killing it, i growled and rip into it growling, i start panting getting tired i lay down beside the ripped up buck and cry bitterly

(be bback on later!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

(kk)
Emily finished just as I caught Tala's weeping voice on the breeze. I say to Emily and mike "I will be back. Thanks you two! I don't know what I would do with out you" I lean my head down for them to hug and I begin to walk off. I take to the sky and scan the ground for my new best friend. The pale moonlight lit my way and I found her. I swooped down and landed close by. I tossed the ratty buck away "Are you gonna be okay?" I ask her. I didn't even look at my new body. The moon glinted off the white scales and made the silver polish glitter like thousnads of diamonds.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:05 pm

i lay there cry bitterly and look up at the dragon "sapphire? you look amazing" i sniffled and nodded "ill be ok" i whispered looking at my bloody paws, i sighed "i dont know if i can go on this date later" i whispered and squeeze my eyes closed, the memories of the past flooding back to me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

I look at her confused "Huh? Wha..?" I see my reflection in her glossy eyes and glance down at my white body. Her sullen words snap me back and I gaze down at her, sorrow in my eyes. "Oh honey, it's gonna be okay. I don't wanna go either but well we need a life really" I tried to lighten the mood as I swung my self around her and circed her with my tail.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm

i look up at her "no i dont" i say bitterly i curl up in her tail and sighed "it hurts to much"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

I frown and then my eyes soften, "Do you wanna tell me about it?" I offer kindly
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:53 am

i sighed and rest my head in her tail "when ya live on the streets stuff happens,ya know? anyway i was raped by four hybrid guys one time,they left me for dead" i snort "im a wolf i dont die that easily,then i thought he really loved me..." i trail off looking at her now white tail
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 pm

My heart begins to hurt as she explains her horrid story. I nuzzled her, "I knew what you mean. Something simialr happened to me as well" i growl deep in my throat as i think back to the horrid night a few years back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Lucas: I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote, Demetri stared at me. It was one of those cartoon moments were it zooms in on both people and then suddenly they zoom out and both people charge. I put the remote in my teeth and smiled, I ran at Demetri morphing quickly and easily into my griffen form. The remote was held tightly in my beak. My large sandy colored wings were folded at my sides. My talons were out and I rammed into Demetri, causing him to fly backwards.

Demetri: I watched as Lucas picked up the remote and stared at him. This always happened, one of us would grab the remote and we'd get into a huge clash over it. We only fought for about five reasons: 1. We were brothers that's what we do. 2. Whoever had the remote got to decide what to watch. And 3. It was fun, 4. It helped us blow off steam and, 5.It helped us practice. He morphed with the remote locked tightly in his beak. I stared, I had forgotten how magnificent he looked as a griffen. Seeing as there weren't very many griffens in existance, I've only seen him. His wings were very large and were a sandy color, but darker. They were folded nicely on his side, I looked down at his claws and his talons were out. His eyes were also large, a dark brown color, they seemed to pierce right through me. I was too busy looking at him that I had forgotten to morph into my wolf form. He was a few feet away when I finally realized he was going to ram into me when I morphed. I was too late, he rammed into me sending me backwards. I slid across the well polished wood floor, leaving claw marks. I slid to a stop and charged at him.

Lucas: I watched as he slid across the floor with a high shrill noise coming from his claws against the wood. I swished my tail against the window to know how close I was. I smirked as Demetri came charging back at me. His black coat seemed to shimmer with every movement from the light. I got lost in his icy blue eyes, but managed to come out of their trance and fling myself backwards out the window. My wings unfolding and keeping me in the air. Demetri tried to stop, but he flung out the window. About to hit the ground, I folded my wings and with great speed, accelerated down to him. I grabbed hold of him with my claws, I retracted my talons and flew him over the woods. He wiggled, trying to free himself, "Demetrius that's probably not a good idea. You keep wiggling and you're gonna hurt yourself." He seemed to ignore me, so I ignored him. I laughed and spiraled through the air, picking up speed. I didn't notice the dragon or wolf below us as we soared above.

Demetri: I bared my teeth and growled menacingly. I charged at him and saw him seem to get lost looking at me as I had at him. He came back to reality sooner than I had though. He flung himself out of the window. I tried to stop, but skidded across the floor and out the window. I howled as I fell down to the grass. It probably would not have hurt me, but then something grabbed hold of me and lifted me into the air. I wiggled trying to get out of Lucas's hold. He called down to me to stop wiggling or I would fall, but I ignored him. "You won't win this round Lucifer!" He then seemed to ignore me. I stopped wiggling and enjoyed myself. I let my mouth drop open, my tongue lolling out to the side, like a dog on a car ride. Except I was a wolf on a griffen ride. I was too busy enjoying myself I didn't notice anything below us. Although, my strong nose should've smelled something, I wasn't paying attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 pm

suddenly my body tenced and lowered my head , closer to tala. "someone is near" i mumble in her ear. i look up and hiss, "Stay here, their in the air" I step away from her and toss my head back and cried out. I thrust my body into the air, my strong bacl legs propelling me up. I scretched as i outstretched my wings and hovered, my blue eyes blazing with fury as i searched the night sky for the intruders. the pale moonlight gleamed off my white shimmery scales and the silver polish glittered like a million tiny diamonds. I was gorgous. My silver lined wings flammed in a pattern in which i memorized. Beat 1 beat 2 hover...123 beat 1 beat 2 hover...123! The icy and dangerous look that was in my sapphire eyes caught sight of a griffen carrying a wolf. I cocked my head to the side confused, but no way was a mythical creature like that gonna hurt a innocent wolf. I flung myself forward, zipping through the air. I hissed, my forked tongue slidding out of my mouth to catch a better scent. I hissed and rammed the griffen in its side. It lost its grip on the wolf as it fell to the ground. I caught the wolf in my talons painted silver and genlty placed him on the ground. I stood over him, watching the griffen. I hissed and growled and snapped my jaws at the griffen, my fangs glistening with red poison.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Lucas: Unaware of the dragon's presence I pressed on, spiraling repeatedly. Demetri seemed to enjoy since his tongue was lolled out to the side. I laughed and was suddenly rammed into my side. I lost grip of Demetri and dropped him. I shrieked out, "No!" But then, a dragon caught him in her talons. She was shimmering like thousands of tiny diamonds, or crystals. She alsmost seemed completely white except for the sparkly spots. She was absolutely gorgeous. She set Demetri down and looked back up at me, ready to kill me. I grew enraged then, she thought I was going to hurt Demetri, thinking he was any ol' random wolf. I landed in front of her, screeching at her. My screechs echoed throughtout the woods, sending shivers through anyone or thing nearby. I looked at Demetri, he looked confused and afraid.

Demetri: I laughed with Lucas, enjoying this, hoping we could do it all the time. Then, I heard a hiss, I turned around just as a silvery dragon rammed into Lucas's side. He lost grip of me and I started to hurl towards the ground. Again. Suddenly, I was caught again. I looked up to see the dragon, her silver talons holding me. I tried to wiggle, but she set me down and stod over me. Snapping at Lucas. I watched Lucas, he grew angry, fast. I shivered as he screeched, and looked up at the dragon. I turned my back to Lucas and walked backwards towards him. While I walked, I growled warningly at Lucas, trying to calm him down. When we were in our creature's forms we couldn't comunicate through our minds anymore, we couldn't even speak. I watched the dragon with cautious eyes.

Lucas: I smirked at the dragon as Demetri walked silently backwards towards me. His efforts to calm me down weren't enough, I stepped forward towards him, stomping my claws. My talons were out again, and now I had my secret fangs out too. Her fangs dripped with a red liquid which I guessed was poison. Mine dripped with a green liquid, also poison. I looked into her eyes and they seemed familiar from somewhere. I watched her, but thought back to the people I had seen today. I then remember, Hannah. "Hannah..." I whispered. I saw Demetri look back at me confused. I morphed back to my human self and put my hands up. "Demetri morph." Demetri morphed and walked to my side. I called up to Hannah, "Hannah its us, remember us from town today?"

Demetri: I was almost to Lucas when I noticed the poison dripping from the dragons fangs. I stopped in my tracks, afraid, but managed to continue walking again. I looked back and Lucas had out fangs I had never seemed before that were also dripping with poison. Even more scared I walked a little more to his side. I saw him pause, as he looked into the dragons eyes. I heard him whisper, "Hannah..." And cocked my head to the side, confused. He morphed to human form and ordered me to do the same, I did and walked to his side. I also put my hands up in surrender to who he thought was "Hannah." When it came to fights and such, Lucas took over. I followed his instructions and was his right hand man, but when we were in human form I was in charge. I waited to see if it really was Hannah, my eyes scanning the treeline around us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 pm

I continued to hiss and glare at the griffen with rage burning in my eyes. I bent my neck and spit, the red liquid splattered a few feet from the wolf who had walked away. I was confused but didnt show it. My talons dug into the moist Earth as i prepared to lunge forward, but his voice stopped me. I retracted my claws and licked the red poision from my gans with my split tongue. My eyes flashed confusion, reconization, and cockiness. the voice that came from teh griffen was so familiar....suddenly he morphed and ordered the wolf to morph too. The two guys who were standin practicly naked infront of me were Luke and Demetrie! I lowered my large head to the ground and crouched low, bringing my nose closer to them. My head was very big compared to them. i breathed in deeply and let it out, their smells burning my sensitive nose. their scents drifted out of my nose in small puffs of smoke. So they were hybrids and they knew it. Such liers! Then i smirked. I morphed back into my humen form, not even blushing or trying to hide my bare skin. Yes i was in my undergardments(black bra and boy short panties) but i was now in cocky additude. "So..." i start out, walking slowly closer to them. My long blue hiar glistened in the moonlight and my pale skin the color of milk. "you two lied to us again." speaking of us Tala was still back where i left her. I sent her message to come find me. I had suprise for her. I place both my hands on my hips and glare at them, but with a smirkish smile. the breeze blew around us, it tugged at my hair and whipped it around my face and fallen genlty over my breasts. My belly button ring gleamed in the light and i opened my mouth to speak, "You two have alot of explaining to do...oh and my name is Sapphire" i snap at them, Luke mainly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Lucas: I had forgotten that when you turned back into your human form you only have on your undergarments. I didn't pay attention to it though, I had on blue boxers. I couldn't help but laugh, Demetri had on whitey tighties. I put my hand up to cover my laugh and managed to gain control. The moonlight bounced off my six pack, making my bare skin seem to glow lightly. Hannah's belly ring glistened also from the moonlight. It dangled softly in the breeze, along with her hair that draped down over her black bra. I kept my eyes on her face so she didn't feel uncomfortable and said, "Yeah well, we weren't gonna be straight forward like, 'Hey I'm Lucas and I'm a griffin.' And it's not like you didn't lie either miss dragon." It didn't sound harsh, I didn't like to be mean to people, but my voice was filled with authority and matter of factness. I smirked back, "Well what would you like us to explain, Sapphire." I snapped out her name. I knew why they lied, but I wanted to make sure they knew.

Demetri: I saw her confusion, and couldn't help but glance at her 'clothing,' when she morphed back to human. I saw her close her eyes to send her friend 'Katie' a message to come most likely. I looked over at Lucas and saw him covering up his mouth. He was, laughing. Confusion filled my expression and I looked down, I was wearing whitey tighties. My face grew hot, and red. I put my hands down together in front of me to 'cover up.' I didn't say much as Lucas talked to Sapphire, who we thought was 'Hannah.' I sighed, we were all lying to each other and now they were bickering at each other. I spoke up yelling, "Guys! Guys! Stop! Jeez, stop bickering. My god. I mean we all lied, ok? We get that. We understand why you did," I nodded to Sapphire, " We lied because that's the only way we could keep you two seeing us and talking to us." I smiled sheepishly at her while I panted, I said all of that in a rush, I wanted to make sure they didn't interrupt me. I looked over at Lucas and nodded, "Sorry, but its true. You two sound like mothers bickering at kids for not cleaning up or not doing homework or some stupid thing like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 am

I couldn't help but giggle and tried to cover it up with some coughing. I swiped some hair from face as my exprssion turned hard. "You can't go lyin Luke. Not all females lie but when they do it's for a damn good reason!"I feeling rage slip into my veins as I said "Tala and I have both experinced tramatic moments in the past with other hybrids and this isn't helping!" then I felt bad. I knew they were lonely and just wanted some friEnd to hang with. "I love how you know what a dragon is" I teased Luke in a sracstic tone. Then Demetrie spoke up and hushed my bickering with Luke the griffen. I snortEd in my head. I glance down at the moist forest floor to hide my ebarrassment. "Your right D" I say sheepily letting a smile slither onto my cherubic face.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next