Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!)

Go down

Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) Empty Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Romen~
i trotted along, my black coat shinning, looking back at my sister every now and then. *come on.* i said as i entered the clearing. i stopped and looked around. it was bigger and lighter then the forest. i smiled and ran around and bucked all the wile i called to in heat mares to come to me. *isn't this lovly?* i asked my sister.
Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) TENN_walker_blackweb

Savy~
i walked in with my foals *i guess.* i said as i nuzzled them. i wish there was a stallion out there that would want a mare with foals.* i said to myself. i walked out into the soft grass and reared up calling to any stallion that could here me. i landed to the ground and turned my head to nuzzle my foals. *come nurce.* i told then.
Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) 2988325515_2f60f5e6b6

Taylor~
i trotted around my mom looking at every think. i jump and dance as i take in the new surroundings. i ran to my mom and started to nurce.
Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) Article-0-016CDAD300000578-896_468x385

Oreo~
i stayed by my moms side, still unsure of the area. i jumped a little when my sister jumped under my mom. i turned around and gently put my nose on her teet and drank.
Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) 3459140843_f15ae3fe0a

Back to top Go down

Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) Empty Re: Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!)

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:18 pm

(i got two horses so the frist one is the male and the other one is in-heat-mare. ill put their names too.)

~Olasis~
*i whinne and buck so loud that you get scared. you see me canter in from atop of the hill*"hello Savy and foals. i do not wish to breed with you,just to join my herd*you see him whinne.*"but you can't be the lead mare since you have foals. and your brother can join the herd too,but he has to take care of the females and protect them. All i have is pregnat mares so i can't have a lead mare. When you welp your foals(they stop nursing) then you may wish to become lead mare. the reason for this is because i do not want your foals to get hurt.*i groom Savy and sniff Roman and say hi to the foals.*
--------------------
~Blinder~
* you see a pretty mare come up at the top of the hill. she looks like she is made from pure gold and all you can see is her head. She senses a male and releases a heat scent that any stud can smell from thousands of miles away. you see the hair on the mares face and gallops toward but starts to dissaper then come back because of her coat color and i start to come back*"hello" *she releases heat scent again to make sure you smelled it*"i would like a male to breed with me,but i like to-play-hard-to-get you see. If you could learn to be trusted maybe you could mate with me.* you see her stand sideways to the sun and blind you for 2 secs and get vision back. it was powerful and could've made you blind but she didn't make you lose vision.*" we could make silver foals.i back away and wait for your movement.

Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!) Empty Re: Romen (stallion) and Savy (mare) walk in looking for mates(please rp!!!!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 am

Savy
i smiled *i would like to join your herd.* i said as i lowered my head and grazed.

Taylor
i finished nurcing and walked to the new stallion *heyo.* i said as i blew a milk bubble in his face. i pranced around him. and then walked over to my brother and started to play.

Oreo
i smiled small and stayed on the far side of my mother. *Hello.* i said from a distance. i walked after my sister and started to play

Romen
i nodded turn Olasis and turned to the mare. *i will go with hm and you can come.* i told the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down