Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadly Walk

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

A Deadly Walk - Page 17 Empty Re: A Deadly Walk

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:25 am

i snort and stay where i was "oh yea leave the wolf" i mumbled and hear a bunch of noise, "thats it!" i trot to the noise and see what was going on. i laughed "yo sapp!" im all ready here" i walk out of the shadows walking to them still in my wolf form, my different color of browns coat shing in the moon light. i look at the guys and smirk "wow nice underwear" i joked and then shift into my human form. in my bright blue bra and short short like underwear. my heart in chains tattoo on my right shoulder blade glowing soflt, it was wired and did that some times. i smirk and cross my arms "now that we know each other and i hurt you guys?" i say in a fake cheerful voice i was getting mad that they lied and i still wanted to kill something else, i stand by sapphire my hair falling on my shoulders and blowing lightly in the breeze,

Last edited by unbreakable on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 pm

I turn to tala and smile big. "I see you have my same reaction" I stand close to her and shiver in the moonlight. Inwasnt totally happy about all this but mostly shocked. There were others like us in the small town. I honestly was disappointed that I hadn't ever meet another dragon but pleased to see another wolf. I had only met one other griffin and quite a few other neat creatures.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 pm

i look at her and nodded "duh" i elbow her lightly feeling her disappointment 'hey who cares if hes a griffen? hes cute! and dont get any ideas about me and dem' i say through our mind link and glance at her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm

In my mind I giggle, *he is but it's awkward and well Dem is cute too.*I nudge her back playfully. I continue to stare right at Luke with a hard gaze. The night was slowly crawling in I had to guess it was about 9. I ran my hands through my blue hair and sighed dramaticly "uhm well I still have to die my hair and all"I knew tala would be a lil pissy still but I continued "y'all still up for tonight?" I raise an eyebrow
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:59 pm

i rolled my eyes 'yea he is but no..' i say to her, i look at dem chewing my lip i glance at sapphire "dont do it.." i mumbled in a low tone and groaned "you did it" i hissed at her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Lucas: I stared at Demetri, he never spoke up before when it came to bickering. Then again, this was the first time we bickered with girls. I sighed, "You're right Demetri." Everything had started to cool down slightly, that is until 'Katie' came out of nowhere. I groaned in my mind, and said to Demetri mentally, "Wow, ruined the moment." Then I laughed at him through our link, "Well, at least she's also a black wolf and kinda cute!"
Demetri: I panted as they agreed with me, "Thank you." I let out a dramatic sigh, and then I felt the presence of another wolf. I always felt the presence of any kind of dog, since I was part 'dog.' 'Katie' appeared out of the shadows, still in wolf form. She morphed into her human form, wearing a bright blue bra that caught my eye easily. I laughed in my mind back at Lucas, "She's just pissed 'cause you decided to lie. Way to go." I smiled back, "You know what, she is more than cute, that girl is frickin' beautiful. Oh and Sapphire isn't that bad either! I mean she's probably the closest you've gotten to a griffin!" I hated when guys degraded girls for what they really were. I said to 'Katie,' "Well, then I'm guessing your real name isn't Katie? Hmm?" I smirked, now she was pissing me off, we had just calmed things down until she came all heated up.
Lucas: I laughed back at him, "Jeez Demetri calm down! And yes, Sapphire is really pretty!" I smiled, "Yeah she is isn't she? I've met a mermaid, a lioness, a parrot, a wood nymph, and, when it comes to creautes you don't normally see!" I didn't even look at 'Katie' as she appeared from the shadows, I stared at Sapphire. My expression blank, my eyes guarded. I then looked at 'Katie's' face, "Calm down, we know we lied, we just want other hybrids to hang around with, I knew you were hybrids the minute I saw you. No matter how hard you tried to hide it I could tell, that's one of the things about me that's different." I took in a breath, "I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you years ago, but we aren't those guys. Trust me. I swear on my hybrid life, that we are nothing like those digusting lowlifes." I hated the male hybrids who did those things to female hybrids. I looked over at Demetri and shrugged, it was his decision if tonight was still on.
Demetri: I listened nodding at a few things Lucas said, I looked back at him and nodded. Then I looked at the girls, I thought to myself. I watched 'Katie' her expression said that she didn't want to be anywhere near us. I sighed, my eyes filled with hurt, "Well, your friend doesn't want us to do anything tonight." I said to Sapphire, she seemed to like the Lucas in our pair. She did most of the talking. I looked over at her friend, my eyes still filled with hurt, it wasn't fake. I really liked this girl, I didn't even know her real name and she didn't even want anything to do with me. I looked down, trying to hide the wave of emotions that were crossing my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 pm

my eyes snapped with anger, i look at the guys walking closer to them my arms crossed, i was trying to calm down but its not so easy when your a wolf. i stand right infront of them i didnt care that they could see right down my bra "no my names tala" i look that them "yea i've hear that about a million times,you have to prove it to me" i look away "you have no clue what they did to me" i whispered then bit my lip 'no i wasnt going to cry!' i say to myself then look back at them. "fine you wanna still hand out tonight,then we will" i say firmly the wolf part of courage coming out, i look at dems face and feel bad i didnt mean to hurt him, i just wanted nothing to happen to me or sapphire
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Lucas: I stared at Tala's face, no way in &*#% was I gonna look down her bra, I didn't care! I stared at her, I understood that she was a wolf and they were ill tempered, but griffins were much worse. "How in &*#% are we supposed to prove that to you?" I didn't care if I started to swear or not. I hated when people got cocky, they really weren't that brave inside, some hybrids were like that. They said it was from the creature part of them. (sorry, do you guys mind if I swear?) Bullshit. I shook my head, "Well now I'm not sure if we should hang tonight, you still don't seem to want anything to do with us." I stared at her, I did as a matter of fact now what it was like to be raped, "I do know how you feel actually, well kinda, our mother was raped. That's how we are even in existance. That's why we don't do that to females, if we did, we would just see our mother's face instead of theirs." I saw Tala bite her lip, she was going to cry. I felt bad then, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Demetri's eyes were filled with hurt, although his head was down.
Demetri: My head still down slightly I watched Tala come towards us. I was too hurt to even look anywhere near her bra. I completely understood why she was mad. She was a wolf and we wee ill tempered, but not as much as griffins. I looked at Lucas and imagined his face turning red and steam coming out of his nostrils and ears, like in cartoons. He then went off on Tala. I tugged on his arm, wanting him to stop. He brought up mother and it became too much for me, I turned away and walked a few feet into the woods. I didn't want Lucas to bring mother up, never. I turned around at him and yelled, "Shutup! Shutup! Don't you dare talk about mother!" He didn't deserve to talk about her, especially talking about how she was...raped. I leaned against a tree and saw Lucas start to walk over to me. I put my hand up, "No, I need some time alone." I walked away and headed to a large oak tree and started to climbthe limbs. I climbed all the way up to the top, then I put my hands on my knees, my head on my hands, and cryed silently. I hated how I was so emotional! Sometimes being a wolf sucked.
Lucas: I stared at Demetri, I knew he was really touchy when it came to mother, but I was too mad to even think about him. He turned his back to me and walked a few feet into the woods. He yelled at me and I tried to say back, "Demetri, I'm sor.." But he cut me off, telling me he needed to cool off. I sighed and sat against the tree as he walked away into the woods. I looked up at the girls, "Sorry, you two don't have to stay here any longer." My eyes were wet, filling with soft tears. "You can go back to your ranch and forget about us, we'll leave you alone." Man, I hated being a griffin. The emotional waves were annoying, and always came unexpectedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 pm

(nope i dont care)
i was about to fire off on lucas when i glanced at sapphires eyes they looked hurt, she really wanted to hang out with them. i took a deep breath and look at them hearing about there mom was like a slap in the face, i stand there my hands at my side as his words sting. i watch dem walk off and sighed looking at lucas "look im sorry,im sorry i was acting like such a bitch" i look at the ground "look i want to hang out" i swallow "im just scared" i say to the ground i hated admitting i was scared
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Lucas: I looked up at Tala. "No, I'm sorry. I know you're scared and I understand why. We really aren't like those other hybrids." I looked out into the woods, then back at Tala, "Will you please go tell Demetri that? It would really seem more believable to him if came from you." I then looked over at Sapphire, "Actually I'll come with you, I don't think any of us are ready to be alone with each other yet." I stood up and waited for the girls to walk over, I would walk ahead of them and lead the way to Demetri. "Tala can you feel his presence in one of the trees?" Wolves were like that, they could feel each other's presence.

Demetri: I looked up at the moon, I morphed into my wolf form. I lifted my head an let out a sorrowfilled howl that would send shivers through many creatures nearby. I shifted back to my human form and flung my head back, hitting it against the tree. I didn't do it hard enough to break the skin, bu hard enough for it to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 pm

i look up at him and smiled weakly "yea i'll tell him" i fallow him playing with my hands, i shivered when he howled then nodded "yea his in this tree" i say softly stoping at a big oak "ill be back" i say then pull myself up into the tree i wince hearing his head smack against the tree "hey dem?" i say softly still climbing to him,normally i was faster but i was in my bra and underwear and was getting a little cold
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

I stood back the whole time just watching as tala stood up for us. I shivered once and jogged to her side, my hair swaying back and forth. I took hold of talas hand and smiled at her through my little tears, "Im just a lil nervous about tonight. I would like to go to" my eyes were glossy as I thought back to the night a few days ago with Bennie and Todd(?). I had enjoyed that alot and was thirsty for more, but these were hybrids. Male and females hybrids have diff sex lives than normal humens. It's better. I shivered from a chill of lust and fear.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Lucas: I nodded, I knew they were nervous about us, well honestly we were nervous about them too. I shivered as I heard Demetri howl, I could even here the thump of his head hitting the tree trunk. Tala started to climb and I looked around the forest floor. There absolutely no movement at all, everything was still. It was an eerie still though. I shrugged it off and tried to look up to see if I could catch a glimpse of Demetri.
Demetri: I heard Tala call up to me, which caused me to look down. I saw her beginning to climb the large tree, I looked away and stared at the moon. I had heard them coming, but made no efforts to tell them where I was. I knew Tala would know. She was getting closer so I finally said softly, "Hi." I didn't look at her when I said this, I just kept staring at the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 pm

i look up at him "will ya give me a hand?" i hold up my hand, and smiled softly when he helped me up "thanks" i say softly. i sit beside him hugging myself alittle cold, i look at the moon and sighed small "do you want to talk about it?" i offer softly, i glance at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Demetri: I sighed softly and put my hand down and pulled her up. She hugged herself and I had forgotten how cold out it was and how bare we all were. I sighed and looked up at her, "There's not much to talk about." I say softly. I looked down, but looked back up right away, "Why don't we all just go and hang out somewhere warm and go just as friends...?" [i]Well, for now maybe.[i/] I wanted to add, but left out. I looked at her and added, "Maybe we should morph so that we don't feel awkward anymore." I smiled and morphed into my jet black, sleek wolf form. I jumped frombranch to branch down the tree and stopped in front of Sapphire and Demetri, panting with a smile on my face.
Lucas: I stood beside Sapphire, the silence was awkward but I wasn't sure if I should invade her thoughts. I spoke up and said, "I'd like to hang tonight too, but like I just heard Demetri say up there, as friends..?" I liked Sapphire and I was filled with a tint of lust, but I wasn't going to rush things. I looked up and saw a blur of black rushing down from the tree. I smiled and patted Demetri on his, now wolf, head. I looked over at Sapphire and morphed into my griffin form, still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I watched tala from below as she made her way up the tall tree. I smile at how couragous she was being. I turn to Luke who still standing to me and smiled kindly. "as friends" was I said. He was a sweet guy I could tell as I looked him over again, my sapphire eyes glossy. His hair was perfect his body was perfect and well the only thing that upset me was his hybrid part. He wasn't a dragon. Could I get over that and look past it? I guess I was really starting to like him and in my case lust was taking over love. As the two morphed, I smiled at tala and stepped a few feet away. I crouched down and jumped up turning invisible. When I appeared again, I was white gleaming dragon with killer blue eyes. I flicked out my forked tongue and winkEd at everyone. I lowered my body to the ground and then rose up and streched, extending my long and slender body. My silver spikes that lined my spine from the top of my head down to the tip of my tail looks razor sharp and deadly. I hate when my are showing so I simply turned my head and blew a large whiff of blue flames over them and disappeared. I smile a cocky smile.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Lucas: I nodded, "Good, then it's settled." I looked over Sapphire. I could tell why her name was Sapphire, her eyes were the most gorgeous I had ever seen. They told a story of her past and present, maybe a hin of her future. Her eyes were glossy and I could tell she was thinking about me. Probably thinking if she ran away quickly I, griffinboy, wouldn't follow her. I sighed and saw her turn invisible, then reappear as a white dragon. I smiled my cocky grin straight back at her and stepped a few strides back. I squatted down and jumped up, morphing mid-jump. I landed on my claws, my talons gripping the soft earth beneath me. I was about 1/2 the size of Sapphire, but that didn't matter. My wonderous white feathered wings were outstretched. My head cocked to the side I let out a shriek you'd hear come from a hawk or falcon. I flew up into the air spiraling. I whirled back down and picked up Demetri in my talons. I then let out another shriek, calling for the girls to join us.
Demetri: I sat on the ground panting, my tongue lolled to the side. I watched both Lucas and Sapphire morph into to extravegent creatures most never got to see. I smiled and looked at Tala. I walked over and lifted my head up, my eyes looked at her and I got ready to howl. I then remembered since we were both wolves we could speak through our minds. So, trying not to scare her, I said, "Howl with me Ms. Tala!" I then let out a howl filled with happiness and joy. I watched as Lucas spiraled into the air and whirled around. He came back down and once he was a few feet away I jumped up and waved to Tala. Lucas caught me and I was soon soaring through the clouds. Lucas called down to them and I barked along with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 pm

I rolled my blue eyes at him and roared back. When he leapt into the air I glanced at Tala and shrugged she morphed and I gently but quickly took hold of her in my front claws and held her like she was a new toy in my hands. I crouched down and lunged upward, propelling at a dangerous speed. I leveled out and extended my silver lined wings and flew after them. I held talafor her dear life as I spiraled after Luke. I giggle. I mean burst out into giggles. When I quickly caught up to Luke I said over the wind" we gott change so see ya later" and performed a nose dive into the trees and landed easily behind the barn. Emily and mike were riding their horses in the large field. I placed tala on the ground.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Lucas: I laughed as I heard Sapphire coming towards us in a burst of giggles. I looked back and saw her coming towards us at a speed that seemed too fast for the human eye. I could move that fast, but she seemed to be moving even faster than that. I nodded and watched her nose dive down to a barn. Ours was only a few miles down the road. I sped up and landed on the roof, setting Demetri into the window of his room.
Demetri: I laughed and held out my arms as we moved at unreal speeds. I looked and waved slightly with my paw to them and nodded. Lucas sped up and we were soon back to our cozy house on the ranch. I smiled remembering that the girls ranch wasn't very far away. I morphed into my human form and quickly changed into a tshirt and jeans. I grabbed my favorite cowboy hat and ran into the hall. "You ready bro?"
Lucas: I flew into my room, morphing in the air again, landing on my bed with a soft thud. I hopped up and grabbed a pair of jeans plus a white tshirt to go under my red plaid button up that stayed unbuttoned. As I was pulling on my jeans I heard Demetri yell if I was ready. "No I'm not ready! I gotta make sure I got all the twigs and woodsy smell off me!" I ran into the bathroom and grabbedmy favorite colongne. I put it on and took out a few twigs from my hair. I decided I might as well brush my teeth, hybrids had great smell and if I had bad breath..ew.
Demetri: I yelled back, "Fine fine calm down. Jeez." I walked into the bathroom after him and asked, "Hey can I borrow that?" Pointing at him cologne. "Hell no." He replied, "Where's your spare?" I ran out of the bathroom and back into my room, going straight to the closet. I swung open the doors and grabbed a cologne bottle out of the box. I slabbed it on and ran back into the hall, hearing Lucas brushing his teeth. "Good idea." I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly squeezed the toothpaste on the toothbrush and brushed away. Once I finished I spit quickly and ran downtairs to Lucas. We ran out to find our mares and road them down to the girls ranch, waiting for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 am

I skipped into the house, pulling Emily and Tala behind me. I lunged up the stairs and Emily got started on my hair. It only took a few minutes to do. I blow dried it and brushed it till it shined. I brushed my teeth too. I quickly dressed in a short blue jean skirt and white cut off top. I decided to wear my new white boots and hat. I applied some make up and smiled at myslef in the miiror. My body tenced as i felt the presence of the boys. I relaxed ands shouted to Tala, "Hurry up! they are here" I ran down the stairs and grabbed my bag off the chair. I already packed a bag with extra clothing and other needs just in case. I tossed it over my shoulder and exited my house. I walked to Luke in a sassy manner, swishing my ass in teasingly way as my new auburn hair swayed around my slender shoulders. My saphhire eyes twinkled with delight. It was gonna be a fun night. I was up and ready for a night of drinking and lusty dancing. I stopped at him side and breathed in his heavenly scent. I hugged him and ina perky voice i said, "I cant wait!" I stood very close to him, like nothing had happened earlier in the stressful day.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm

i run up the stairs with sapphire and jump into the shower quickly and then dry off, grabbing clothes i get dressed in ripped jeans skirt and a baby blue low cut shirt, i put on a little makeup and smiled in the mirror, i looked good!.my body buzzed when the boys ride up "im going im going!" i yell at sapphire and fluff my hair and grinned i slip into my vans. i grab my bag i did the same as sapphire and jog down the stairs my pack over my shoulder. i smirk and walk to dem and take a deep breath god he smelled good!, i grinned "hey" i couldnt wait to hit the dance floor. i smirk looking at him "i have to ask, whitey tidies or boxers?" i say flirty close to him. i tuck my hair behind my ear, feeling a lot better, my hazel eyes dancing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm

I saw that the guys had rode here on their mares and I called Emily. She came to me and smiled. "Em will you please take up cresent and cross fire?" I asked kindly. She nodded and flitteded away to the barn. I grinned and giggled at Talas silly question. "My man wear boxers" I teased along playfully. Emily came back quickly leading our huge stallions they nickered and pricked their ears forward intrested in the mares. "Settle boys" I laugh as I quickly swing atop my stallion. He shifted excitedly, trying to make his way to one of the fine mares. I circle and said urgently to Luke, "Hurry!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Lucas: I smiled when I heard Sapphire yell at Tala. I hopped off Starlight, and saw Sapphire. She shook her hips with each step, I shook my head chuckling, "We're going as just friends, remember?" I hugged her and inhaled, she smelled so good. "By the way, I love your new hair." I saw she was wearing a blue miniskirt, along with a white cut off. I looked around their ranch. It was about the same size as ours, maybe a tid bit bigger since Sapphirre was a dragon and needed room to land and such. I looked back at Sapphire, "Are you two riding our horses or your own?" I patted Starlight and saw her eyes fixed on the stables. I saw the two stallions from the town and smiled my cocky grin, " I see your stallions have met our mares." I laughed and my eyes seemed to smile.
Demetri: I smiled when Tala walked out, wearing a jean miniskirt and a low cut blue top. "Hey." I took a whiff and smelled her shampoo, yum! I smiled my cocky grin, "Guess you'll have to find out." I winked and agreed with Lucas, "Yeah are you two ridin' with us or grabbin' your stallions. Which I might add, our mares have taken a likin' too!" I hopped off Moonlight and pet her soft, long, flowing mane. "You like one of the stallions don't ya?" She seemed to understand me and bobbed her head up and down. I smiled and hugged her, "Well, we'll see if you have time to 'hangout' with him while we hang with the girls!" I turned back and smiled sheepishly, I treated Moonlight like the little sister Lucas and I never had.
Lucas: I smiled and hopped onto Starlight, she walked straight up to Sapphire's stallion(?) and nudged his side gently. I smiled and said, "Well I was right they are takin a liking to our stallys!"
Demetri: I smiled and hopped onto Moonlight. She trotted over to Tala's stallion and nudge his large neck with the aide of her large head. I smiled and yelled at Licas, "Hey! I was right too!" I smiled and Moonlght took off at a fast trot down the dirt road. I turned to call over my shoulder, "C'mon!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm

My eyes flashes deseption as I said in a flirty tone, "Friends" a smrik placed on my cherubic face. I run my hands through my hair "thanks" I toss it to the side as I clamor abored Cresent. He nickered to the mare and nudge her back. "come on you horny beast!" I exclaim as I kick his sides and we dash after Dem at a light canter.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Lucas: I laughed, "Starlight, you've none this stallion for one day." I nodded, "Yeah, calm yourself bro!" I kicked Starlight and we headed after Sapphire at a fast trot. I laughed as the wind blew my hair back slightly. I looked back and waved my arm in the direction we were going at Tala, hoping she would, or could, catch up!
Demetri: I laughed and slowed Moonlight down a little so I could ride beside Lucas who rode beside Sapphire. I looked back, wanting Tala to catch up and ride beside me. I flashed my white teth back at her and said, "C'mon! You don't wanna miss our party!" I turned forward and laughed, man this night was gonna be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next