Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadly Walk

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

A Deadly Walk - Page 18 Empty Re: A Deadly Walk

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

(I'll wait for tala to "catch up" lol ooops almost midnight!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm

(haha ok! wow! ok then I'll meet you in our post..for a lil bit..?)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm

i laughed and grin "fine" i get on fire and trot to them with a flity grin and catch up to them. i ride beside dem shifting in my saddle trying to get settled , it was kinda hard to ride in a miniskirt. i laughed at the thought of ridding in my underware then putting my skirt back on when we got there.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:06 pm

I was riding easily along with the rest of them, minding my own bussiness well sorta. I was playing with Thai mind tapping thing and accidently invaded Tala's thoughts. I tried hard not to burst into giggles but I couldn't help it. Ridding in your underwear?! I burst out laughing, almost falling off cresent. She looks at me and I say in my mind "Sorry, your little fantasy was funny!" I smile apologecticly at her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Lucas: I looked over at Sapphire, then at Tala, a look of confusion across my face. I thought to Demetri, "I hope they aren't saying stuff about us!" I saw him nod and sped up Starlight. We made it to town and she stopped on the edge, where I had tied her up earlier today. She walked over to the post and I sighed, "Fine, I'll leave you here." I patted her large, soft neck and smiled. I looked back at Demetri, Sapphire, and Tala. "You comin'?" I smiled and made sure Starlight was tied up tight and patted her once more. I walked over to Sapphire and put my hand up beside her, "Need a hand?" My hand was there so she could get down without having to worry about her skirt.
Demetri: I smiled as Tala rode up beside me. I laughed watching her squirm around trying to settle into her saddle. I nodded mentally to Lucas, "I hope they aren't either!" I sped up Moonlight, catching up to Starlight and riding beside her and Lucas. I saw Starlight stop and Moonlight did the same, I smiled and thought, "The mares must want time alone with the stallions." I brushed my fingers through Moonlight's mane and hopped off. I tied her up beside Starlight, leaving room for Tala's stallion. I smiled and laughed, "Am I ever?!" I walked over to Tala and held up my arm for her to link with, "Shall we?" I smiled at her, my smile saying, "Yes I know, just friends, but friends do this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 am

i look at sapphire and rolled my eyes i think back to her "yea yea it was!" i laughed in my mind,i was all giggly, i wanted to dance really bad, i loved to dance. i trot up and slide off of fire and kissed his nose "thats my boy" i cooed at him tieing him up then making sure it was tight. i look at dem then link arms with him. repeating over and over in my mind 'just friends just friends'...oh what the heck! i wanna have some fun!' i smiled brightly taking a deep breath of his cologne, god he smelled so good mmm i wander what he tastes like? i smirk at the thought, then shoot sapphire a look saying if she hear what i was thinking to keep her mouth shut, then look back at him taking him in, his hair was partly hiding his eyes eggin me to brush it away, god i wanted him....badly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I took Luke's outstretched hand and and smiled as he gentle helped me down. I kissed Cresent and stood patting and rubbing him down for a sec, whispering soothing words to him. I tight his knot extra tight because I knew that Cresnt was smart and had I untied knots before. I adjusted my skirt and cut off top as I walked over to Luke who standing with everyone else. I fixed my hat and clicked my boots together giggling. I stroked my long aburn hair as my green eyes burned with excitment. I looked Luke over and smiled inside my mind as I thought about dancing with him. He smellled great and it made me curious about what he would taste like. A similar thought like Tala's and I suppressed a laugh and I blushed. "Lets go!" I shouted
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm

(hey sorry!)
Lucas: I smiled and laughed then yelled, "Ok! Here we go!" I grabbed Sapphire's hand and pulled her along to the club. We got to the entrance and I turned to face her, "You ready?" I smiled my cocky grin and thought, "Damn she looks amazin'." I laughed silently as Demetri answered. I didn't know he was listening but he thought the same for Tala. I looked over at him and Tala and nodded for them to hurry up. I walked inside with Sapphire and walked around the dance floor to the bar. I ordered drinks for the 4 of us and leaned against the bar, like one of those cool bad boys from the movies.
Demetri: I watched Tala's face as she moved my hair away from my eyes. Our eyes locked and I stared into her eyes, she seemed excited for tonight. I looked up and laughed, "Yeah! Let's go!" I started to walk with Tala, my thigh brushing against her hip as we walked. I was so tall compared to her! I laughed mentally at Lucas,"You think Sapphire looks good?! Have you seen Tala?!" I looked back down at Tala and whispered, "Ready for a night you won't forget?" I smiled and we caught up to Lucas and Sapphire. We walked in, our arms still linked and followed Lucas to the bar. I stepped around Lucas and stood my back against the bar. My hands were holding against the bar, holding me steady. I grabbed 2 drinks and handed one to Tala, "Here you go, for starters." I smiled my sexy grin and watched as she started to sway to the beat of the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 pm

(its ok!)
Tala: i brush his hair out of his eyes and lock eyes with him. i smiled and grinned "yea lets go" i walk with him, i smirk when my hips brushes his thigh, 'man he was tall but i love it', i look up at him with a smirk "you bet babe" i whispered back then walk in with him and look around, i smiled bigger seeing the dance floor. i grinned seeing him lean against the bar mmmm he looked hot. i take my drink "thanks" i take a sip and start moving to the music, i sway my hips slowly with the beat and closed my eyes letting the music take over my body
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Sapphire~I smirk as I link arms with him and walk swiftly into the local bar. The music was already playin and smells of smoke and pot swirled in the air. It was loud, voices and music tangling in the air. When I saw the huge dance floor, my heart started pounding! I skipped along side Luke to the bar and stood infront of him as I took my drink from him. I sipped it at first, swaying to the beat and then I shrugged my shoulders and shouted "Oh what the he,ll!" and gulped my drink down and grabbed Luke's hand, dragging him to the floor and immediatly start to grid on him laughing and swishing my hair as I put on hand in the air and I the other on my hat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 pm

(well, lets forget about Midnights kiss! I wanna start this sorta over..before Lucus and Demetri came in)

Sapphire~
Standing at the pasture gate with Emily by my side and Tala in the house, i stare out at my horses or at least the stallions. With a smile on my face i turn to emily, "You made tala had everything she needed correct?" i ask. She nods and so do i as i start to walk back to the house to eat a balanced dinner Emily made. Opening the door i run into tala, " oh hey! You hungry?" i ask as i move around her to the fully set dinner table.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:20 pm

(oh...im really sorry i was gone for so long! but im gonna reply and if you dont want me here just ignore my post!!)

Lucas: I smile as Sapphire began to dance, completely enjoying herself. I had a lot on my mind but I lightened up and yelled out, "Wooo! Yeah!" I leaned into and began to move with her, I flipped her around went face to face with her, our noses nearly touching. I pulled away, smiling that cocky grin I'm sure she'll see a lot more of. "Lets play a game, to make things more interesting." I watched her continue to sway with the music as I laughed, "Or have you already drunk too much?" I grabbed hold of her and pulled her close, swaying to the beat with my arms around her waist. I looked around for Demetri and thought to him, "Sapph and I are gonna play a game! Try to lighten things up with Tala!"
Demetri: I watched as she swayed to the music, letting it take over her body. I took a step toward her and grabbed her hand, pulling her farther onto the dance floor. I looked around for Lucas to see what he was doing when I heard his thought in my head, "A game? Well have fun with that, just don't make her mad or she'll kill you!" I turned back to Tala. She looked so hot and sexy! The lights seemed to bounce off her skin as she conitnued to dance. I put my hand on both sides of her face and pulled her to me, moving my arms down to wrap around her waist. I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Too many guys are watching the way you move and are starting to 'dance' closer to you. I'm getting jeal-annoyed with them!" I quickly caught myself to try to hide that I was actually the jealous type, most griffins are. I looked into her eyes, something seemed so right about her. With a confused look on my face I said, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Tala~
i dance to the music as it melts away the wold, right now it was just me and the music, then i open my eyes and laughed as Dem pulls me more onto the dance floor, my eyes sparkled with mischief and something else, i move to the beat then shimmied down to the ground then popped back up my hands behind my head, i looked at Dem when he put his hands on my face and hold my breath as he slowly moved them down my body to wrap around my waist, this boy was a tease! i lean closer to him listening then giggled looking at him "your jealous!" i say with a smug tone, then wrap my arms around his neck pressed against him, i go to say something but stopped when he said he thought he was in love with me, i looked him in the eyes "m-m-me?" i squeaked out, as i slowly come to a stop dancing, i wasnt scared just surprised
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 am

Demetri: I took my arms away from her suddenly and walked over to the bar calling, "Sorry, sorry. Forget I said anything," over my shoulder. I asked for a hard lemonade and waited patiently, standing against the bar like I had been earlier. I looked around at all the people, none of the girls were anywhere near close to Tala for hotness, and none of the guys looked to good either. "Hopefully Tala thinks so to." I thought to myself. I looked around for Sapphire and Lucas, but couldn't find them. "Must be their game." I thought. I turned back to grab my drink and sipped at it as I people-watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Tala~
i stand on the dance floor watching him go, my arms hanging at my side "no! thats not what i meant!" i called after him then groaned tilting my head back "boys" i grumbled then looked around the floor to find Sapphire, and didnt find her, letting out a sigh i start walking back to the bar, brushing past guys trying to touch my ass, walking up to Dem i crossed my arms looking up at him ""you didnt let me finish, i was surprised Dem not scared or anything else surprised" i say then reached up and snagged his hat and put it on "now put your arm around me and kiss me, that way all the other guy will stop trying to make a pass on me" i say my eyes sparkling with mischief. standing on tip toes i lean up and whispered in his ear "and im startin to fall for you too Dem"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:42 pm

(I LIKE CAPS!! now that i got your attention, ima explain now. If been exploring other RPG sites and discovered a unique way of RPing. Its an order. EXAMPLE: I write. Then Unbreakable will post. Then Kiss will post. It actually works so ppl dont get confused on what has happened in the time span they were last on.)

ORDER:
Guardian Angel
Midnights Kiss
Unbreakable (i love you)

Sapphire~
Swaying with the tempo of the club music, i grind my hips into Lucus's groin gently but teasingly. I hadnt been dancing like this since Tala and i had those one guys take us home. Shaking my head, i feel Lucus spin me around so that i was facing him and our noses were nearly touching. I grin a sloppy grin at him. His cocky smile sure was cute, to bad i was sorta tainted.I giggle, "I wanna play a game!" Jumping up and down excitedly, i take his hand and look around slightly confused. Placing a finger to my lips i ask, "What game?" and look up at him curiously from under my bangs.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 pm

(okay! i have to go for now but i will be back in about a half hour! i promise!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

(works for me too Smile lov ya too Angel, and kk kiss Smile )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 pm

(wow. i guess a half hour and about half a month are close. im such a poop! im terrible at using time well on this! i need a schedule or something to tell me when to check the site! and imma reply first and then get pictures because i didnt put any on when i first posted!)
[and you know whats funny? turns out ive been switching their personalities without knowing it lol. demetri is actually the flirt! not lucas! oh well. ill role with it. lol!]

Lucas: I grinned widely, from ear to ear, "Well, would you prefer to make a dork of yourself all at once or one person at a time?" My eyes held mischief and excitement while my body began to fidget like a kid in a toy store with a choice of whatever toy he wanted. I looked around for Demetri and saw him at the bar. Kissing. Tala. My bottom lip dropped to the floor. "Damn lil' bro..." I mumbled. I grabbed Sapphire's hand and pulled her to the other side of the pub. I ducked into a booth and motioned for her to sit across from me. "New game." I sat back against the soft cushion and smiled. "You have two amazing choices!" I said in my best gameshow host voice. I chuckled, "Either spy on Demetri and Tala or I can show you this amazing waterfall spot in the woods and we can make them," I nodded towards Demetri and Tala, "come find us, ruining their moment." I smiled deviously, "I love messing with my little bro."

Demetri: I smiled kindly, my bold, icy blue eyes locking with Tala's. I moved my arms around her hips and pulled her to me. I was so much taller than her but I managed go bend down and reach my lips to hers. Once I did I lifted her off the ground so my back didn't have to bend so awkwardly. I pulled away from her for a second and whispered, "I'm glad." I glanced around and saw many guys quickly look the opposite direction. I chuckled and turned back to face Tala, "They won't be bothering you anymore. Tonight." I leaned back in and gave her a fast passionate kiss and then pulled away again. "Why don't we get out of here, I need some fresh air."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 pm

(wow thats was a long half hour XD, haha anywhoo we missed ya bt its all good.......i did notice that! bt its cool with me )

Tala~
i grinned looking him in the eyes, slipping my arms around his neck, i stand on tiptoes damn he was tall! i thought then all thoughts escape my mind when his lips met mine. when he pulled his lips away , i looked at him my head spinning, hot damn i wanted more of him now. i giggled and smiled looking around at the guys then back at him "good" i muttered against his lip then kissed him again getting lost in it. i melted into his arms, looking at him i let out a soft sigh then nodded "yeah cool with him" i flashed him a bright smile, wiggling out of his arms my feet hit the ground i grabbed hi hand and pulled him to the door his hat still on my head
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Sapphire~
Shaking my head as i moved with him, trying to clear the cloudly haze, i sat down uneasily. I hated being still in a club. His voice caught my attention and i tuned in to listen with a cheesy grin displayed on my lips. "I like the waterfall one..." i say slowly, playfully weighing the two choices. Twirling a strand of hair, i peek over at Tala and Demetri leaving and roill my eyes. I look back to Luke and lean over the table, the strech making my boobs come close to popping out of my halter top as i plant a kiss on his lips. "Lets go?" i ask teasingly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Lucas: My eyes moved down for half a second to see Sapphire's breasts nearly fall out of her shirt. I smiled and leaned back into her and planted an intense kiss on her lips. "Let's go." I stood up and held out my hand for Sapphire, I could see she wasn't enjoying the club. "Let's get some fresh air at the water fall." I said, leaning into her ear so she could actually hear me. As I pushed my way through the dancefloor I began to get aggitated, a lot of the guys were 'getting close and friendly' with Sapphire. I stopped and stepped back beside her, between her and some drunk blond guy. I put my hand around her waist and began to walk again. Once we were out the door I looked at her and locked eyes. Without any control of my actions, I leaned in and kissed her passionately, enjoying every second of it. I leaned back and morphed into griffin form, and took off. The wind pushed my sandy brown feathers back, fresh air feeling better than ever before.

Demetri: I was going to take Tala to the waterfall, the most breathtaking place I had ever seen. I was hoping Lucas hadn't seen us, 'cause if he had he would definitely ruin our moment. I sighed and stopped once we got outside. I kept holding Tala's hand, causing her to stop too. I grinned like an utter fool and pulled her to me, engulfing her in a kiss. As we kissed I suddenly morphed into my jet black wolf form and bounded into the woods, the wind pushing my coat back as my tail flailed behind me. I stopped to wait for Tala and lifted my head to the moon, letting out a bloodcurdling howl.

(im getting pictures right now!)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:24 am

Tala~
smiling i walk out side with him his warm hand in mine then give a small yelp of surprise when he stops and i stubble back a little "why are we...." i trail off looking at his face and giggled at his grin. leaning up to him i kiss him, my eyes slip shut as i get lost in the kiss then suddenly he wasn't there. i open my eyes to see a blur of black fur run for the woods "oh its on!" i called to him then shift into my wolf form and bound after him laughing. i skid to a stop next to him as i listen to his blood curling howl, tilting my head back i join in letting out a not as horrifying howl. ending the howl i looked over at him with a cocky look, then i tackle him to the ground growling playfully
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Sapphire~
Having caught my breath from the short but passionate kiss we just shared, I stood up with him and started walking towards the door. I noticed lots of guys were eyeing me over and i tried to hide a smile. I loved attention, but Luke was my date right now. His arm felt right once he wrapped it arpund my waist and pulled me out the door. It was by sudden suprise when Luke leaned in and planted another kiss on my lips. Once his full set locked my thin lips, i wrapped my arms around his neck and fell deep into wonderous action. He pulled away to fast and took off in his griffon form.
Playfully scowling, i turn around and storm behind the building to morph in the near empty parking lot. Shaking loose, i lean down on all fours and quickly morph into a dragon. My silver white scales glowing in the illuminating moon light that glittrered down above me. Snapping my jaws, i take to the air and easily catch up with Luke.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next