Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadly Walk

2 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

A Deadly Walk - Page 15 Empty Re: A Deadly Walk

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Crest snorted and shied as he flattened his ears at Fire. I reined him in and circled him. "sorry, he doesnt like other stallions. that is why he is in a different pen. I mostly breed my mares to him. Occasionaly to the others" I sigh and spur him on.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 pm

i nodded "its ok" i smiled and pat fire looking at him "yea i can see why,hes a beauty" i look at her "i'll go ahead of you and meet you in town"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I nod and gallop off.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 pm

i gallop off , slowing him down at the edge of town and smiled looking around. i walk him into town looking around. i stop him at a hitching post and jump down "good boy" i cooed at him and tie him to the post"ill be back" i say and walk into the store "whoa" i mumbled it had a lot of different smells and mostly i could smell the strong perfume
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 pm

I hitch Crest to a post and smile at him. "dont fret boy" i say as i walk away. I head into a store called, "Ann's Items" a cheesy name. All the smells fill my sensative nose.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 pm

i look around the store and stop at the cloths. i look through them,chewing my lip thinknig i take a deep breath taking in more smells
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

I stroll through mainly just glancing around as i waited for Tala in another store. I come to the clothes and i pull a cute pair of daizy duke shorts off the hanger. I discover a white top that exposes your belly and i even found a cute pair of cowgirl boots fitted with white leather and silver spurs. I was making my way up to the register when i dazzling cowgirl hat caught my eye. I picked that up too and paid.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm

i smiled when i found a pair of ripped jeans and a ligh blue spaghetti strap tank top. i grab them and stop seeing a pair of black vans and a mustang baseball cap. i grinned and paided for them and change into my new outfit quick and walk out of the store with a smirk on my face, i take a deep breath and walk to where i smell Sapphire
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm

I quickly changed into my new outfit and left the store, heading down a dusty walk way.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 pm

i see her and jog after her "hey wait up cowgirl" i smirk and stand by her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:55 pm

(hey can I post now?!)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:18 am

[yea sure : ) ]
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:32 pm

I chuckle lightly, "Cant help what I was born to be" I walk by her side as we make our way down the dusty walk way,passing store after store. We pass a tack shop and quickly wheel around on my heels. "I need a new harness for my golden prize mare,Ruby" I trot into the store and begin my search, stilfling down isle after isle of leather, suede and burlap horse tack.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm

i laughed shortly and nodded "right" i smiled and then fallow her in "cool with me" i walk around then stop at the dog bones and chew toys, i sighed and grab a couple big raw hide bones, i'd chew them when i wa in my wolf form, not that i liked it but the wolf part of me needed to at least act like a dog or i go crazy
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm

I find a nice harness and pay for it quickly. I found Tala and chuckled as i saw her with the dog stuff. My upper arm itched and it triggered a reminder in my mind. "Oh snap! I need to get some Shine for my uh.." i stopped and smiled at Tala.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 am

"yea i know" i say grimly looking at her, i sighed and grab a brush to then go play for them "for my dog" i smiled sweetly at the man who looked at me with a questioning look
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I shake my head at her, my short blue hair bounce around my face. I try to recover my horn stubs as I walk out of the store and down to a fantasy shop. I walk in the door, a bell jingles in the way as aromas of inscents attack my powerful nose. I walk up and down the isles until I come to a shelf filled with polish oils all sorts. I pick out a silver jar and a blue jar a d start to head to the counter. A gleaming case filled an assortment of oval shaped objects catch my eye.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:42 pm

i fallow her holding my back and about stumble back from all the different smalls "oh god" i put my hand over my nose and look around. i stop by her and smiled "wow there pretty" i look at them my one hand over my nose the other holding my bag of bones, i look over them
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I nodded an agreement to speechless to talk. I run my fingers along the color objects. When I find my voice I whisper, "I need these scales" Iower my voice even more, "for me, they can change me appearence at any time while i'm in form" my blue eyes glowed. I picked one of each color and holding them like chicken eggs, I walked up to the fat Indian women behind the counter. "hello child. What do need these for? If I may ask?" her smile held wisdom. I shuffle "Uhm well I am really into mythology and dragons so I figure these will be great for my collection" I smile. She just nods her and hands me the bag with my stuff. I was suprised she didn't ask about the polish. We left the store and I could breathe again. "one last stop, I promise"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:14 pm

(hey sorry ill post now!)

Lucifer, Lucas: On Starlight's slender, muscular back I trotted into the town. Frowning as all the girls turned to gawk at my brother, Demetrius, well Demetri. I sighed and hopped off Starlight's back and tied her up next to two stallions, she looked happy and I smiled. I looked over at Demetri and sighed, my smile fading. I strode over to him in a few quick steps. I called up to him, "C'mon down now pretty boy." He ignored me and I frowned. I yanked on his leg, pulling him down hard enough to send him to the ground. But since he was a hybrid, that was a wolf, his reflexes were fast, and he easily stayed on. Although he shot me and dirty look, then a warning glance. I shook my head, chuckling.

I followed Demetri into the town sqaure where he told me that we would maybe find girls like us today. We had been looking for girls like us, but only find human girls who were amazing, but we couldn't go very far with. I sighed and frowned, "The only way we would find girls like us today is if they wanted to be found." Female hybrids had a way of covering their smell and identity if they didn't want to be found by male hybrids. Males on the other hand, could only seduce them if they weren't "hiding." I turned and looked over at the fantasy shop, I saw in the window two girls who looked amazing, one more specifically caught my eye. I hit Demetri in the shoulder and nodded in their direction, "Wanna go see if they are?" I smiled, showing my pearly whites. I sighed, "I'm only younger by 3 minutes." I shook my head and started to walk in their direction. My blonde hair seemed to glow from the suns rays, my white shirt unbuttoned once less than most guys, showing my toned, tan chest. My hazel eyes never leaving the girl with blue hair.

Demtrius, Demetri: I smiled and waved casually to a few girls. I even winked at one of two of them. I watched as they gasped and blushed as I did these both. In the back of my mind I heard Lucas calling for me to come now, but I ignored him. He was my brother, I didn't have time for him when there were girls around. He yanked on my leg, which would have sent me flying to the ground if it weren't for the wolf in me. I shot a warning glance and dirty look his way, I saw him chuckle. I sighed, it wasn't his fault, he was a hybrid that changed into a griffen. So his emotions were triggered more easily than humans or other creatures. I lifted my leg over and jumped off Midnight Moon's soft, smooth back. Midnight Moon and Starlight were sisters, which is why their names were a pair. I looked at Lucas and winked as I walked by to tie up Moon next to the other stallion, knowing he was probably jealous again of the girls paying attention to me and not him. She looked just as happy as Starlight and it seemed they both had started to "flirt" right away, the stallions seemed to be falling for their charm.

I started to walk down the middle of the town square, Lucas beside me. I turned and said, "Lucas, perhaps we will find others like us today." I watched as he sighed and frowned, listening to his answer. I sighed and turned, facing the tack shop, inside I saw a few girls who looked cute, but not beautiful like we were looking for. Anger filled my eyes when Lucas hit my shoulder, but it wasn't mean, more to get my attention. I looked at where he nodded and saw two very beautiful girls in the window of the fantasy shop. "Nice job, lil bro!" I watched as he sighed, "I'm only younger by 3 minutes." I smiled, "But those were the 3 minutes in which I was alive while you weren't." I walked along side him, my icy blue eyes not leaving the girl with a bag that seemed to be filled with bones. I shook my head to swish my brown hair out of my eyes, letting myself get a better view of her. My shirt sleeves a little shorter than most, showing off my strong, tan, and toned muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

(damn Hun that's alot!)

Sapphire- as we left the shop, my body became tence and ridgid as I caught a wiff of another wolf and a griffen. I whipped my head to the right and then the left not seeing either. Then my blue eyes drifted to the town center and I caught sight of two drop dead glamous guys. I started to shuffle uneasily. I quickly snatched Talas arm, dragging her into the salon. "I just gotta grab some hair color" I practically hiss as they near. I grabbed a box of auburn color and paid. I stood beside Tala as we left the shop. "Who are the?" I snap clearly annoyed to have attention drawn to me. Yeah sure you could say I was pretty and my cutt of front tie white shirt That exsposed my flat pale stomach with daisy duke shorts weren't sexy enough. I tapped the toe of my white boots making the spurs clink and I pulled my white cowgirl hat over lower on my head to sheild my face. I hissed low and angrily at the ground as they drew closer, my blue eyes glowing with pure annoyance.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm

(haha sorry i just had so much to say!)
Lucas: I watched as the one who I was interested in looked around frantically, looking to the skies and in the alleys. She caught sight if us, grabbed her friends arm and disappeared into the salon. I stared in shock, she must be a hybrid since she got frantic as we neared. They appeared again out of the salon, she had pulled her white cowgirl hat to shield her eyes and face. I looked over at Demetri, about to ask him a question when I noticed the look on his face. It wasn't like normal, like when he saw a girl how his smile would be cocky, well from my view. Now, it was more warm, friendly, and kind. I shook my head and laughed in my head. No way was he about to get serious about a girl. I turned my attention back to the girl, she was tapping the toe of her also white boots, I could hear the spurs clanking from where we were. I also heard her hissing at the ground, I knew for sure now. She was a hybrid, I didn't know what kind since she had her guard up, but I knew she was a hybrid. We drew closer and stopped a few yards away. Demetri and I staring at the two, waiting to see what would be the right move. I decided we should pretend we didn't know they were hybrids. I walked up to them with Demetri close behind and said, "Hey there girls. I'm Lucas and this is my brother.." Demetri cut me off, "Demetri." He seemed a little nervous, but I could only tell since we were brothers and had some sort of strange link to each other.

Demetri: I watched as the girl with blue hair grabbed hold of the other ones arm and pulled her into the salon. I wanted to run after her, but they soon were back out in the passageway, standing there. Waiting silently for us, maybe. I looked behind us, and saw no one who was walking in the same direction. I smiled, I didn't even know this girl and I already felt some sort of connection to her. Her friend on the other hand seemed like she wanted us to turn away, leave, and never look back. I didn't want to do anything of the sort, no matter what. I saw in the corner of my eye Lucas look over and open his mouth to say something. He closed it a few seconds later and shook his head smiling. I ignored him, once again, and looked back at the girls. The blue haired one was tapping her toe and shielding her face, obviously hoping we hadn't seen them. We got to a few yards away and stopped. I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't want to come on too strong, but I didn't want to look too nervous either. Lucas stepped forward and I followed, he introduced himself. Then, he was about to introduce me when I cut him off, "Demetri." I flashed my warm smile and said, "What brings you two out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm

(shezawesome?! you there!?)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm

i waited as she payed for the scales, i would have to come back maybe they had something for wolves. i sighed and nodded "ok" i fallow her then growled low in my throat i smelled a griffin and wolf. i look around my green/brown eyes snapped when i saw to guys, it was them. i about lose my footing when sapphire dragged in into a salon. i see the panic in her eyes "its ok calm down,they can pick up on that" i say in a low tone. i walk back out with her and pull my hat over my eyes, why were they hitting on us? i mean sapphire looked great but i was in ripped jeans a light blue tank top,black vans and a mustang hat. i groaned , then stiffen up a little when they said there names "hi" i mumbled not looking then in the eyes "im katie and this is hannah" i say quickly shoving my free hand in my back pocket
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Lucas: I had forgotten that female hybrids were never straight forward, they always worried if we were forcer hybrids or hybrid hunters. I wanted to say right then and there that we were hybrids, but knew that was a stupid idea. I kept my smile plastered on, letting it fade slightly, so it wasn't obvious. I looked over at Demetri and yelled into his mind, "Remember female hybrids are very cautious, we have to lie until they trust us and until we can tell them we are hybrids." He said back, "Okay, but lets hope that's soon, I feel some weird connection with one of these girls, the one with the pretty hazel eyes." I shook my head mentally, knowing he would notice it. I saw him smile slightly. I turned my attention back to the girls, "I'm Patrick and that's Jeremy." I wanted them to think we had no idea that we were hybrids, some people didn't know they were hybrids. Most found out they were hybrids when they...made love with their lovers.

Demetri: I noticed both girls covered their faces, nervous of us. Then Lucas yelled at me in our minds, "Remember female hybrids are very cautious, we have to lie until they trust us and until we can tell them we are hybrids." I said calmly back, "Okay, but let's hope that's soon, I feel some weird connection with one of these girls, the one with the pretty hazel eyes. It feels like we're imprinted or something." I knew he didn't the end part because of his reaction, all he did was mentally shake his head. I smiled slightly, then moved my head so that the shadows covered my face. Watching Lucas do the same. I laughed mentally at him, "Jeremy?! Patrick?! I could never see you as a Patrick, let alone me a Jeremy!" Lucas shook his head along with a mental eye roll. I could tell by Lucas's expression and tone that he wanted them to believe we were one of those virgin hybrids that didn't even know they were hybrids. I smiled and looked over at the tack shop. It looked like I was looking at a girl, but I was really just looking over there so the girls wouldn't think we were that into them. I changed my expression to bored, although I wasn't sure if they could see it because of the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next