Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

storms making a heard !

3 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

storms making a heard ! - Page 24 Empty Re: storms making a heard !

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I raise my head seeing the mare's movement i turn my head to see her but then lay my head back down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

~Voinetta~

"Shes here, Wapo. I can feel her magic." My gaze darts around looking frantically. "We must catch her this time! Her horn has much value."

~Wapo~

"Are you sure? You know just as well as I do that she could run us through with one swipe of that thing. No wonder part of her name is Resistance." I growl out lounging to my feet I start going through the brush.

*Watching them I keep a distance away, knowing they wouldn't find me.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 pm

When Stars Go Blue~
I get up with a grunt and start into the trees for no particular reason my coloring becomes dimmer in the low light but the stars glow beautifully, my gold horse shines, my blond and light blue hair is one of the most visible along with my long flowing tail and my white face (it's like Sky's) looks slightly tired sparks come from my hooves even when i walk i see a dark figure and freeze mist comes from my nostles from the cold of the breeze and tiny bits of snow my pale blue eyes glowing but not sure what to do my head is high and arched like an Andalusian's and my body poised like an Arabian my long gorgeous mane falling over my face like a Spanish mustang and curving around my horn showing it off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:02 am

~Wapo~

Snorting I give up. "Its no use Voinetta. She can use her magic to confuse us so that we can't find her." A dark frown crosses my handsome face as I lay my muscled body on the ground tiredly. "I'm done, I'm going to sleep about it"

~Voinetta~

"You always were the first to give up Wapo.." I mumble under my breath irritably.

*Noticing the other magical horse, I watch him closely. He reminded me of a friend I used to have while I was in Cloud Kingdom. Sighing I flick my tail and lick my lips.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 am

i walk a little closer to her to see the details of her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 am

*I look back at him and blink. Arching my neck I stretch*

Picture: http://artcommunist.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Unicorn-133757591

P.S. Cudos to the wonderful person that made this picture. Way to go artcommunist!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:33 am

(wow they look alike)

I was suprised to find she looked alot like me but minus the wingsand the white face i lean against a tree that is much taller than us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 pm

*I tilt my head and watch him for a second, stunned at the similarity.*

(lol that was so ironic, i didn't even look at your horse till now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Caotic ~ I snarl "We have to go ."I say quickly dating throught the forests with fallen star and his sister behind me as I reach the herd -My long fangs drip with blood and venom -I snarl at the two my eyes flashing - I chuckled in my head they try anything I can kill them with my mind -

Storm -I snarl vicously at the two near to my heard my coat bursting into flames my mind dangerously playing my mucels rippling - "How dare you think you can just walk in here and disturb my herd what do you want - I am the leader of this herd and you will not speak to anyone here untill you are done speaking to me - and may I say jaglin still is lurking nHis cold eyes flashed the color of fresh cut blood as he stood infront of his heard not alowing them to pass -I chuckle darkly as jaglin and his group trot in -

Jaglin ~I Snarl vicously at them bareing my teeth "Are they bothering you Storm - because I certently could have Fell and Elipse take care of it "He hissed scoffing at the two new-comers -earby "He hissed his voice powerfull and hateful - Elpise -I snarled bareing my sharp fangs my claws digging into the ground - I geuss you two might have showed up at the wrong time - He snarled -
Fell -My coat shined giveing of a dangerous glow - Best be on your way very soon - ha snareld savegly as he stood next to Jaglin they had no idea what jaglin was capible of -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Roxy~ I snort and walk forward to the two lone horses my head high my blood red mane seems to glow the roses wowned around my legs were now white with red lining the petles and my eyes were a stunning burgandy i approach the new horses and bow to them to show i wasnt a threat "Hello, Im Roxy one of the lead mares of this herd. May I ask who you two are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 am

Storm~I scoff and send a message to Roxy my mane bilowing in the wind - They are theives - wishing to steal the power of somone who is amoung us at this very moment - He sent his red eyes glowing -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:11 am

I reply "I know."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:08 pm

fallen star: i rear in shock then relising what had happen a land and snarl

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:14 pm

~Caotic

-I hiss at the new-comers not holdingback as blood dripped from my fangs - I pulled back slightly my powerful enerjy calming slightly as fallen star apeard next to me - wanting his to hold me back slightly - but then not wanting to i chuckled to myself as I pawed feircley at the ground -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Roxy~ I get no answer and loose my impathiance and growl in my throat and with a turn of my head mane flying over my dark face a red ribbon covers me and i appear once again near Storm the ribbon swirls around my long legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:08 pm

(happy holidays everybody Smile ) santa

-Storm - I hiss my long fangs dripping with venom my dark mane twirled around me long scarlett streaks strippeing my back - my mucels flexed in impatiants at the two who had failed to respond ~ he chuckled darkly - They must have been extremly stupid to try and pull something with us around gosh he scoffed - thed be dead before they could even step froward-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:58 pm

(who is here cuz I'm confused who the new comers are lol)

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:01 pm

(everybody is here even jaglin and is gruop idk who they are yet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Roxy~ i blink slowly and my eyes turn a beautiful gold my eyelashes gleam red with the silver tips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:46 pm

~He scowled at the two - but then smiled kindly at roxy glad that he had met her -

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:51 pm

[o they came back ok lol my internet was down]

fallen star: i raise my head proudly as i stretch out my wings

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm

~Storm he rolled his carnivourus eyes melicously pawing at the ground -

-Caotic
She snarled at the two not lett ing her gaurd down --

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:43 pm

~Wapo~

I pin my ears savagely and bare my teeth with rage. "None of your business"

~Voinetta~

I turn and bite my brother harshly, leaving a long ugly gash along his chest to his shoulder. "Shut your troubling mouth before you get us killed!" Scowling I turn to those facing me. I narrow my eyes for a second and look at them. Then my face softens to normal beauty and I reply. "We are looking for a very special some one. One that is far more fairer than those that stand infront of me. She does not belong to this herd, so you have nothing to protect." My eyes go to the woods, I see a flicker of movement in the bushes directly behind everyone that is questioning us. There! There she is! My voice screams in my head.

*Turning away from the other stallion I turn and watch from behind them all. My mane dancing in the wind. None of them knew I was there except for the two seeking out to kill me and the other mistical stallion.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am

Storm ~I roll my carnivours eyes stepping towards them - Go now, you will not harm any while near my herd try and you will be slaughterd by wolves that will laugh while they do it - He hissed meicously venom dripping from his fangs knowing exactly where who they were looking for stood and so did two others Jaglin of course and Caotic -

[color=black] Caotic
-I snarl blood dripping from my muzzel - You better watch it they dont call me the goddess of death for nothing - If you want you can just let me handle them Storm I'll torcher them with my mind -She said cruelley ~
[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 am

Roxy~ I shake my mane
When Stars go Blue~ I watch the mare and stay close to her, i knew what the two other horses had intended for her and i was determined to protect her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next