Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

+2
Guardian Angel
Glass Prison
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Empty A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

Post by Glass Prison Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 pm

There once was a young colt who had travled to far from his herd into an abandoned cherry orchard. He had stumbled across a lonely filly, the color of gold, sleeping beneath a blanket of white blossoms. He had woken her and befriended her, bringing her back to his homeland to meet his family. The two soon grew to be best of friends and then life long mates. That was Stormy...this is Storm.

Storm stood atop his hill that he claimed as his and gazed out at the vast land he was to fill with horses. He was new to becoming a herd leader and only had his mate as a companion. The appaloosa stud shivered against the warm breeze as it danced across is black and white spotted coat. It twisted his black and white bio colored mane around his elegant face and ankles.
Storm whinnied to his mate, Natasha, who he saw climbing up the grassy hill behind him. Turning back out to the view laid out before him, he reared up onto his powerful hind legs and sent out a long and loud cry. He cried out to any mare within hearing range looking for a herd. He would gladly except anyone willing to join him and Natasha.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=+leopard+appaloosa&view=detail&id=3E8FEB25ECCA80D0DDE3400FC6695EDF245E553F&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Empty Re: A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Natasha was the little lonely filly who blended in among the falling blossoms the day young Stormy found her. He had saved her life and brought her to his family to be nurtured and cared for until the two realized they were destined to be together.

Natasha stood at the base of the hill with her head elevated enough to watch her mate gallop up to the top. She smiled up at his retreating form with pride and then glanced at her belly. She was in the first weeks of pregnancy and was giddy. Returning her gaze to her lover, Natasha beamed with happiness. The golden palomino mare watched as the breeze swirled around Storm and then came to caress her silken white locks as well.
She gathered up her energy and started to trot up the hill. She decided she better stay strong and fit while she still could move before she grew all swollen. As she was nearing the top, Storm reared up and sent a call out to any mares willing to join them. Natasha was not sure how she would take to mares asking her beloved to breed with them,but she knew it was the circle of life. She stood by hi side when he came back down and nuzzled him lovingly.

http://www.goshka.co.uk/images/GoldFox/GFTrot1.jpg
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Empty Re: A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

Post by Harley Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 am

Hmm, I don't enjoy being a mare in a herd as much as I enjoy being a 1 or 2 year old colt, but should I join as a mare?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 am

EBONY-
The 4 year old mare snorted suddenly, raising her head, her muzzle dripping with dropletts of crystal water. Her black hide was shining in the sun, soaking up the warmth, and making her whicker happily to herself, shaking out her coat. She dislodged the dirt, then stepped elegantly out of the stream. She shook her head, as her long black forlock blew into her eyes, then snorted in distaste.
A sight far off in the distance made Ebony pause, watching the figures with sharp, intelegant eyes. Her body language was rigid, and she was poised to run, but didn't. Not yet at least. To see if they were friendly or not, she reared powerfully into the air, her front hooves striking out in in the air, and threw her head back, letting out a strong whinny, that echoed in the surrounding hills. Landing with a thud, she stomped a hoof onto the ground, and snorted, watching the pair to see thier reaction.

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Friesian%2520Horse4

(Hope I did ok)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:02 pm

(you can play a colt, its ok)

Storm lifted his head and cocked it to the side as he squinted down the opposite side of the hill. He saw a black form moving along the water front gracefully and it caught his eye. He turned his skull to look down at his mate slowly lumbering up the hill behind him. Facing front again, he called out to the black horse. He drew up on his powerful hind legs and punched the gentle air with his mighty hooves, opening his mouth and letting out a welcome call. Storm's voice rang out among the valley surrounding them like a bellowing, thunder storm. He came down with a gentle thud, awaiting the horse's reply.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 pm

His pic, i will post later

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Young_horse_by_daga_horse11-d31cpcx
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 am

Natasha had reached the top of the grassy hill where her mate stood. She kissed his cheek tenderly and then turned to gaze out at the vast valley below. She saw the excitement in her mate's action when a call was heard in the distance. she strained to focus on the horse and she found the black figure. Jealous rose in her chest, but maybe it was a stallion. That would mean a fight.
Her body flooded with different emotions as her mate called back. This time, she decided the horse was a mare. She called out to and flashed her build, letting the new mare know who she was.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 am

Ebony was still and quiet, even though her ears were pricked upright as she heard the sounds of the horses calling to her. Her body was tense, her muscles tight and rigid. Flicking her tail casually, the long silky hair brushed against her back legs. Lowering her head in respect, she stepped forward, her muscles delecatly rippling under her shining black hide. For her, she wasn't sure about this. She in no way wanted to intrude into this pair's life, as she knew they were mates. She broke into a slow trot, lightly stepping up th hill.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Storm shifted in his place waiting for the mare to come closer. He felt the heat of his mare near his side and he smiled down at her. "Oh darling, do not worry about it." he offered kindly, licking her velvet mug. Seeing the black mare slowly meege towards them, he decided to meet her half way. The speckled stud nudged his mate and started to lope down the hill towards theblack mare. He stopped within seven feet of her and whickered. He tossed his white and black mane into the warm breeze before bending his neck in a respectful greeting. "Hello, Miss." he said politely.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Empty omg i forgot the name im so srry

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 am

A mare in heat heard the cry and made her way towards it.She was a golden Palimino.Her Blue eyes stood out on her.She galloped towards the cry and soon found a stallion and a mare.She stopp ed about 6 yards away from him looking him in the eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 am

Ebony wasn't sure if she should leave, or stay where she was. She stood stiff and rigid as the stud aproached her, his mate not looking all too happy about this greeting. The warm, gentle breeze played in the strands of her mane and tail, softly sweeping them over her smooth black hide.
As the stallion came to a graceful stop, whickering a quiet greeting, she snorted and tossed her head into the air. Her muscles were tense, her nostrils flared. The white of her eyes could be seen, and her ears flicked momentarily atop her head. Fervently listening to the stud, Ebony was cautious of anything near her that would dare come to close. Her black hooves pressed into the soft grass underfoot, and she soon lowered her head and relaxed her stance. Showing the stallion that she was submissive, under his authority, she looked up at him. Her ears finally settled forward, focused on the stallion that was standing grandly in front of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Natasha twitched. As she eyed the young back mare a few feet from her, she let her ears stay slanted backwards and her stance erect. She tossed her white tail stiffly from side to side. A noise to her left made her snap her skull to that direction and her eyes narrowed. The blue sapphires landed upon another mare. She seemed quite and independent.
The sun glittered off Natasha's palomino pelt and danced through her silken white mane as the breeze tossed it across her thick neck. She nickered to the other mare who seemed to engross herself with her mate.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Ebony clearly noticed the mare that came to stand by the stallions side, and she lowered her head in respect. She was showing the mare that she meant no harm to either one of them, and that she wasn't trying to take the lead mares place, nor her mate. Cocking a hind foot, the breeze gently played in the silken strands of her tail, brushing it over her hind legs and making her twitch slightly. Her dark raven black eyes were gazing at the pair, and she raised her head a tiny bit. Flaring her nostrils wide, she cocked her head slightly to one side and raised a front hoof. Placing it back down onto the soft ground, she slightly swayed under the even looks of both the stud and the mare.
"I mean you no harm,"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:57 pm

The playful yearling reared up and ran bucking and kicking. Spartan stopped when she heard a stallion nicker, she then called to him. Her young feminine voice echoing slightly. Shyly Spartan moved through the trees looking for him. Her dainty Arabian head looking around. Soon enough she found a few horses. She stood in the tree line, her bright appy colouring standing out. The Arabian cross's eyes watched carefully. She then nickered to who seamed to be the lead mare, she was standing on a hill watching the stallion and a black mare talk. A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) The-Last-Invitation-010-Masked

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 am

Storm felt the warm heat of his mate nearing his flesh as she come up to him. He smiled at how nice it felt and then became serious again. Ever since he made his call, three more horses and showed up. Right now, the one who had showed up first was standing before him. He lifted his thick skull higher and tossed his tail casually across his rump, striking his mate gently.
"You are called?" he asked the black mare in an authority like voice.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Changing his pic-

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Rocky_Mountain_Horse_by_WickedCritterzz

Rebel lifted his head, watching them. All the mares seemed desperate. Ebony was the most beautiful. The colt gently approached, head low in submission. He wasn't even a year old yet, and and pretty small. "H-hello." He said to the stallion, gently looking up. "Are you going to run me off?" He asked, giving a hopeful smile. His handsome brown eyes darted before returning their nervous gaze to the ground.

"Are you?" He lifted his head, glaring at the dappled filly.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Found a better pic so I'mma changing hers-
A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) Pixelmator%20picture_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Natasha began to fret as the commotion around her grew stronger. Never before in her life had she been around so many horses at once. There were colts, fillies, and a few mares now approaching them, all talking at once. Welcoming them was not her duty and with a foal on the way, she had no intentions of doing so. Letting out a shrill whinny, sure to alarm her mate, she turned on her heels and loped away towards the hill again, standing erect atop it like a golden angel.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Storm had never seen so many horses flock to his before. The sight of it excited his senses and boosted his manly ego. He heard his mate's trumpet, but did not turn to acknowledge her. He looked down at the colt who asked if he would run him off. "Should i run you off?" he responded, taking a step towards him. "Give me a few reasons i should." Storm was a kind stud, welcoming anybody into his home. He glanced up as a few more mares approached his calling. "Any mare here, you are free to join me!" he sang.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm

The colt thought a moment. "I can't think of anything. I'm to scared to challenge you when I'm older, and I don't know how to fight anyway. And the only mare here that I think would be worth anything to me would be Ebony, but she is way to old or me." He said, speaking quickly and quietly.

"Right?" He asked, exhaling quickly. "I just had a narrow escape with some wolves, not a day ago." Rebel said, smiling hopefully. His creamy white mane and tail blew the direction of the weak wind, and his brown fur was quite dusty.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Little miss Spartan

Being a quite shy filly, Spartan staid back in the tree line and watched them. Her orange coloured main being played with by the wind as her matching tail blew to the side. Spartan finally approached but was slow and stopped sevreal feet away from the others with a friendly expression and dipped her head in respect. She watched the other horses carefully and was ready to move as fast as she could to safety if that became a must.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Rebel lifted his head as she approached, and rolled his eyes. He didn't find anything about the stud interesting, and why mares flcoked to him like a moth to flame. Sometimes, mares were stupid. Of course, being young, Rebel didn't understand the urges older stallions did.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 am

Natasha snorted from her perch up on the hill. She gazed down upon the other horses flocking towards her mate and she almost smiled. It was wonderful to have so many horses wanting to join their herd, but yet again..would she have her mate to herself?
Her blue eyes rested upon a small filly with a mane of flaming orange. She liked this jittery critter. Bobbing her Arabian head, she nickered to the filly, gesturing her to approach her hill.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am

Storm looked down upon the young colt before him. He swished her solid black tail across his rump and snorted, almost laughed. "Iv got a feeling Ebony would not go along with you even if you won her in a fair fight. I would not fight you for you are to young, but if the chance came, id be willing." Storm said with a smirk. He enjoyed the feeling of domination. Glancing up, he lay his eyes upon Ebony and waited her response from earlier.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Ebony was starting to grow restless with the appearence of so many horses, shifting nervously. She lifted a sharp black hoof and pawed the ground slightly, the white of her eyes showing as she glanced around nervously. The mare's tall black ears flickered atop her head, as she listened to the sounds of the horses that seemed to be coming from all corners of the meadow and forest. The gentle breeze played in the long silken strands of her tail, making them brush over her hind legs. Her skin twitched slightly as small horse flies landed, and lowering her head, shifting from side to side nervously as she glanced to the side. A young colt soon joined the gathering, and as he approached, she skittered to one side as to avoid the other horses. Backing slowly away from the group, her sharp black hooves landed on the moist ground, her tail held up as she arched her neck. It wasn't that she was trying to show off, but her muscles were taught and tight, the pink of her nostrils showing as she flared them wide, taking in the scents of the horses that were gathering around her. The colt approached the lead stallion, and she turned her head to the side as they started to converse. The mare was beginning to think this had all been a bad desision after all, and her restless gaze flicked up to rest on the lead mare, who was standing upright on the hill. Letting her warm eyes fall back down, the mare turned to leave, when the stallion's steady voice made her pause. Turning her head, her ears pricked forward, forelock blowing over her forehead and gently coressing the small white star.
"I am sorry to have bothered you."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next