Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

+2
Guardian Angel
Glass Prison
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Spartan heard a neigh and turned her dainty head to look over. Her eyes fell on the lead mare and the white flame read filly trotted towards her. She moved her main bounced on her neck and her tail swooshed back wards. The young filly came to a stop a few feet away from the mare. Her spots shining slightly, "Yes, you called." She said with a bow then spoke her name, "I'm Spartan please to meat your acquaintance." She said raising up and staring at the mare awaiting a reply.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storms A Rollin In.. (a new herd, anyone may join)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Rebel blinked. "That is not what I meant, sir." He growled, looking definatly at the lead stallion. "I'm saying, Ebony seems like the only mare worth your time, and if I were you, the only one I would be interested in. "She," He motioned to the one who was conversing with the lead stud's mate, " is pretty and all, but seems desperate. But, I'm a horrible judge of character, kinda of a nobody, so you probably don't care, do you?" He snorted, nickering to Ebony.

"You won't be the first to not care."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Natasha smiled down at the young filly. "I am Natasha, pleased to meet you." she offered. Tossing her creamy tail she asked, "What brings you here? Your so young.." her voice was soft, but stern, almost motherly. The though brought her gaze to her stomach were a small baby bump was forming.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Storm cast a sideways glance at the young colt, deciding to take his advice. He was not ignoring him, just giving him the oppurtunity to go and confront the fire filly speaking to his mate. He had noticed Ebony's gentle retreatment and he needed to stop her. "Hold up.." he called, half raising his fore hooves a few inches off the ground to get her attention. "you have to stay, suppose we could go someplace a little less crowded.." he offered.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Ebony raised her head, the whites of her eyes clearly seen. Her muscles were tense and rigid, her stance stiff. All four legs were braced, as if she would need to run at any given moment. Her nostrils quivered slightly, trembling as she took in the scents of the other horses. It wasn't that the young mare was afraid, but she was very warry and cautious when it came to others. She hadn't had much experience dealing with them, so didn't know what they were like and what to expect. The long black strands of her tail gently blew in the breeze, coressing her strong hind legs and dragging on the ground slightly. Her hide twitched as flies buzzed about her, but she craned her neck slightly to look at the stallion once again; hearing her name mentioned. Knowing that they were speaking about her gave her no sense of security, especially when she didn't know what they were saying. The young colt turned his head and nickered slightly, making the mare's tall ears point directly towards the two males. The older stallion turned to her, his coat gleaming ever so gently in the sunlight. She lowered her head in respect, looking up at him with warm brown eyes that let him know he was dominent over her. Her mane cascaded gently down her strong neck, falling in shining waves, the breeze playing in the strands. When the stud spoke, she turned her head to the side and looked away, not knowing what to say to him. Giving a quiet snort of aprehension, she raised her gaze to meet his once again, flickering to his mare atop the hill.
"You're mate would not apreciate you doing that. You have many prospects for you're herd already, as I do not think I am one who is welcome here."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Spartan listen to her with her ears forward and head low ward showing respect. "Oh I like to travel and see things. I heard your mate whinny and came in curiosity, when I released he was forming a herd I figured I'd join if all right because it does get quite lonely being on your own." She said in her normal sweat voice and with a friendlily expression. The filly noticed the mare was pregnant when she moved her head to look at her belly, "Congrats with the foal, hope it's healthy." She said being kind.

(Ssb, failer!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Rebel snorted, tossing his head. "I guess you don't really want me here. I know. Don't worry..." He said, deciding to go meet the two mares that were conversing. His thin, but well muscled legs went into motion as he cantered over to them, ears laid back like he did something wrong.

"Hello." He said, nodding at the fiery colored filly.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Natasha smiled down at the filly. "Why thank you." She lifted her head to look over at the colt making his way over to her. She lifted her head a little higher at the sight of him and offered a hello.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Rebel smiled shyly, brushing past the filly. "Your mate is really scary." He whispered, standing next to her like a frightened foal. His white tail brushed the ground, and he stepped on it just slighrtly.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Spartan answered his friendly hello with a soft quite nicker then the words, "I'm Spartan" Her voice was sweet and very beautiful like most females.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Storm snorted, tossing his black mane up in the air and let it flutter back down along his neck. He reached out his black mug as a gesture for her to follow him. He turned as he spoke, "Do not worry about her opinion. I am the leader.." he started to walk off towards the trees, lifting his tail from dragging on the ground. It was her choice whether or not to follow him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"Er, cool?" He said, wondering why she had told him smething he had not asked. "I'm Rebel, I guess."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Natasha smiled to herself. "He is not the one to be afraid of." the golden mare chided with a smirk. She flicked her tail as she watched the two foals converse beside her. Natasha almost wanted to lash out at Rebel for the direspect towards Spartan. "Be nice." she said, looking down upon him with crossed eyebrows.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Rebel backed off, sighing. "He seems like he doesn't like me though...." He cringed as she told him to be nice. "I-i-i... never mind." He said, blinking sadly. "I guess I should go."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Spartan gently griped the end of some strands of his mane, "Don't go, I'll be the only young one here." She said then let go and turned to Natasha, "It's fine maim." She said and gave a slight bow then waited to see what would happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:45 pm

"I don't get the whole, bowing thing. " Rebel said, lowering his head.

Nex tone will be lnger, pormie
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Ebony snorted ruthfully, her nostrils flaring open. Lowering her head in slight submission, her dark chocolate eyes ran over the growing group of horses. She still didn't like this, and wasn't sure if she would ever be comefortable with so many of them. It made her feel like she was always to be on guard, always ready to defend herself if a fight broke out. Her little to nothing experience with others was not enough to be reckoned for.

Her tall black ears flickered atop her head, pointing forward and upright as soon as the stallion spoke. The young colt had moved to greet the filly, so they were standing alone, slightly seperate from the others. A fighting determination raged strong inside of her, enough to let her know she would not give up on this. Not when so much was at stake. This determined the rest of how her life would go, and it was important to go on with it.

Storm turned from her, starting to move towards the trees. Within a few seconds Ebony had started after him, but her once graceful walk was now rigid and stiff. She lifted her hooves over the ground, all her muscles tense and taught. Stepping after him, she broke into a smooth trot and tossed her head, her long black mane slightly tangled from the breeze. The mare didn't dare cast a glance at his mate, as she was afraid of what words, what look she might receive. She quickly caught up to the male, slowing into a walk once again but staying a few lengths behind him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Natasha smiled down at the young filly. She great appreciated the bowing but said "No worries you do not have to bow every time you speak to me." The palomino lowered her thin skull and nosed Rebels flank motheringly(sp) Lifting her head again, she let her gaze sweep across the small crowd before swiftly shifting her stance and eyeing the black mare trotting after her mate. Anger and fury pulsed behind her poker face but she knew better than to go after him. With ears laid back flat, she watched the two walk away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Storm held his ears in reverse the entire time he was walking towards where ever he was heading, listening to see if Ebony was following. Soon after he had taken off, he could hear her rigid hoof beats on the grass behind him. A smile broke out across his black mug, happiness that he had a mare a little eager to follow him. Not in the sense that he made her do anything, but a mare interested in living in a part of his life.

The Appaloosa stud decided this a good distance away from everybody else. He stopped near a thin row of pine trees and slowly turned, edingnhis way in a circle to face the black mare. Watching her face and noticing the way she walked, he knew she was nervous and it probably had to do with his mate's influence.

Waiting patiently for her to come closer and stop, he tossed his head and flicked his long tail around his hind legs as he settled. In his head he went over a little speech. A speech he might deliver if she denies. No way could he lose her in his herd.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Rebel jumped at her touch, but nuzzled her back. He pranced in place, nervous. "What if I don't get to stay? Will he kick me out for the wolves?" Rebel asked, nipping the mare gently. "What if I do something wrong and he chases me off?" The colt asked, lowering his head to graze, but quickly jerked it up. "What if I do something he doesn't like and hurts me?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Spartan looked to the lead mare wondering what she'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 am

Ebony turned her head slightly, her dark chocolate eyes quickly leaving the stallion and landing on the others; who were still gathered near the hill. His mate looked none too happy about their disapearence, and she felt shamed to be causing such feelings. Her ears laced back, nearly dissapearing in the black sea of her mane, while her hooves gently thumped down onto the ground. She waited in silent agony, not knowing why she was really here, and for what purpose. Would it be better if she was all alone? Possibly. But she couldn't back out now, not when she had gotten this far.

Small flies buzzed about her ankles, making her stop her hooves and toss her tail over her hind legs. Her raven black hide twitched as they landed, and she snorted suddenly, raising her head and shaking herself out. She resumed a submissive posture, if only to be sure the stallion knew he was the leader- though it was obvious he already did. It was quiet, the sound of small birds warbling in the trees, the nearly unheard hawk swooping down to catch a fish in the nearby stream. The wind rustled the long grass, the strands gently caressing her legs as she stepped forward, head lowered.

The sunshine was bright and warm, her hide reflecting and shining slightly. Usually she wasn't this clean- but today she had managed to stumble across the stream, but also stumble into this mare and stallion. Her mane was tangled, falling in windbown knots down her strong neck. As the stallion turned to face her, she snorted and threw her head into the air, nearly stumbling into him. Stepping back many paces, she came to a halt and eyed him warrily, the breeze playing in the trees up above the pair.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 pm

HELP MEEEE
I dont get it (

Laughing What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No No No Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Razz Mad Mad Smile Very Happy confused confused confused Sleep Sleep bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce alien

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Bouncy. But what?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

(Ignore the spammer. -_- )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next