Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

storms making a heard !

3 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

storms making a heard ! - Page 21 Empty Re: storms making a heard !

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

fallen star: i nip her on the side luaghing

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Roxy:*i smile as i graze it starts to snow very lightly, covering my black body and gold mane with small white specks as a light layer of white snow covers the ground*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Caotic:I snarl wildly my fangs driping with dangerous venom , but not at him the snow evaporated quickly on my coat at the heat I was giveing off . She turned savegley to face him her expresoin softening the snow no longer evaperating but covering her in a soft blanket she semmed to glow flouresent blue from the inside out , "Well It seems tomaroww we will not be joing the herd "she chouesd to him "I have some busness to take care of you may come with me if you choose , but it is my fight and I shall win ,dont worry ive been waiting for those 3 itots to come around for a long time , i shall enjoy killing them ." She smiled slightly and nipped him back playfully not harming him she reared placing her front legs on his shoulders some of her scent slipping out utimately suducting him she smiled as his eyes widend knowing they both could not resist she smiled contently bringing her back legs closer to him as more scent slipped out knowing what he would do she giggled as soft snow twirled around her and him bringing her legs farther apart no longer angry at all but very content , eccpecily with him .

Storm:I smile at roxy as the snow lightly covered her , "I geuss we will be staying here in this area one day longer it seems my sister has some things to take care of , they should all understand plus I think the young ones will enjoy a little snow day before we get back to our journy , Ill anounce it once they awaken in the moring , it is still late starngley this is a long night ."he smiled at her nuzzling her gently brushing some snow off over her .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Roxy:*i nod with a smile*"Ya, i heard that a foal might come join us, hes a little colt."*i shake getting some more snow off me but some still sticks*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

fallen star: " of coarse i shall come with you" i say before mountin g and drivng hard

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Caotic:I giggle and trot away my eyes flashing laying in a bed of flowers nibling on them as streaks of light beagin to break through the dark sky .Small florwer petels from the cherry blossem tree above me beagin to fall into my soft silky white mane .I smiled looking magnificent at him winking one of my aqua blue eyes my beautiful charms shining .

Storm:I noded at her simelng and nuzeling her gently with my velvty muzzel , my mane bliwoed in the breeze my eyes twinkled as pink streaks begain to break through the sky , a small smile played on my lips "Well it seems we are going to have a very nice sunrise to watch."he says proudly looking over his resting herd , rearing into the light my powerful legs swiftly moveing in the air my coat shineing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Roxy:*i nod and watch as the sun slowly rises i lick some of the fluffy white snow and chew some little pieces of ice quietly*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

fallen star: i giggle i liitle my eyes gistening in the breakiing dawn

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Strom:I smile the colred light hiting the ice and shineing though lighting up like thousends of crystels shineing over my skin.

Caotic:My ears prick up , they were comeing "You know you can not fight them , please do nothing more than wach , but i want to feel there bones break under my hooves." I smile wickedly my coat giveing off an errie purple glow .

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:13 pm

fallen star: "fine" i say a little iritated that i had to stand and watch my love fight her own battle though reminding myself who she was i climbed the air and landed on a low sitting cloud and waited

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Caotic:My pure white sparkling wing apear on my back once more sivlver sparkles flying from them .I soar into the sky after him laying on the cloud beside him , she sighed "Fine , you can have one but I get the leader and the other ." she said smileing at him nuzeling him sweetly .

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm

fallen star: " if you really wish to fight them yourself i shall repsect your will. but if i think your in trouble i will not sease to save you" i say lookin in her eyes intently this was not up for bargining

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 pm

My coat starts to glow and i nibble at the icey snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Caotic: i smiled

Last edited by midnight mist on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 pm

fallen star: " why" was all i said. my face showed no expression becuase a million emotions surged through my body at once like some one had broken a dam. it was so fast that my mind couldn;t choose an emotion to express. my eyes turned a solid red i had known better than to trust any one nver agian would i let my guard down

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Roxy:*i walk backto the stream where i was before and get a drink after i stand like a statue in the water i see butterflies, wait, they couldnt be, they looked as if they were tiny horses with butterfly wings i shake my head as they fly around near the water and the small cherry trees that have beautiful pink blossoms on them*
Daffy:*swimming in a peaceful lake ot far from the herd*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Storm:I smile and watch them to I had seen them befor "amazing arent they, they are called fairy foals , they never grow old and stay young all there lives."I smiled my red eyes flashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Roxy:"MoonLily!"*i smile as i see her out of all the rest*
MoonLily:"Hello."*i land on a tree limb near a blossom that looked almost bigger than me*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Caotic: I giggled my cheeks blushing lightly stupid stupid stupid I said under my breath to myself that had come out all worng . "Star ...... I dont have to erase your memory , well that was sort of a joke ............................."she sighs acwardly "ok it wasnot a joke . It was more of a test to see if i could trust you ..... I would never erase your memory I sometimes used to do that to those who mus die but had done a good dead for me before there death , so they would be lese frightend I apologize im so sorey i never ment to i mean i do love you ." she stopped at that knowing he understood she steped colse to him draping her head over his neck .Hey head suddenly shot up and her ears pricked "aaaaahhh" she smiled "i geuss we have no work to do after all ." she giggled wispering to star "just keep quet whatever you do ..respect him " she faced forward "Do we now Jaglin ." In response a extremly dark low powerful eveil chuckel came from afar .

Jaglin:My red and gloden eyes flash as I walk in my dark daughters and sons flankng me the sattloins slightly behind me and the dark mares on the inner side . My strong legs carried me swiftly to Caotic I nod my head eqully at her my hooves vicously scraping the ground leaveing firey imprints whereever I stepped "I took care of it for you i cam to cheak up on Storm i'm glad to see you here.' he said in a low evil voice as Fell and Elipse the 2 wolves strode into my sides snarling .

Elipse:I snarled but new caotic was not a threat blood dripped from my shap fangs and venom from my eyes as i watched .
storms making a heard ! - Page 21 3635601667_ac3f75b948_o

Fell:i growl but bow to Caotic knowing that she was as great as the all powerful Jaglin .
storms making a heard ! - Page 21 Evil_Wolf

Dark mares:We walk behind jaglin as dark cloaked figures are eyes glowing a single golden pin holding the cloth together showing jaglins symbol .
storms making a heard ! - Page 21 Evil-horses

Stalloins:we flank our Leader jaglin carefully bowing to Chaotic our venomoius fangs dripping and mucels flexing towering over the dark mares but not jaglin .

Dark sons:We stand tall bow to caotic savegly ripping at the ground with our hooves .

Dark Dughters;we smile vicously blood dripping down kio's face .

storms making a heard ! - Page 21 Horse_Adoptables_4_by_evil_firewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 pm

(the symbol for the dark mares is not like in the pic it is a big silver moon with Jaglin standing below it blood dripping from a long sharp horn on his head and 8 9 and 10 in the dark mares pic are some of the dark stallys but not all of them.) Smile lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Roxy:*i look at the new horses and other animals that walked in and snort i throw my mane and as i do it turns blood red and my body remains black my a red stripe lines my back sharp knives and such replace the moon and star charms in my mane, spikes line my hooves and the follow the pinstripe dow my back sticking straight upthorny roses and their stems weave around my long legs and my eye lashes gleam red my eyes look like a orange, yellow, gold, and red mixture and a sithe is strapped on my side i stand tall and beautiful and the butterfly horses flee into the safety of the trees*
Drekon:*already awake in my reindeer form i watch the new ones*
Aquatus:*i get up standing beside Drekon*
Zariah:*i walk in, my beauty most stunning i flip my purple mane out of my glowing green eyes the constantly turned from an aqua blue to vibrant green my elegant black body sways when i walk i carry my head low and one side of my mouth is turned up in a wicked smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:53 pm

(she cant see jaglin they are back with caotic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 pm

(the dark mares dont really look like in the pic there better but the pic shows the mane thing Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:10 pm

[ kk that was kinda confusing lol]

fallen star: i stand in silence as the wolves and many other strange horses appered. with a million qeustions flowing thruogh my head i spread my sore wing to stretch them slightly.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Jaglin:I smile wickedly venom dripping from ym fangs "And who might you be ? "he asks Star dangerously he chuckles darkly along with fell "I would not have earned this grup without knowing , you must be Fallen Star brother of Riseing Star , nice to meet you , and nice to see you again caotic "he said sharply his voice sliceing into tham like daggers "We must be going now we are on our way to see Strom and give him our best wishes , he arised one eybrow "see you soon"he cucled meaning no harm.

caotic:I smile bowing my red eyes flashing "good bye Jaglin ." she nods as they walked away .Once they had diapeared she prepaered herself for a series of questoins "If you ever wanted to call me good,"she said to Star "All you have to do is compare me to Jaglin." she chucled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next