Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

storms making a heard !

3 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

storms making a heard ! - Page 14 Empty Re: storms making a heard !

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Storm:lightning crakles behind him he sighs and grins "you wont be bored any longer ."He shakes his mane ,"we are about to go on one of the greatest hunts of all time,in this there will be water hunting land fire even in the air it will last for almost 2 weeks by the end of this we will have decided on are land to be and the ranks in the herd and maybe even find some others , you are ALL a part of this herd now .But first we will start off with a large dragon hunt there have been some isues with dragons and we are about 6 miles from them ."He raises one eyebrow and smirks slyly "You may race to them he grins his mane whiping out from behind him his eyes wild .

Caotic:I grin and begin to gallop eaisly twards the destenatoin picking up more speed now going at the speed of light and could still go faster wind whiped behind he a winned fiercley in delight .

(So sorry I was gone 4 so long I was really sick I had H1N1 and then I had laregites and could barely get up ill be on and off 4 a bit but I can respond now Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Roxy:*i grin and disappear in a blur, i fly up out of the trees*"Ummm...Storm."*i see dragons in a group, they seem to be waiting for something*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm

fallen star: finally able to use my wings i unfold them to thier full lenght and pant them slow at first then pick speed light racing infront of the rest

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:37 pm

I snort and ignore the dragons, then follow storm
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 am

Sorrell:I gallop at the speed of light an invisable blur .

Caotic:I stop already to the dragons my coat shineing a silvery giltery moonlightish color my mane gilmering silver my eyes shineing like deadly crystals .I stood the madusa or angel of death drapare angel one huge silver dragon stood out to me I would kill him knowing storm would want the giant gold one other huge dragons stood here not knowing that their life would soon be ended .I chuckled eviley my mane bilowing out behind me .

Storm:I galloped in a blur my mucels flexing my powerful legs carrying me swiftly I stood beside Caotuic she was right I did want the big dragon .

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 am

I snort "Wow....I hunt these on a regular bases" I get ready to fight
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Storm :I growl "trust me they arrrrrree very diffrtent "he laughs cruely

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:01 pm

I snort "Whatever" I lunge at the red dragon, jabbing my horn into his leg, I push into it and pull it out, I chuckle as it cries out in pain.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Strorm:I grin evily as the dragons stamped begins

red dragon :I run twards her on my powerful legs ripping up trees as I went my body crashes into hers as I siringe her skin leaving her limp as I drop her to the ground like a ragdoll laugh evily and rise to my feet flapping my huge wings and riseing into the sky .

Caotic:I aprouch the giant silver sragon venom dripping from my fangs as I grin my mane whiping in the wind .

silver dragon :I open my might mouth and let out a thunderous raoar ingulfing caotic in flames .

Caotic:I smile slyly at him loveing the bruning "Wow ,you reallly should not have done that "she smirks and lunges at him she would make it long a painful and this was just the beging of the new herds fun .

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

I growl and stand up "Try that again, I dare you" I chuckle and throw chains around his neck, I quickly pull on them tightly "Suffacation: Long and aganizing, but gets the job done" I chuckle
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Yamika stalks the dragon and thinks hard pausing everything int eh world including heartbeats . everything except her she runs at the dragons frozen body and lunges for his heart

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:09 pm

black dragon: i see a horse with wings much like mine i lunge at him throwing alll my wieght into my legs.
fallen star: i feel the ground shake slightly as a fair sized black dragon come my way. my wings lift me till he runs under me while he turns around dazed and confused i kick him in the head with all of my strength the dragon chrashes to the ground. i laugh at the easy kill

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Roxy:*i snort and fly down, doing a spin kick in the air, knocking anyone or anything near me to crash to the ground*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:38 pm

fallen star: i land with a graceful thud next to the fallen dragon " one less idiot in this world" i say thinking out loud

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 pm

*i laugh*"If i take care of you, that will be two."*i grin with humor*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:22 am

falen star: i snort

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Yamika looks at the fallen dragon and calls her children over and they look at it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:15 pm

storm :I rear powerfully lungeing at the huge dragon my razer sharp hooves ripping him open I laugh mercylesly my fangs dirpping with venom I snarl savegley as he tries to burn me but no effect .I sunk my sharp fangs into him stunning him with the excryshating venom .
Red dragon :I gasp for air puffing my body up and slipping out of her chains I swing her around like a ragdoll luaghing as she crashed to the ground I lunged at her my razer like claws sinking into her back i swoop into the air and hover out of reach .

Caotic :I sunk my huge fangs into him blood covering me I drank it while he was still alive watching as he wrethed in pain trying to search for some last bit of strength but after on bite from me he could be finshed forever I chuckled as I drank savegley from a slice in his neck my graceful killer body archeing beautifully as I did .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm

(are you talking about yamika?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 pm

*i fly up seeing the perfect dragon, i shoot up, twirling into it, a bite into its neck with my razor sharp teeth, i falls with a huge thud to the ground*"Pathetic Beast."*i laugh, as i tear its neck to peices*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 pm

I snort and stand up, then growl "Whatever" I run into his chest kinocking him out, I watch him fall to the ground, then grin and throw my chains around his neck, then tie them to a rock, making him unable to move even if he awakes, I snort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:05 pm

(sorry i was not on for a long time guys i was sick then i was away so sorry ill be on alort more now k Smile )

Storm:I chuckle darkley at the setting sun "Well it seems we have had a good start to our hunt ,we will be moiving to a diffrent part of this land now ,but I need a cuople of you to spend the night at our other sight ,Caotic ,Star you seem like the two for the job return to us by morning and make sure all is still well ."He grins and walks powerfully across the strech of land knowing were he was going his black coat rippled in the orange light his eyes sparkled wickedley venom dripping from them like deadly crystels ,His mucles rippling he headed towards the new the new site his new herd following closeley behind him Sorrell his brother walking colse to his side with Yamkia and the foals next to Sorrell .

Caotic:A small smile danced on my lips as i trailed in the opisite directoin of Storm and the others I nuged Star playfully "Beat you there "she says darting off in the correct directoin easily doging rocks and stumps along the way .

Sorrell:I trot alongside Yamkia and my colts nudgeing her neck gently with my muzel as we went .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Yamika: i smile and nuzzle him my familiar scent illuminating from me like when we first met

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Sorrell:He grins and trots on his powerful legs carrying him swiftley ,he glances over at the tired foals and smiles "Dont worry young ones ,we will arive shortley ,and soon you will wnjoy being in me and storms herd and will become valeuble members of it ."he falls back slightley from storms side yamka and the colts still by his side "would you like me to tell you a story ."he grins wickedley "it is so very true ."he smiles his coat glimering .

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 pm

fallen star: i luagh as i playfuly chase caotic back to our land

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next