Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 4 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Brisingr: I yawn and shake my head. Then I get up and take a drink from the pond.

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 4 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:12 pm

*I remain up on the cliff I was on over looking the entire area. Taking a deep breath I breathe out slowly and relax*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:20 am

narla:i sleep
katara:i follow brisingr and drink,then teach kiara how to swim
kiara:i have first swimming lesson with mommy
azula:i play with my flames
storm:i fly(sort of)to mi'lady "hello!"i say laning beside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 am

Azula: I can't quite make flames properly do Daddy comes over and shows my how. He makes the flames dance in pretty pictures.

Brisingr: I see Azula making a mess of controlling the flames so to prevent a bushfire I show her how to control them right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 am

katara: i watch kiara swim
azula:i giggle and play with the fire and daddy
storm:i whispher in mi'ladys eyes"daddy loves mommy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 am

Brisingr: I raise my wings and with one flap I am in the sky. I glide over to Mil'ady. "Hi," I say, then looking at Storm I see the mischief in his eyes. "You should go back to Katara, I think its milk time,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 am

storm:i watch daddy"ok daddy!"i say my tummy rumbeling i glide to mum
katara:i lay down under the shady trees "kiara,azula,narla,"i call"come and nurse"
narla:i wake up hearing mum and jump from the branch,and suckle
azula,kiara:we run together to mums nippels and suckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:31 pm

M: *Holds back a sob, instead a tear slides down my face* "hi" *I choke out desperately trying to keep control of my emotions*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:32 pm

B: "What's wrong?" I ask her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

i hear mi'lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:28 pm

M: *I studder then shrug* "Its...its nothing" *I look down in shame, then look up into his eyes sending him a message. You love her more?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Never, I love you both the same, I send her the thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Never, I love you both the same, I send her the thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:49 pm

storm:"i made havock mommy!"i tell her
katara:i sigh and watch mi'lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am

Brisingr: I yawn and lick my flank, content to relax for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:27 am

M: *I nod and look away, leaping up I stall in the air for a moment and turn my head slightly and whisper* "I'm going to hunt" *and fly away deep into the woods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 am

katara:"storm go say sorry!"i say angerily
storm:i run after mi'lady
kiara:i run to azula a stream of water foloowing me
narla i sink my-self upto my neck in dirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 pm

M: *once deep in the woods I land and search for prey. Instantly I go into hunting mode*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 am

katara:i follow him to mi'lady "im shore storm did'nt mean what he said and is very sorry" i say to her
storm:"very sorry"
katara:"see?"

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm

M: *I whirl around snarling and tensed in a spring. Realizing who it is I smile and the clouds gather above us, a thunder storm hits* "Its ok, I was to tensed already. My bad" *I chuckle* "I guess I was just jealous"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:38 am

katara:i jump back at the snarl
storm:i growl before retreating awar to my sisters
katara:i watch him go befor turning back "its ok"i say"heis a troubel make"i say
kiara:i look into the shky and a clap of thunder is heard before it pelts us with rain
katara:"uh-oh"i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 pm

M: "whats wrong?" *I lift my head into the down pour and purr quietly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

katara:"mosoon"i say quietly diving through the water-fall and into the cave"it is going to flood!"i yell
storm:"uck my wings are wet" i shake them and follow mom
azula:"ahh"i squeal and hid under daddys mane
kiara:i dive into the lake and climb into the cave trough the tunnel"sorry"i wisper
narla:i sink into the ground just to apear in the cave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

I pick up Azula and pad back to the cave. The monsoon hammers on the rock outside as I join my lionesses in the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm

katara:"narla you have to help"i tell her as i fase the waterfall
narla:i burst into tears at having preassure dumped on me
storm/azula:we roll our eyes and snigger
kiara:i comfort my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next