Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 6 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:32 am

(what plan?)

M: *I listen, but also continue to fly with Brisingr*

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 6 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:21 pm

(just nod or somthing but dont tell misty)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:48 pm

(just pm me, k?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:56 pm

(naw i cant be stuffed thinking bout it just leave it to me)
a:"come:i command taking her into the trees "just stay here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 pm

M: *I growl angrily but remain there. Not sure as to what was going on*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 pm

a:i sigh and get kiara
kiara:i fly down and explane what we are doing and why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm

(what is it?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm

(i dont know lol just nod of something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 pm

(ok)
M: *nods* "I see"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:48 pm

ki:i smile "do you have any element powers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 pm

M: "Yes, I control weather. Well I was learning to, my mentor was killed a year ago."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm

ki:"what can you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 pm

M: *my eyes cloud white and instantly a horrific storm starts forming. My eyes uncloud and the storm disperses* "That"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

ki:i watch impressed "nice,now i need you to drive that lion over her can do that aswell but you need to make him think katra is the one doing it ok??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:08 am

M: "Do what?" *I say confused*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:29 am

OOC(Soz about not being on, had about 5 other sites to reply to. So, what's going on?)

The white fire lion roared, shattering the stillness with the power of his voice. He had finally returned. Powerful flaming wing beat the air around him, keeping him upright miles above the hard ground. Sparks fell from his fiery mane and landed on the grass and trees below. Like a angel returning to heaven he glided down in a tight spiral towards his pride. His great amber eyes watched his lionesses playing with the elements and his adolescent cubs preparing to hunt. Life was good, and he had returned.

He flicked his tail and a wave of fire washed over the midday sky, bathing him in a hot orange light. The heat did not worry him, as it had never worried this great king of fire. Named after fire and the true master of fire he was. Brisingr the fire lion, King of the Flames. As his daughter, Azula was Princess of the Flames, daughter of the King. His mane burned brightly as he swooped over the heads of his small pride, their leader had returned. His amber eyes were mischievious as he landed lightly on the dry grass. A young lioness with a flaming scruff came bounding over to him. He licked her head and curled his paws around her in a hug.
"Azula," he breathed. The lioness smiled and buried her nose in his mane.
"Welcome back, Dad," she said. Brinsingr lifted his great head and roared, alerting everyone that the great lion was back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 pm

*a huge smile breaks across my face when i see him, I quickly pad over to him* "Brisingr!" *I rub agaisn't him then sit down next to him* "I"m so glad your back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 am

Brisingr smiled and rubbed his head against Mi'lady. It was good to be back with his lionesses. He lifted his wings in invitation to fly and then said, "I'm so sorry I left." He brang his wings down hard and lifted into the sky, roaring for his cubs and Mi'lady to join. Soon Azula, Storm and Narla joined him. He smiled and extended a paw to Mi'lady.
"Would you care to join us?" he asked, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am

*I smile brightly* "Of course" *I lift a paw and fly lightly to his side happily*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6