Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Empty Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 am

A great winged fire lion flew through the skies, his firey wings catching the warm summer air and holding his strong body in the air. He roared happily and hoped that a certain lioness wouldn't come to find him. He had disappeared in such a way that he could never be traced.

He felt happy for once in his bloody life. He no longer was driven by a rage to kill even those who had done him no harm. He felt the scars from his battle with Aslan and the unhappiness return. He shook his firey head and felt a strange feeling come over him. He looked up and chanced a glimspe of a white lioness flying through the sky, her great wings beating the air. He let his head rop again just as a soul breaking pain hit him. He felt cold and hot. Then, with a bright white flash, he changed.

Instead of being a fire coloured lion his was pure white, his firey mane still bunring but somewhat differently. He turned to see himself and knew what happened. He was now a Icefire Lion, the rarest and most powerful lion known to feline kind. He spat fire and saw it froze and heated the air in front of him at the same moment. He growled and knew he was now better equipeted to protect his new pride.

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Suddenly, water starts righting a message on the ground in front of him... [i]Your lust to kill the innocent has vanished. The spirits have made you whole. I'm sure you'll find a great pack, so just listen and wait. P.S. Don't ask how I'm doing this I don't know exactly where you are, but I read your thoughts to send you this message. -Emerald, may peace be with you.[i]

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 1:32 am

"brisings darling"i purr walking in
you stare at me as my green eyes shine
*i let off the most lovely smell your've ever smelled
(shes in heat)

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride DolphyAngel

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Empty re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:18 am

Brisingr shook his head as the lioness walked to him. He really didn't want her to find him but she had still mananged it. He shook his mane, sending Icefire everywhere. He flicked his tail and resisted her smelll, his white ears flicking as the last pain vanished.

He remembered Emerald and knew that he wanted her to be here to help him tell what she was thinking, but she was not. So he opened his mind and floated into her's without much worry, amazingly. He felt pain and power. Strength and weakness. He also felt vengance for blood. He shivered, his bighting days were well and truly over, the only reason he would fight now was to protect himself and his new pride, with Kiara not in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:39 am

*A lightly tanned lioness flies in and lands several yards from him. stunned at seeing the ice and fire I shrink and lay down on my belly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 1:31 pm

(I don't think that's Kiara. Sorry, I can't help interfering, it's in my blood.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 am

*i look at you and you see my pain behind my eyes*
(im kiara)
"what have i dont wronge"i ask in a small voise
*i look at the ice fire and briten*
"you can do it to!"i cry
*i whip my head around and ice-fire shoots into a tree*

(and its not my falt im in heat its the season)

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Sat May 09, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Empty re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 am

Brisingr gazed at the lioness that lay only a few metres away. He beckoned her with his tail and said "My name is Edoc'sil Brisingr, it means Unconquerable Fire. I mean no harm to you, Icefire is made to protect rather then hurt,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 am

*I smile weakly and get up slowly, walking over to you and I bow* "Thank you, I see now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 4:05 am

Brisingr's smiles and purrs quietly. "Would you like to jion my pride? I have no lioness yet so if you want that would be great," he asked her, his amber eyes glinting like firey orange stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 7:08 pm

while kiara flew away me(katara)falls to the ground wings broken paw bleeding

*i smile sadly at brisinger*"do you want me to leave?" i ask weackly
my amber eye shining with tears of pain

this is katara vaugly(i cant spell)
Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride FeatheredLionForShayShaydeFireElementFemale

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 10:26 pm

*I get up mezmerized by his beautiful eyes, walking to him also purring. Sitting down in front of him I tilt my head to look up at him* "I would love to be your lioness, If you want me to"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 11:29 pm

"suck-up"i mutter under my breath
rolling my eyes at the lioness Rolling Eyes
i look into brisingr's eyes and thinking off a picture i sent it to him in his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 5:01 am

"You will be my lead lioness? I need one and I would love you to take that place in my pride. What is your name? Sweet lioness who has camptured my heart," he says, his white mane rippling. He whips his tail around and dips his head in submission to the lead lioness. The sandy lioness would be the perfect lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:35 am

*a respectful smile plays across my face. Tilting my head down in a bow I say* "Brisingr, my name is Gracious Milady. And I would love to be your lead lioness" *the wind plays about making soft ripples in my fur, tilting my head back up I look up into his golden eyes again, and melt under his gaze* "You have beautiful eyes" *I note in murmur*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 am

The water spells another message: Awwww! Sorry, I couldn't help eavsdropping on your minds, but you may want to consider the other lion, she's getting really jelouse of your mate... an arrow points toward Katara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 am

*I look at the message and think, [i]hey your pretty good at that. then I stop thinking, and look up at brisingr again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:46 am

the water also spells out thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:48 am

*I giggle seeing it out of the corner of my eye and think, Is it easy doing that?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:53 am

No, only water nymph lions can do it. if you haven't realised by now, I can read your thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm

*I laugh in my thoughts, Yea I've realized. Hey could you tell me about Brisingr? he is very handsome I think to myself, then blush forgetting that she could read my mind. I look up at Brisingr and smile lovingly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 1:55 am

*i glare at the words and steem rises from them*
"im not jealose"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 3:42 am

i walk to brisingr
"may i be in your pride?"i ask
i look into your eyes and my eyes change colour
*i send you a nouther pic in your mind,this one of a lioness a lion,and a tiny cub "this is me and my mum and dad"i tell you

(its a bit small sorry)
Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Cat%20Eyes

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Tue May 12, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 4:26 am

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride Arrow
like my cheetah? can she be in the pride to?
i play her

-thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 am

Brisingr smiles as the lioness answers his questions. Then turned to the other lioness and cheetah and said "You may jion my pride. Katara, you will be my Beta, one rank behind Mi'lady here," he says, his tail flicking to point at Mi'lady. Then he rasied his wings and said "Let us hunt!!"

Privately, in his ming he whispered, Emerald. Will you stop reading my mind for the moment? I will keep you up to date every few days, ok?

He took off, whitefire snapping as the wind rushed past his wings. Then he hovered as he lioness joined him.

OOC(Whietfire is what he uses when he's not fighting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next