Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 5 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

M: *I stay in the storm unfazed by it. I knew how to control it, but I didn't wish to, knowing that for some reason it had come. I did not know the reason though. Still purring I lift my head into the sky roaring loudly, sending a challenge out to the storm*

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 5 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 am

katara:"get in!"i call at you befor turning to narla "we are going to seal the entrance,ok?"i say
narla:i nod and stand like mom
kiara:i help by steming the flow of water
azula:i curl under daddy
starm:i follow her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 pm

M: "I"ll be ok" *I say, then flicking my tail, a huge rock formation rises up in front of the entrance. Closeing me from them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm

(i can do it myself thankyou)
katara:i watch as the rock crumbels "get in!"i yell at you "this isnt normal water"i tell starting to seal the cave with steel
narla:i help
azula/storm:we play
kiara:i sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am

Today one heart will break
You don't know how much it'll take
Surviving is my only whim
In this land of eternal sin

Brisingr leapt through the rapidly narrowing gap to the outside. The rain drenched his fire but he didn't care, there was something about Mi'lady that bothered him. He beat his wings strongly and began to glide down to his lead lioness. As he flew he raised his mighty white head to the sky and roared, letting the sound roll off the waterfall. He landed softly beside his lioness and he licked her lightly. Settling down next to her he purred softly. "There's someting about the wild fury of nature that amazes me, I don't understand how anyone could ever control it but somehow some os us do," he shook his head and ly it to rest on his paws. "But one thing is more powerful then fury, and that is love. There is nothing more powerful then love. It gives the power to break someone but also to make them happy. Love can change someone in a way that they will never understand. You changed me Mi'lady and nothing can ever change that."

OOC(Yes, I have been reading to much Twilight)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:24 pm

M: *I smile and turn from him, rearing up on my hind legs I roar and flick my tail, as if I'm drawing something. Coming down onto all fours, I turn around to face him. Standing tall, the sun comes up behind me and the down pour stops to a drizzle, and a light rainbow appears in the distance. I walk to you and sit in front of you, looking into your eyes I put my paw softly on the side of your face* "Your eyes.....they're beatiful and they will always bind me to you. And you have changed me to" *I smile softly again and lean my head against yours and purr lightly* "Never leave me" *I curl my tail around me and sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 am

i rain stops for a moment befor coming back hard hail hits
katara: i shut the gap
narla:i help
storm i grow ay mi'lady
azula:i roll my eyes at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am

"I never will," Brisingr answers her. Resting his head on her shoulders he drifts off to sleep in the warm sunshine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 pm

M: *tears grow in my eyes when he falls asleep, not sad ones but happy ones. I lay down softly and lay my head on his back, also drifting to sleep filled with dreams* "I love you" *I whisper just before falling asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 am

i sit in the cave befor bursting out through the wall and running into the forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 am

*still asleep next to Brisingr, I flick my ear in her direction but not thinking i don't realize who or what it was*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am

kiara:i follow mum
azula:i go to dad and tug his mane
storm:i growl at mi'lady
narla:i scowl at her and follow mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:34 am

M: *hearing the growl I lunge up and hiss baring my teeth, seeing it was one of the cubs I quickly shut my mouth and apologize* "Sorry small one, didn't know twas you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:03 am

s:i scowl and run arfet mom
azula:i tug on daddys mane harder
kiara/narla/kitara:we run futher into the trees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 am

"Stop that!" Brisingr growls. "Go with Kitara," he watches Kitara run into the forest and raises his wings. "I'd better follow them, make sure they don't get hurt."
Azula hisses and leaps from the rock, her flaming scruff burning brighter then usual. Running so fats she realised how grown up she was, and that she didn't have to follow Kitara anymore. She reaches Kitara's side in seconds and hisses "Bye," before spreading her wings and leaping into the sky, off to find another life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 am

OOC ah... no she dosent
IC katara:i keep running sinking slowly as i run
narla:i notice what moms doing and dives into the earth
kiara:i run to azula and storm and we jump into the sky and follow mom

and it KATARA not KITARA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 pm

M: *I nod to Brisingr* "Do what you have to darling, but I am coming with you" *I lunge up gracefully and fly not to far away from him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:30 am

katara/narla:we are running in an underground tunnel
azula:i turn in a big circle and fly to mi'lady
storm:i watch her go then follow
kiara:i jump into the sky and run on a ice-wall

(do you think i stole misty656's character by not wanting her to go,twilight??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 pm

M: *I look at Azula with questions in my eyes but keep going*

(no, its just my characters feeling lol, personality)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 am

(in real life)
azula:i growl and stop her from pasing
storm:i hover next to my sister
narla/katara/kiara:we all stop at a mossy cave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:17 am

Brisingr growls as Azula and leaps into the sky with Mi'lady behind him. "Go back to Katara, Azula," he tells her more severly.
"I'm never going back to Katara, I'm leaving!" she spat back and disappeared into the sky, never to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm

(uh no i'm totally fine lol)

M: *I look startled at Azula. But remembering I was lead Lioness, I growl more ferociously and swat at her* "remember who you are" *I bring my paw back and go to Brisingr's side*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 am

OOC NO,MISTY SHE DOSE NOT GO!!IM SICK OF THIS!!
azula:i sigh in exasperation (sp)and go and whisper in storms ear
storm:i nod and fly to kiara and narla and tell them
kiara/narla:we nod and jump out of the tunnel

(twilight dont just say cuz she told you,do you think shes powerplaying???)

P.S. oh and misty DONT threatin me by saying youll "tell admins im powerplaying your character" cuz shes MY character ok so dont
P.P.S i have a good friend thats an admin so if you keep doing this i will tell her OK???

I AM SICK AND TIERD OF THIS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 am

(Ok things just need to be cool, its just a game. Um, I don't think she is power playing since, you BOTH had the kittens TOGETHER. And who told me what? All the things I've been saying is from me.)

M: *I look at Brisingr and continue to flap my wings beside him. Starting to get tired I create wind to help carry us along*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:31 pm

(haha create wind!)
azula:i fly to mi'lady and whisper our plan in her ear
storm/kiara/narla:we watch
katara:i listen to the sound of a roar "yes it is hiim" i mutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next