Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 3 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 am

i purr and dive swimming through the tunnel i enter the cave
"im going to bed 'night"i say pushing the wall back so that i made a littel den with soft mossy rocks
(shes gonna have the cubs to-morro ok?)

this kinda is the spring
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashanti_leshelle/1370608262/

^^^
LOOK | | |

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Mon May 18, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 3 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 11:11 am

*I laugh when Katara splashes me with her bubble. I quiet when Brisingr comes up in front of me. Purring I rub my head on his and lick his cheek*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:12 am

katara sleeps pecefull through the night but suddenly wakes with a jolt of
pain
this is it she thinks
"brisingr,mi'lady come its time!"i call into the dark-ness
the contractions start i push and finally a tiny lion emerges silvery-blue and tiny
befor i can clean her anouther one comes and orangey-red cub and as tiny as the first
"aww look at you"i purr as the orangy cub opens its mouth and sticks is tounge out
the i push out a silvery-white cub with itty-bitty wings
last of all i push a brown-grey cub
i push them all to suckel and see each of them has wings apart from the brown one
i lay my head and sleep cubs curled up and suckeling

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 3 ForAdoptionFireLionCubMale

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 3 Karem
(sorta)

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 3 IceElementForLeadersOfTheLightSide (make that a bit bluer)

the have wings!!!!!! exept earth 1

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=element+lion&ni=21&ei=utf-8&fr=b1ie7&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=43

clik here for more of the pages you'l have to go through each page

(sorry i cant get this up!)
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Mystery/FeatheredLionForElwynAirElementFemale.jpg (imagin this itty-bitty and cute)[b][i][u][strike]

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 3 Empty re: Edoc''sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:28 am

Brisingr laughed and licked Mil'ady back, his tonuge rasping on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:02 pm

*I laugh because it tickled* "Oh Brisingr stop!" *I laugh harder* "That tickles!" *I playfully swat on of my paws at you hitting you lightly on the shoulder. Flicking my tail I swim back to shore, standing there once I get there I shake my fur sending a shower of sparkling water everywhere. I smile and look at him enticingly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 am

i walk to a cubs crying
"brisingr"i call"come see the cubs"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 am

Brisingr wanders over to Katara and saw the cubs. "What shall we name them?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 5:23 am

"well"i say licking the white 1
"i say he's a air lion,so how about storm?"i say
"the fire 1 azula,the earth 1 nalaand he water 1 kiara"i say looking at you
azula:i sneez a spark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 11:19 am

*I sigh and pad off. Going under a willow tree I lay down, the soft breeze blowing the strands of leaves all around. You can't see me under it.... I sigh again and lie my head down on the very soft grass*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 9:49 pm

i rub my face in your soft fur and lick your ear
"what do you thibks?"i ask
"narla,azula,storm and kiara?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:19 am

narla:i lick my nose and open my eyes"ooOO"i chirp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:20 am

Azula: I squeal and crawl around, trying to find Mother's teets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 am

i smile and herd my cubs my teets
azula:i put my paw hard on kiaras tummy
kiara:i burp a bubble,it hits azula on the nose
azula:i sneez a spark,it sits on storms tail
storm i feebly beat my wings to put it out,the wind knocks kiara over
kiara:i land on narla
narla:i bit hard on the teet
kitara:i raise my head in shock,i look at he cubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:08 am

Brisingr: I wander over to Mil'ady and purr quietly. The cubs sukled and I licked my back, cleaning myself.

Azula: I look up at Mum and smile inoccently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 am

i get up leaving the cubs huddeld asleep
"come brisingr"i say looking at you face,which is a-tad dusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:17 am

*I look up at him and smile, once again finding my self melting when I look into his eyes. I hear Kitara calling him, and look down sadly. I lick my front paws slowly while thinking to myself*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 am

narla:"come!"i giggle watching the tree "yay!"i call when it bends its branches to tickkle my chin with the leaves
kAtara:i groom your face (brisingr) now i have a high maternal instinct i do this alot.
I put my paw on the ground and breath on it bluish-green flame erupt from the top of my paw
"hold still"i say.i eat the flame then turn to you.
azula:"atch-OOoo" i sneeze an set the grass on fire
katara:i blrath on you face,reguvinating you body and healing any wounds
"dose that feel good?"i ask
kiara:i walk to the sand and touch the water with my paw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 am

azula:i play with storm
narla: i make the tree swing back and hit mi'lady"oops sorry!!"i call giggeling at mi'ladys shocked face
storm:i run into kiara
kiara: i drop my bubble i made with a splash and turn on shorm
storm: ahhh!!!!1
arrow(yes shes back) i play with the cubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 4:27 am

Azula: I leap up and attack Storm in a mock fight, my sruff burst into flames and I roll on the grass but it doesn't go out.

Brisingr: I sigh and get to my paws, heading back to Mil'ady. "Hey," I say, lying down and leaning my head against her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:23 pm

"hey" *I say softly my voice ringing like soft music. sighing I look around, shaking my head when the tree hits me*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 1:31 am

storm:we play
kiara:we play
narla:i make the tree scoop up mi'lady and cradel her
azula:i play with daddys paws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 am

Brisingr: I sigh and let myself drift into the realms of dreams, happy to let sleep soothe my tired body.

Azula: I watch Daddy go to sleep and run over to Arrow. I flap my fiery wings and hover 5cm off the ground, then crash into the river stones. "Ouch!" I exclaim. I shake my head and race over to Mummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:09 am

katara:i watch my cub crash than lick her paw whitch was bleeding
storm:i jump of a rock and spred my wings so i glide down
arrow:i carry a sleepy narla up to a low flat branch and cover her with leaves
kiara:i snuggel with daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 am

Azula: "Thanks Mummy," I say and then run back to Storm. I climb up a tree and leap out of it, spreading my wings and gliding. I flap my wings and fly for a little while, then I get tired and glide back to the ground, landing easily this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 am

i smile than lay down next to brisingr and sleep
storm,azula,kiara:we curl up with mummy and daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next