Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 2 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 10:58 am

*I fly up to Brisingr and smile purring* "Lets hunt!" *I sniff the air trying to catch the scent of any prey. Smiling inwardly I smell an elk herd. Nodding downward I indicate to Brisingr where they are by showing him a picture* "Want to go get them?"

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 2 Empty Re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Ok Not written in water, but more personal, inside your head.

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 2 Empty re: Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:06 am

"Lets go!!" he says, his white firey wings catching the air and letting him slide forward. Then he dived and landed heavily on an elk's back. With a quick bite to the neck it fell to the ground and he leapt off and grabbed it in his claws. Then he beated his wings and took to the skies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:10 am

*i walk down a hill hearing water and find a spring in with a water-fall sparkels in-to a warm crystal clear lake with sandy beaches*
"whats this?"i wisper in awe
*i slide into the lake feeling my wings heal and paw heal,
swimming with grace and agility i find a tunnel,
leading to a cave behind the water-fall.
mossy and soft i call brisingr in my mind
and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 am

arrow:i fly and catch a baby elk in my jaws
(since shes a cheetah with wings shes small and quick)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:15 am

g2g im having dinner
be on soon if i can

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:28 am

back sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 11:08 am

*I fly down close behind Brisingr, swooping down I land and slide in front of a female elk, reaching up quickly, I snap her neck so she didn't feel anything. Sinking my claws in her should I fly upward following Brisingr, I wag my tail playfully and drop my elk, I stop flying for a moment and dive down catching it moments before it hits the ground, laughing gleefully I fly back up into the clouded skys*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 6:00 pm

i wake
"brisingr?"i call
(i have found a place to live if u want)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm

this is the spiring ok?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*i walk down a hill hearing water and find a spring in with a water-fall sparkels in-to a warm crystal clear lake with sandy beaches*
"whats this?"i wisper in awe
*i slide into the lake feeling my wings heal and paw heal,
swimming with grace and agility i find a tunnel,
leading to a cave behind the water-fall.
mossy and soft i call brisingr in my mind
and fall asleep

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Thu May 14, 2009 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:52 am

"brisingr,may i talk to you 4 a sec?"i ask flyig to him on healed wings

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 2 Empty re: Edoc''sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 am

"Yep," Brisingr says, gliding down to Katara on flaming wings. He shook his head and fire sprinkled over the clearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

i stare at the ground a say sadly
"i need to tell you a bout my past"i admit"my mother was part ice/water
and my father was fire/earth then they had me"i say"my father wanted a son so he killed my mum" i say sadly
"and i am scared he will come for me and hurt u and ml'ady"i say tears in my eyes
'becuz i am an princess of the elements"

Back to top Go down

Edoc'sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride - Page 2 Empty re: Edoc''sil Brisingr Searches for a Lead Lioness+Pride

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 am

"Mmhum, ok," he says, taking a chunk out of the elk at his forepaws. He purrs slightly and shakes his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:00 am

"y-you are not mad i put you into danger?"i ask feebly thinking of what season it is as i feel strange

Last edited by SilverWolf on Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 am

later

(psssssssssssssssssssssssst!!!!!!!!!!!! kataras on heat ok?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:25 am

"No, not really. I fight when I am needed, when I'm not, I relax. As you should be," he says, his white mane falling over his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 11:19 am

*I smile and land next to the beautiful lake Katara found, purring slightly I eat my kill when I'm done I lick my self clean and enter the water feeling myself relax instantly* "Nice place Katara" *I call to her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 4:11 am

Brisingr purrs quietly and pads into the soothing water. His fire doesn't like it but he puts up with it as he floats into the deeper part of the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 am

i pad to the edge of the water and lay down,tail to a side,with my nose dipping in the water
letting off a sent"its spring,brisingr we are in heat now"i say indicating to me and mi'lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 12:10 pm

*I smile quietly to myself and marvel at the beauty surrounding us. I swim over to Brisingr and rub up against him purring lightly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 6:30 pm

i get up,strech my wings and put a paw on the water
"hehe"i smile misceviosly
moving my paw a bubble of water rises
i watch mi'lady
then the water bubble zooms forward and hits mi'lady in the face
"im bored"i say sitting in the mating position"brisingr can u mate with us plz?"i say sleekly
letting off anouther smell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:30 am

Brisingr growls softly and leaps on to the lioness's back. He pumps hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:42 pm

(ive been of 4 a while soz....r you doing that to katara?)
(my heads in the clouds sorry)
i smile and flick my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 am

Brisingr steps off and divebombs back into the water, splashing it everywhere. He laughs and dives under, coming up just in front of Mi'lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next