Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 3 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 am

(lol you're fine. I have some of those days too and they drive me insane at times.)

Slowly, Jason pulled out, panting as he reached for his pants and pulled them up. "Alright, let's get you fixed up and back into your stable huh?" He asked as he picked up the spronge and cleaned over his mess quickly.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 3 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 pm

(Ugh, sometimes I really hate having a job. Sorry I'm getting a reply up so late I had to work two doubles last weekend on top of closing the line Sunday. And I had to close tonight too. I really want to quit right about now.)

Nightmare

I lowered my tail with relief when he pulled out of me, glad he was done. At his question I lifted my tail again, feeling him start to clean off my rump again.

(Aghhhhh!!!!! I can't think right now. I've got a serious case of writer's block. Blame my job for that.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:29 am

(I understand. Having a job can be stressful and time consuming. I don't have one but I've seen what it can do to my friends who balance school and a job. I know that I could never handle it.)

He hummed before he finished cleaning and looked her over to make sure that he hadn't missed anything. "Alright Nightmare, we are done for today," he smiled as he untied her legs and attached her back to her halter. "You'll get extra feed tonight and a long rest weekend that you deserve.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Shadow
I opened my sky blue eyes and shook out my very long mane and forelock. I walked forward and pulled some hay from the hay feeder and poked my head over my stall door and looked around, I was a new mare that would bring pleasure to my master. I had just turned three so I was young still. It was eerily quiet in the barn and realised that the master must be around, so I quickly backed up in my stall and turned my head away from the entrance of my stall and tried to look like I was sleeping. I had wished I wouldn't have been bought by him since the first time I laid my eyes on him I sensed something bad about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Jason hummed as he walked along the stable, looking at his lovely specimens of mares. It was so nice to know that all of them were his. He decided that needed to let Nightmare rest for awhile and instead break in a new mare that he had recently just purchased. He paused by Shadow's stall and paused as he looked her over. She was a pretty little thing, still young....might be easier to persuade to make her into a comfort mare or if she was too difficult it was to be a torture mare then. He reached for a bridle and saddle, deciding to test her out first. "Alright Shadow, we are going for a ride," he chuckled as he reached for the rope.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Shadow
I turned around and flared my nostrils at him before slowly walking over to him and instinctively lifted my tail as I was in heat. I lipped his hand in greeting, I waited calmly for him to put on the gear even though I was a little nervous about being ridden since I've never had a saddle on me. My ears were pricked up in alert. I pawed the bedding but knew not to be pushy so I wouldn't get punished. I lowered my head slightly and gently pushed my nose against his stomach and gently pulled at his shirt before letting go of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Seeing the mare lift her tail made him stare for a moment. Never had he seen a mare offer herself so fully to him. It made his groin awaken but he kept his composure as he lightly patted her. "Well Shadow, I think that you're gonna like it here," he promised, smelling her heat scent and shivering as he finished saddling her. "Okay, a quick ride okay?" He promised, thinking of a trail for her that he'll like to try with her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Shadow
I tried to keep myself in check but I lifted my tail up and away from my entrance that slightly had pink around since I was half paint and friesian but I had the body of the friesian but markings and color of the paint. I nickered as I walked out of my stall but didn't go far but turned and offered myself to him and looked back at him and snorted. I wanted this now and I knew if I didn't get it soon I'd get pushy and not listen very well to him and I might get hurt. I moved my head up and down like I was nodding before shifting my feet but being careful not to step on his feet. I flicked my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Jason smirked, really liking her but he wanted her to himself and away from out in the open. "Follow me girl," he offered as he lead her towards the back of the stable towards his "Fantasy Realm." He locked the doors to make sure no one would get in before unzipping and taking off his pants.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Shadow
I walked towards him and turned around and moved my tail out of the way as my entrance got wet as I waited for him to push inside me. I flicked my tail when a fly would land on me, I wanted him to push inside me, I wish he'd hurry. I kinda felt trapped in the room but I tried to focus on him as I whinnied and looked behind me at him. I wish I could say hurry to him. I snorted as I waited, I moved my tongue on the bit in my mouth and didn't like the cinch so tight around me but resisted bucking since I wanted this pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Jason's cock grew hard as he walked behind the mare, rubbing against her soft pink folds and shivering before seeing her pulse and wet. His hands rested on her powerful hindquarters as he reared back and slammed his cock deep inside her entrance. He groaned deeply, holding her tight against himself. She wanted his cock and he would make sure to give it to her until her heat was drenched.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Shadow
I snorted in surprise at how rough he was but soon calmed down before slightly backing up into him as I moved my tail more out of the way as my inner muscles clenched down on him as I whinnied with pleasure. I looked back at him and shut my eyes before I lowered my head to take him in more as the reins of my bridle went down my neck and caught on my ears which startled me but I didn't move as I pressed the side of my face against the inner part of my front right leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:12 pm

He bucked hard against the mare, holding her tight against him so she could feel his thrust. "Shadow...you feel amazing girl," he moaned, speeding up into the mare as her muscles squeezed and milked him. "I should have brought you sooner," he moaned. Jason's legs pressed tight against Shadow's back legs. Their rough and deep love making causing wet and dirty sounds to be heard from them.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Shadow
I could feel myself getting close to climaxing so I pushed a little more into him, begging him for his seed. I hoped I would be his favorite mare now and to get his whole attention. I pinned my ears back to my pole when it started to hurt a little bit. If he had been a horse I'd have kicked him but he was a human and my master. My tail was getting tired from keeping it away from his cock so I lightly laid it against his hip as I bit down on the bit and a sharp part of it bit into my mouth and it was painful so I practically lunged forward so I didn't hurt him and kicked with my front legs at the door and whinning in pain as I shook my head. A little bit of blood came from my mouth. I reared back on my hind legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:26 pm

"Whoa! Wait!" He groaned and he pulled out as she reared, in fear that she was going to fall on him before looking at the bit. "Oh, jeez. Sorry about that," he whispered softly as he gently went to take off the bridle and toss it away before panting some. "I didn't know that was hurting you," he said softly as he patted her neck, unsure if he should stop or continue and finish inside her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Shadow
My nostrils flared as I ran my muzzle on his stomach and turned back around to offer myself as my juices went down the back of my legs. I moved my tail out of the way. I hoped he wouldn't be mad that I had moved away from him. I looked back at him as I offered myself to him as I licked around my mouth even though my mouth was in pain from the bit, my nose hurt where I had banged it on the wall but I would go through it and let him finish and hoped he'd make sure I was okay once he was finished with me. I had a cut on the bridge of my nose as I calmed down from the ordeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Jason watched over her carefully before slipping back inside her, having to start over from the such a quick pull out. He entered her once more before he began thrusting again, burying deep inside of her as he pounded against her sweets pot.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Shadow
I soon enough had my climax and waited as patiently as I could for him to finish as I clamped down hard on his erection before looking behind him. I watched his feet so as not to step on them. I saw the hole I had put in the door that I had kicked when I had spooked when the bit hurt my mouth. I let the blood drip on the ground and there was a little bit of blood on my nose where I had cut it. I didn't like bridles no more. I clamped down on him again as I squeezed him hard, trying to get him to release inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:55 pm

"Shit," he swore as he thrusted once more before emptying his seed deep inside the mare. Jason shivered, leaning his weight against her as he pumped the last of himself inside her. Once he finished he pulled out and panted tiredly as he patted her rump. "Good girl," he smiled before reaching to turn on the water for the showers. "Let's clean you up shall we?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm

(Oh wow. You've gotten kind of ahead of me. I didn't expect this. What have I missed?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Shadow
I turned around and waited for him to clean my nose. I shook my head as I didn't like the taste of blood in my mouth, I whinnied as I moved my feet in a nervous manner. Trying to tell him that I was in pain. My rump bumped against the door and because I was in pain I kicked it. I heard the door go crashing open and I backed up and took off down the alley between the stalls. I was scared and when I realized that I was shut in the barn I calmed down some as I rubbed the side of my mouth against my front legs

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:09 pm

(I sent you a pm Vamp. Smile)

"Sketchy little thing isn't she?" He mumbled to himself before sighing as he saw she broke a hole in the wall and now he had to repair it as well as clean her up and the blood trail she left from running out of the shower room. "Hold on girl," he mumbled as he picked up his cleaning bucket after he pulled up and fixed his pants.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:13 pm

(Okay.)

Nightmare

I was relaxing quietly in my stall, recovering from my ordeal, when I heard pounding hooves rush past my stall. I lifted my head in curiosity and walked over to my stall door and leaned my head over. Standing at the closed stable doors was a mate I had not seen before. She had the color of a paint but the build of a Friesian. I flicked my ears in wonder, knowing it was a bit unusual for a mare to be out of her stall. Curiosity getting the better of me I bickered out to her, "Who are you?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Shadow
I walked towards him and gently rubbed my forehead against his stomach and chest in a sorry gesture. Hoping he wouldn't punish me and not mate with me. I lipped his arm as I waited for my punishement. I was a little scared of what he'd do. I was swishing my tail back and forth when I lifted my head when I heard a horse whinny. I whinnied back loudly and lipped the saddle that I could reach as I didn't like the constricking way it was on me, I soon found some hay and started to eat a little bit as I waited for him to punish me. My muscles were bunched and ready to move away from him if he struck out at me out of anger. I kept an eye and ear on him.
"I'm Shadow." I said looking over at her and sniffed her as I gently put my nose to her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Nightmare

"Nightmare. Be careful around him okay? He gets mad easily. And his punishments are... Well, you don't want to know." I replied, sniffing her so I would know her scent if she walked by my stall. I kept an eye on our owner, my ears pulled back a little. I was even more wary of him now after our little session. I was a little sore from it so I kept my tail lowered and slack against my rump.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next