Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 9 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:14 pm

"Easy, easy," he cooed, reaching over to pet her and calm her down. "It's okay Shadow," he promised as he kissed her muzzle. "Your mother just needed an explanation of why she is here."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 9 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Since there wasn't a barrier on top of the part that kept us in our stalls I went forward and I bit my mother harshly enough to make her bleed and me and her ended up in a fight. We went onto our hind legs and were stricking each other and I felt her hoof slice into my shoulder and I bit her neck hard. I whinnied and struck her in the nose. I was being very aggressive and I looked at my mate once I backed off of my mother and glared at him for being with my mother. I turned my back on him and kept my tail clamped to my rump and ignored him. He claimed to love me when he was having sex with my mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:36 pm

(Wow. You guys got pretty far while I was at work.)

Nightmare

When the rocks finally fell I gave a satisfied snort then watched as my mate walked off towards the stream and laid down in it. I followed him and bent my head down and nuzzled him. "Are you alright?" I asked, concerned about him.

Crystal

When the rocks fell I reared and gave a triumpthic whinny, knowing that, for now at least, we were safe. After I went back down on all fours I looked around me at the other horses, seeing that some of them had also joined in my cheer. I smiled and trotted off towards a stream, finding I was thristy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:38 pm

(Yeah, sorry)

Moondance
I looked up at her, "I just hurt my leg, I'm fine." I said and saw one of the stallions getting close to my mare. I pinned my ears and got up pretty fast and ran after him as he turned to book it out of there. I lowered my head and bit him in the back of his hind legs and his rump went down. I walked back to my mate with my ears pinned to my neck. I was grumpy right now

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Nightmare

I snorted, I was still worried about him. "Well, no matter. We need to get the herd moving. I have a feeling something's going to happen. Is there a way we can get out of the mountains?" I said after he returned from chasing the stallion off.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:46 pm

(Are you going to reply to Running Wild?)

Moondance
I thought about it, "I don't know love, I just don't know but I guess we'll just have to try." I said putting my side against hers and laid my neck against her in a love gesture before gently lipping her chin in affection before lowering my head and shutting my eyes. My leg hurt but I couldn't let her see that. I soon fell asleep with exhaustion and had dreams of that human coming for us and killing the males.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:35 pm

Nightmare

"Alright. We'll head out tomorrow." I replied, settling down next to him. I was worried about tomorrow though.

(Sorry it's so short. I haven't been having a very good day so I'm a bit out of it.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Moondance
"Don't worry, we'll be far away if that human tries to get you guys. I won't let him get you and the other females." I said as I looked up at her in a little while and nuzzled her and then her stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:03 am

(Sorry it took me so long to reply guys! School, clubs, and horse back riding got me busy as I was trying to balance everything. I'm back now and I'll try and get everything together!! Very Happy)

Before even the sun rising, every human that Jason had contacted was on the move. He had shown them the marking of the tree and the caved in rocks and already they were all moving together to find his mares; however, they were more crafty than he had expected. Three stealth helicopters, armed with cameras, tranquilizers guns, and radar were equipped as well as horse back riders and wranglers who were armed with ropes, tranquilizer guns and a few shooting guns if some horses got out of hands. Dogs were also there, German shepherds, pit bulls, cow dogs and mixed breeds were also there to aid from the run away horses.
Jason expressed to them the seriousness of catching his horses and also had pictures and descriptions of the mares that escaped from his stables.
This time, no matter how smart or crafty, none of the horses were getting away. He decided that he would keep all the mares and the fillies and perhaps a colt or two but then sell or kill off the stallions. The stealth helicopter flew over the rocks to watch the valley below and watched the sleeping horses below. With the click of a walkie talkie, the pilot alerted Jason. "I see the horses that you told us sir, but also there are many more here. Are you sure we want us to try and catch them all?"

"Yes," he replied as he waited on the other side of the valley with the other wranglers. "Make sure you catch every single one of them and if they don't want to cooperate, shoot them.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:17 am

(It's alright. Stuff happens. But I'm glad to see you're back!)

Nightmare

I was about to answer him when a huge shadow moving across the ground near us caught my attention. Whipping my head upwards, what I saw made fear grip my heart. Then I turned back to Moondance and said, "We need to leave now. They brought helicopters. There are some wooded areas a little farther down. Well head that way, but we won't run. We don't need to alert them that we know there there."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:57 am

Moondance
I looked up and flared my nostrils and stomped my hoof. I whinnied and trotted around my herd to get them moving and nudged my mare and got her moving as I licked her side that had gotten larger and smiled. "I think your expecting love." I said nuzzling her neck as I gently bit her heels to get her moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 am

Nightmare

I smiled back at him and said, "I think I am too." Then I turned my attention to the herd, "We're headed for a forest where we'll be more protected. Stick close to the sides to stay under the mountains overhangs. That way we won't be able to be shot. But move calmly! Act like you're just walking around, or that we're just moving grazing places." I followed closely next to my mate, moving underneath a long over hand that was near us. No matter what, I was keeping this herd safe.

Crystal

I listened closely to Nightmare's instructions, heading straight for an overhang, moving calmly but quickly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:47 pm

"They are on the move sir," the pilot alerted Jason who smirked and nodded his head. "Perfect, just perfect. Follow them as closely as possible, this is exactly what we wanted," he replied as he thought about the secret idea that he had planned. "Everyone, get on the move and be ready. We have some wild horses to catch," he added as he nodded forward. "
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Nightmare

I continued to move, whinnying out to the hed again, "We'll stop under the trees. They're so close together they won't know if we're in there or not. We should be safe there for a bit." As I said this I got a feeling that it was a bad idea to move the herd, that it would be better if we stayed in one spot and under the overhangs.

(What are you planning, AnimalLove?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:03 pm

(Not telling. XD)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 pm

"They stopped sir," the pilot stated as he and the other helicopters flew around the area once more. "They won't move from the area of the trees at all sir."

Of course. Leave it to Nightmare to be the smartest out of the herd. "They won't leave huh?" He replied with a slow smirk before shrugging his shoulders. "Alright then. Make them leave. Shoot at areas among the trees. They will either scatter apart or go together. Either way, with you both ahead you can see where they head. Plus, we have the floor covered over here but herd them straight. We'll add the dogs and the wranglers in too," he stated, releasing his finger from the button.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm

(Arghhhh! I hate suspense!)

Nightmare

I kept my herd in the trees, heading straight for the covered pass that led into a secret valley. Trees led right up to it so there would be no way to tell that's where we were. I smiled when I spotted it, heading straight towards it. I paused off to the side and motioned for the herd to go through, telling them to stick to the sides of the valley. It was covered, the mountains so close together here that it created a shadowed area on the sides of the valley, an area where a horse could easily hide without being seen. There was a hole in the middle of the 'cover' where the tips didn't meet that someone could see in but not enough to tell if there were any horses in the valley.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:39 pm

(lol I know but I have to....XD)

"Fire," the pilot announced as he squeezed the trigger, a loud popping sound sounding as the bullet cut through the trees. For once all was quiet until suddenly, a loud ear splitting scream of bloody murdered echoed over the valley walls.
A mare screamed and kicked and bucked around, her rump in pain and blood pouring from the wound as she moved around frantically, uncaring of the stress that she was causing to the other herd members.

"MOVE! MOVE NOW!" Jason snapped, releasing the dogs and the wranglers running after the sound of the mare. That's all they needed, a nose to indicate just where they were and to get them in the direction that they wanted to go. The dogs moved silently, not howling but on the prowl towards the frantic neighing with the wranglers and their horses close behind.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:02 am

(bump?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Baby
I saw the mare freaking out and she hit me and I felt her kick my leg which hurt so I ran out of the tree's and trotted into a clearing and looked at my wound which hurt because her hoof sliced my back flank. I perked my ears and saw the humans and dogs. I ran to Nightmare and nudged her. "Go, we need to get out of here. He'll find you and probably will kill you. Moondance can't help you now." I said as I saw his lifeless body. I gave my lead mares rump a bite to get her moving and when she did I went with her with my ears pinned to my head and my teeth bared and ready to bite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 am

The dogs and the horses gave chase, along with the helicopters all together, chasing after the herd. Of course on ground, the horses and the wranglers were able to keep up quite well, able to follow after the horses with the dogs running with them, teeth bared and ears up front and alert.

Jason reached for his walkie talkie. "Shoot whatever you can now! We are so close to getting them all! Kill any that seems like it would attack you! The rest capture!" He ordered, as he held onto the go cart that he was riding in.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:43 am

I guess through my fear I almost ran into a go cart and I reared. My black coat shiny in the sun as my powerful body reared, I whinnied. My swollen stomach moving as I landed back onto my feet and took off at a dead run as I tried to get away from humans and felt some teeth glid over my back legs and I felt myself trapped and I turned around to look at the dogs that were there to keep me from running off and I looked wildly around. I licked my pregnant stomach trying to figure out where to go

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Nightmare

At the shooting and panicking horses I reared and gave a powerful neigh. I told those closet to me to continue into the valley then I took off, trying to lead the other horses to safety.

Crystal

after a moment of confusion I followed Nightmare, fear and panic gripping my heart.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Helicopters flew after the flying herd, with a few wranglers and dogs after them to give chance along the ground. Meanwhile, the mares that were caught in the commotion or panicked were caught, tied down and shot with an tranquilizer to capture them safety.

Jason's go cart turned and raced after Nightmare and Crystal, holding an tranquilizer gun, a silencer, and a shot gun in case he had to shoot any unwanted horses or those that tried to oppose him. "SHOOT THEM!!" He snapped into the walkie talkie attached to the cart.

Wranglers moved their lassos, grabbing the mares, stallions, fillies, and colts that were close. Jason lifted his tranquilizer and shot many in the rump, who were slowing down and losing their ability to coordinate their actions. Dogs barked and growled, moving the horses together and keeping them from running away.
The helicopters shot out nets, capturing 2 horses or one by themselves, tranquilizer darts were fired as well, shooting many along the flanks or forearms. It was like a wild west battledfield if one was ever seen. His eyes glanced for the few that were left running: Crystal, Nightmare, A filly, a colt, and a 5 more mares. Perfect.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Nightmare

I kept going, horses going down left and right. Me, Crystal, 5 other mares, and my son and daughter were the only ones left. But we were the smartest of the herd. I whinnied at my son and daughter to lead the other mares to the mountains where I knew they would be safe. I nipped Crystal's rump ro make her go with them then I ciecled around and headed straight back for the humans.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next