Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 6 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Nightmare

When I saw the mountain range come in to view my ears perked up and I started to move faster, lengthening my stride to carry me faster and farther over the ground. I heard the herd speed up to keep up with me and I smiled, knowing at this rate we would reach the mountain range valley, and my home, within ten minutes.

Crystal

When Nightmare sped up I sped up with the rest of the herd, glad we were close to safety. We were still surrounded by trees in the forest but I would feel much better when we got to the mountain range.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 6 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:12 am

Shadow
I waited for my master to return to the barn to look in on me and my mom Midnight. I looked over my stall door and up and down the barn hall way to see if he was there but he wasn't. I soon touched noses with my mother and soon backed up so I could lower my head and go to sleep since it was late by the judge of the blackness outside the windows in the barn. I scratched my head on my legs and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Jason picked up a hammer and went to work, fixing up everything he could to make his stable stronger, harder, and more resistant for any horse that would try to break anything again. No calls have been made of the mares that escaped yet but he knew it would come and when he got the call that he would be ready.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:29 pm

I whinnied to him and lightly tapped my hoof against my stall door trying to get his attention as I was hungry and I didn't have any more food left in my hay manger and grain bin. I reared and whinnied louder. I wanted food and now, when I got hungry I got mean. I pawed the ground and snorted as I shook out my mane and flicked my tail out of frustration and looked up out of the sky light and it was thundering so that kinda made me nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Nightmare

I soon saw the entrance of the valley and gave an excited whinny. I led the herd through the entrance, more of a tunnel since it was surrounded by the mountain on the top and sides. When we made through it was a completely different world, an oasis. Grass and trees flourished here and there was a clear, crystal spring running through it. And right next to that spring, their heads beng down to drink, was my home herd. I neighed shrilly and sped towards them, leaving the mares to disperse themselves. All of the horses from my home looked up at me and once they recognized me they all neighed back in greeting. But there was one horse I was anxious to see, the stallion, and my former mate, Moondance.

Crystal

When we finally arrived in the valley I was shocked at how amazing it was. I made a beeline towards the spring and bent my head to drink, closing my eyes as the refreshing, cool water slid down my throat.

(I'm not sure if I want to add Moondance as an actual character or just have him be a type of extra. Any ideas?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 am

(No, are you not talking to me?)

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:29 pm

(Sure, that'll be fine. Smile

Jason looked up when he heard the loud whinny and clicking of Midnight. "I'm coming, give me a moment," he snapped, grumpier than usual as he reached to fetch some more grain for both his horses before gathering more hay and placing it inside their stalls.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:23 am

Shadow
I lipped his arm and put my muzzle to his chest and lightly laid my head against the side of his face before backing up and lowering my head to eat my hay and swish my tail. This was a bad fly season. I munched away at my food and would rub my face against my leg as I ate, I heard a loud crack of thunder and let out a shriek but just paced my stall a little bit.

Midnight
I lowered my head as well to eat and heard the thunder but it didn't bother me but I looked up when I saw that my daughter was freaking out with the noise and whinnied to her, to comfort her. I kept an eye on him but it was out of habbit but I decided I'd be a good horse since I didnt want to die

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Jason picked up his gun before looking up at the storm. The rain would give him pretty good cover and mask his scent the dogs would be quicker as he long as they were quiet. He could wait until his mares was spotted but he was sure that somehow, some way Nightmare would be able to outsmart them. His eyes glanced over to Midnight when he saw she didn't flicker at the thunder storm. "Hmm..." he began as he reached for a bridle as he watched her ate.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Midnight
I lifted my head and saw him reaching for the bridle but didn't react but went back to eating. I lifted my head once more and walked forward to look at him over the stall door before lipping his arm and looked up at the sky light and snorted as I shook my neck and mane before turning around to get a drink and relaxed my foot as I drank the water to prepare myself for being ridden. It's been at least five years of not being ridden but I remembered how

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm

(Do you think one of you could play him? I think it would be better if I wasn't.)

Nightmare

I searched anxiously for Moondance, finally spotting him on the edge of the herd, a proud and powerful aura surrounding him. I smiled as I approached him, I knew he would take charge of the herd after I was captured. I soon came up beside him and touched my nose to his neck, nickering softly in the way we always reserved for each other.

Crystal

I soon lifted my head from the water, watching as Nightmare approached a stallion standing at the edge of the herd. Then I turned my attention away from her and looked around the herd, now realizing how large the original herd had gotten with the addition of me and the rest of the mares. My attention was soon drawn to the stallions living here, a few looking like they might be close to my age. I smiled and pricked my ears, thinking I might actually find a mate out here.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Moondance
I nickered back before turning my head and lipped her shoulder. I took in her scent and smelt human, "Who has been with you?" I asked turning towards her fully as I was a little suspicous. I sniffed her rump but didn't smell her in heat. I dropped my head and started to graze but kept close to her so no other males would get close to my mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Nightmare

"A very cruel human." I said angrily, clacking my teeth in anger and lacing my ears back. I stamped my hoof then turned towards the entrance to the valley, standing watch over the herd that I was going to lead yet again. I swished my tail, knocking some flies off of me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Moondance
I put my nose against her side, "You don't have to worry about him any more." I said licking her hip, asking for permission to mount her and pass on to the next generation. I nickered at her as I tried to court her gently. "I have waited a long time to have you back with me." I said putting my muzzle against her cheek and laying my head on her back lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Nightmare

I smiled at him when he put his nose against my side then nuzzled his forehead. "I hope so. Although he may come after us. You see those mares I brought with me? They were all his. I freed them with the help of another mare. The things that went on in that place...." I replied, trailing off into silence as I thought about what had happened there. I didn't even notice when he licked my hip but I did notice his nicker and words, realizing he was trying to court me. I smiled and licked his neck, saying, "I've missed you too. It's been awhile hasn't it?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Moondance
"Yes it has." I said mounting her but being gentle as I pushed all the way inside her and kept thrusting but being gentle so as not to hurt my mate. I nuzzled her neck and licked her jaw as my front legs gripped her sides and I moved my back legs closer to hers as I thrust deeper into her before ejecting my seed into her. I stopped thrusting and stood there before nuzzling her neck and pulling out of her gently and backing up. I perked my ears for any danger and saw a few of my foals running around. A big black one and a smaller chestnut.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Nightmare

I stood still when he mounted me then moaned when he thrust into me. I backed up into him and kept moaning while he thrusted, closing my eyes in pleasure. When he released into me I tossed my head and nickered in pleasure, trying to be quiet. When he finally got off of me I turned my head and nuzzled his chin, smiling. Then I spotted two of our former foals running around, Braveheart, a big black colt names for his strength, and Rosalya, a smaller chestnut fully named for her beauty and grace.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Moondance
"I've missed having more of our foals running around and I think they missed their mother." I said nuzzling her neck before sticking close to her side hoping my seed would take and she'd become pregnant once more. I lipped her cheek before walking down towards the creek to get a drink, my tool going back and forth as I walked. I took a drink of the cold water and lifted my head up as water dripped from my chin and turned towards her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 pm

(Do you think we should wait for AnimalLove? I don't want to get too far ahead of her.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:44 pm

(Sure we can wait)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:48 pm

(Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:13 am

Jason tossed the bridle to the side. Perhaps going out on foot would be better than just taking a horse instead. He placed the bridle back on the rack and decided to just scout ahead with Roscoe. The Shiloh shepherd looked up at his master before sitting back down as he waited for his command.

"Alright, these horses think they are free just because they got away," He chuckled as he reached over and patted his dog. "We'll get the ones I really want back but others they can roam free or die for all that I care," he mumbled, grabbing his cowboy hat, a shot gun, a silencer gun and a tranquilizer gun. He grabbed an extra pack of bullets just in case and a marker and his flashlight. This was gonna be one hell of a night indeed as he followed the path that he had last saw his horses go in.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:21 am

Shadow
I whinnied. I was very disappointed that I couldn't go with him! It would be faster if he took me, I was loosing my muscular build just standing in a stall and servicing my master. I turned my back so my butt faced the entrance to my stall and became grumpy and shut my eyes. I was mad at my master now and I could seriously hold a grudge long

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:03 am

"Oh shut it," he mumbled, rolling his eyes as he moved away, shaking his head. "You cause enough trouble for today. You're even lucky that I don't decide to put you in the meat factory."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:38 am

Nightmare

I smiled and followed him, bending my head to drink from the stream. Then I lifted my head back up and looked at him. "We might need to move the herd. That human will most likely come after me and the rest of the mares. We should move the herd deeper into the mountains. There are several other valleys just like this one but they are much more protected and hard for humans to find. When should we move out?" I said, anxious to keep my herd safe. I knew my former owner would come after me and the rest of "his" mares. And if he found us I knew he wouldn't just take those mares back, he would take the other mares, the ones from my home herd. And who knows what would happen to the stallions... I couldn't even think about it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next