Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 5 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:04 pm

(Interesting.)

Crystal

I looked at Midnight, stunned at how she was now acting towards our master, doing a complete 180 from the vicious mare she had just been. After he led me out of the barn I was stunned again when Midnight reared up and knocked out master back. The moment she bit my rump I was off, heading straight for the open gate.

Nightmare

I had finally dozed off when pounding hooves awoke me and when I looked up I saw my stall door was open. Not even missing a best I ran out of my stall and quickly went over to Shadow's stall and opened the door. "Come on Shadow! Let's get out of here!" Then I took off down the stable, opening the stall doors the other mare had missed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 5 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Midnight
I bit at my daughter Shadows rump so she'd go. I followed the mares and fillies before leaving the property. "Don't get caught!" I yelled to them before looking back at my daughter to make sure she didn't go back because I knew she enjoyed mating with our master. I didn't want her to suffer any more if he did something. My large hooves pounded the drive way as the dust flew behind us.

Shadow
I stopped running and looked back at my master. He was hurt, I knew that. I soon turned back to the herd and ran after them, the instinct to stay with the herd. I hoped I didn't regret this. I whinnied as I followed my mother as Crystall and Nightmare followed my mother. I soon stopped because I was tired and needed a drink so I stopped at a stream and gulped down water.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:17 pm

"Fuck!" He hissed as he stood up, looking at his arm that was scratched. He should have killed that mare the moment he got a chance instead of letting her do as she pleased. It was apparent that he had been too nice. He stood up and whistled for his hunting dogs: 2 Shiloh Shepherds, one named Duke and the other Roscoe, built for speed and endurance and could take down large things together. "Find those mares. NOW!" He snapped, as he went to get some bandages for his arms in the house. He went though his supplies and check himself over. It was cut and scratched but wasn't broken. Good. He'll remember that so he won't beat them all too bad but then again he could kill some and keep the ones he really wanted. Mainly Crystal, Shadow, and Nightmare and others who liked him but the rest would shot or either placed into the meat factory.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Nightmare

I soon made my way out of the barn and reared, giving a loud powerful neigh and kicking my front legs. I went back onto all fours and shook out my mane, a new sense of power surrounding me. I was going to take the role of lead mare. When the rest of the herd surged out of the barn I took off after them, soon making my way to the front.

Crystal

I followed the rest of the herd, staying close behind Midnight and sticking right next to Shadow. I knew Nightmare had signaled her dominance so I had already accepted her as the lead mare, no questions asked. Even if I didn't accept her I wouldn't have complained. I tend to be a lover, not a fighter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Shadow
I saw some dogs and I whinnied before bolting back to the barn because I thought those dogs would kill me. I felt one of them bite at my heels and I kicked at them before running back up the drive way and into the barn where I trotted back into my stall and was sucking air since I had ran hard. Blood dripped to the floor where that dog bit me. I whinnied but when I moved to leave my stall the dog would lunge at me and I was scared of it. I snorted and pinned my ears and striked out at the dog with my front feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 pm

"Roscoe, she's back, now go find the others," Jason snapped as he walked in and closed and locked Shadow's stable, and putting in bullets without as much as a glance at her. "Duke, search!" He ordered as he turned and walked out after the dogs.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Nightmare

I heard dogs and saw Shadow head back to the barn. "Damn it." I said under my breath then louder I said, "Keep going! Don't stop until your far away from here! I'll take care of the dogs!" Then I circled around and headed straight for the dogs. I whinnied shrilly and lashed out at them, striking one in the head and watching as it fell and was still. I snorted and turned on the other to realize it wasn't there. I soon saw it racing back to the barn after Shadow, biting her heels. I tossed my head then whirled around and raced after my herd. What my owner hadn't known about me was that I was once a wild horse, the lead mare of my herd, so I could easily take care of myself and the other mares. Not to mention getting rid of some dogs.

(I really hope I didn't power play there. Sorry if I did.)

Crystal

I began to panic when I heard dogs coming and saw Shadow leave and head back to to the barn but I didn't stop. I didn't want to go back to that place so no way was I going to risk being caught by slowing down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 pm

I whinnied loudly but I didn't think the others would hear me. I pawed at the stall and tried to lip the latch but I never learned that from my mother. I went back into heat and I almost always kept my tail up and if I saw any male I'd lift my tail to entice them to me. I was horny and I wanted to mate. My cut had healed and it was a scar and same went for my mouth so I'd never be able to be ridden with a bit. I pressed my rump to the back of my stall and took pressure off my folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm

He might have payed attention before but now Jason needed his mares. His money, sexual desires and life feel on these mares. Duke fell to the ground, dead from the impact and Jason snarled. "Damn it nightmare!" He raised the gun, he meant to bring her back in one piece but after that he forgot all reason of keeping the mare as he raised the gun and aimed it at her rump and fired the gun. After I shot at her, I aimed it at mares I didn't like and quickly disposed of them, dead horse bodies falling to the floor. How foolish they were to think they would have their freedom. They would die before they would have it.

Roscoe snarled, anger over his fallen comrade before lunching at Crystal, snarling and trying to break her away from the rest of the herd.

Jason whistled again and this time the muscle dogs came out, pit pulls who would lock their jaws regardless of the damage they received. They snarled and followed suit, howling to catch the mares that tried to escape.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Shadow
I used my front legs to break my stall door and I saw Nightmare go down and I liked her. I bolted to her and I dug my hooves into the ground and pressed my nose to her neck and looked back at my master before giving him the eyes not to hurt her. I walked to him and bumped him in the side and looked at him not to hurt my friends as I tried to persuade him to focus on me. I put my nose between his legs and rubbed him there as I lifted my tail. I wasn't going to run from him but I didn't want him to kill Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 pm

"Shadow, I'm warning you. Move," he ordered, not in the mood as he raised his gun to shoot at a few more horses before whistling for them to round up Crystal, Nightmare and the few others. Roscoe snarled and lead the dogs, viciously, barking and snapping at the heels at the horses to guide them back towards the barn.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Nightmare

When I saw him aim his gun at me I snorted and disappeared into the trees, getting out of sight. "Follow me! It will be hard for him to see us in here!" I neighed out shrilly, my command leaving no room for argument. I smiled as mares flowed into the trees and kept going. I snorted in anger when I saw some of the fallen mares. I let out a loud, angry neigh, letting my owner know that I had it in for him if he dare come after me.

Crystal

When I saw the dog come towards me my fight mode kicked in and I lashed out at it as hard as I could, delivering several blows to it's head and body. It soon collapsed and I tore into the trees after the rest of my herd. When I saw the 'muscle dogs' come in after is I started to fight them, knocking them down left and right. Our of the corner of my eye I saw Nightmare join in, biting and tearing at the dogs like she was one of them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Jason pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed the number as quickly as possible. "Get animal control. A few of my mares got out and went crazy, I had to shoot some of them because they charged me," he lied, watching as they disappeared among the trees before whistling for his dogs to return. "Plus, I need to bury some horse bodies, I have them all over my property." He added before closing the phone shut.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Nightmare

I let out a sigh of relief then nickered at Crystal to follow the herd. Then I stepped slightly out of the trees and stared at my former owner, my ears laced back and my eyes narrowed. I also had a bloody dog leg clutched in my mouth. I tossed the leg at him then gave a shrill, loud, angry whinny before I whirled around and took off, nudging at Crystal's rump to get her moving faster.

Crystal

I took off when Nightmare told me to then a little while later I heard her come up next to me and nudge my rump so I would move faster. I immediately picked up my speed to match her pace and continued following the herd.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Goodnight guys, I'll reply tomorrow.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 pm

I stayed by my master and waited before moving forward into a walk as the dogs followed me and I kicked at a few when they bit at me. I wasn't escaping but I didn't like that they bit at me. I felt one bite my rump and that was when I had enough and I pinned my ears and ran after one and used my front legs to lay on it and I used my teeth to bite at the dog but didn't kill it and got off of it and it left me alone. Blood going down the side of my rump as I waited for my master if he wanted a ride back to the barn or not

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:04 pm

(Awwwww. Okay. Bye, AnimalLove! Hard To Handle, we should probably wait for her before we post anymore.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 pm

(Okay.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:55 am

Jason sighed as he whirled the gun around in his hand, thinking before whistling for the dogs to give it a rest. The ones that could return and he felt bad that a few of them died. He'll just adopt more from the shelter then, there were many dogs that would like a home. He turned and walked back towards the barn, looking at Shadow and just shrugging his shoulders. He'll let the mares enjoy their freedom for now but he knew they would return sooner or later.

"Fall back," he ordered to his dogs, "We'll catch them later and now that authorities know they are loose they won't get far." But even so his business wouldn't run without more horses and Shadow was the only one he had. He needed back Crystal, Nigtmare and Midnight, but he'll probably sell her away and just turn her into glue, all the trouble and money she cost him by setting the others free.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:14 am

Nightmare

I soon surged ahead of the herd, leading the through the forest. I wouldn't lead them out of it until I knew we were safe. I was headed for a mountain range that was close to here. It had a little valley protected by the mountains and surrounded by forests. It was extremely safe and very few humans knew about it so no one would guess that's where we were headed. They'd probably think we were going to the wide open plains north of here. But the mountains were where I had grown up, before I was captured, so I knew the area and knew it was safe. I hadn't seen it in ages so I was anxious to get there and see if my home herd was still there.

Crystal

I was soon following Midnight again, now galloping beside her. "Where do you think we're going?" I asked her, whinnying loudly to be heard over the sound of pounding hooves.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

Shadow
I nuzzled his arm before gently putting my nose to his crotch and looked at him to see if that was what he wanted to do. I moved my tail out of the way so he could see that I was ready for him if he chose he wanted it. I kept away from the dogs as I walked. I would stop every once in a while and whinny loudly for the herd, I wouldn't leave my master but to see where they were and to make sure they were safe.

Midnight
"I don't know." I said trotting but soon walking with my head low as I wished my daughter was with me. I stopped and looked behind us before making the choice to go back even though I expected that I'd be killed but I wouldn't leave my daughter there. I turned and ran back towards my masters barn. I soon saw them and trotted then walked beside my daughter and gently pressed my nose to my masters arm, asking for forgiveness. I lifted my tail as I was in heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Nightmare

When I saw Midnight leave I neighed after her bit kept on going. I was going to lead my herd to safety even if it killed me.

Crystal

I panicked again when Midnight left and I whinnied shrilly after her, wanting to follow her but being pushed along by the rest of the herd. I lowered my ears as I continued on, soon seeing a mountain range come into view about 50 feet in front of us.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Midnight
I whinnied to answer my daughter as I stopped beside her more and looked at my master before going into a shall beside my daughter and nuzzled her cheek with my nose. I hoped my master forgave me and let me stay by my daughter even if I had to endure him mating with me. I rubbed my face against my legs, one of my scars ached a little bit as I moved. I would always be lame because my master hurt me but I had other uses.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Jason placed the dogs back in their kennel before slipping into the barn, looking over his empty stables and also broken doors and handles that he'll have to fix. He ignored Midnight and Shadow as he held his gun tightly and went to the back of his stables to close the door behind him and check of his torture factory. Stuff was still in tact but he figured that he would make use of the dead mares he had shot that escaped and just sell them to a meat factory and turn them into glue. He walked back out and locked up the back and passed by his two horses, not even paying any attention to them. His brown eyes looked around at the mess and he sighed. "Guess I got to clean this all up," he sighed as he pulled out his cell to call for others to come clean.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Shadow
I walked into my stall and stood there and soon dozed off to sleep. After three hours of sleeping I woke up and looked around my stall to see if I had any food left and when I saw some I snorted and started to eat my hay and some grain that I had left from the night before. I looked around the barn as I munched on hay, seeing all the mess my master would have to clean up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next