Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 pm

(Okay.)

Nightmare

I snorted, not liking how securely he had tied me up. I watched him closely, seeing him set the bucket down next to me. I was very tempted to kick it over but when I tried to shift, acting like I was just shifting my weight from one hoof to the other, I found I couldn't get my hoof high enough. I gave up with that and just stood there, huffing with my ears lowered and my face looking like I was pouting.

(You know that annoyed look horses get sometimes around their owners? Yeah, that's his she looks.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:42 pm

He whistled as he took out the sponge and began to wipe and clean over her coat, taking his time as he worked down her neck to her legs. Jason traveled down her legs slowly and directly before washing back up and over her belly and back before working down to her hind quarters to her back legs and walking around to do the same to her other side. "You'll be all clean girl," he chuckled as he started from her neck and repeated the same procedure on the other side of her body before traveling back up to the rump of her tail. "I have to clean the last part of your body now. My favorite parts," he smirked as he patted her butt gently.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Nightmare

I was actually starting to relax while Jason cleaned off my coat, my tail, ears, and head starting to droop in a relaxed state. But the moment his words reached my ears and I felt him pat my rump I jerked my head and whipped it around to look at him, snorting at him, my ears flicking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:09 pm

"Easy girl. I don't have to get the binders now do I?" He asked as he walked behind her with the sponge. "No use in trying to kick me, your legs are tied down," he warned, his brown eyes squinting at Nightmare. "Just calm yourself and relax like you were doing before," he cooed, reaching to move her tail out of the way.

(I'll be right back. I gotta take a shower, but don't go anywhere! Stay right here!!)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:19 pm

(Lol. Okey dokey!)

Nightmare

I snorted again, nickering in confusion. I wasn't going to kick him, I was just curious since he was being different than normal. I lowered my ears, but not in a threatening way. I gave a low, nickering sound, watching him start to move my tail out of the way. Then I got a mischievous look on my face, wanting to play a little. I pulled my tail out of his hand and swished it a little, kinda hitting him in the belly with it. I turned my head to the side and pricked my ears, snuffing slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 pm

(Back!!)

Jason arched his eyebrow frowned for a moment. "Girl, what are you doing?" He asked in a joking manner as he reached to move out of the way, holding back a small grin. This was certainly a different side of Nightmare that wasn't normally seen. It was nice to see that she was a little more open than usual. "I guess you're having fun," he mumbled as he washed out the sponge before reaching for her tail again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 pm

(Awesomeness!)

Nightmare

I smiled and moved my tail out of his reach when he grabbed for it again. I smirked slightly and tossed my head, giving a little whinny. I made a movement to try and turn around and face him but didn't make it very far. I snorted with annoyance when I remembered I was still tied up. Instead of turning around I just settled for turning my head to face him, flicking my ears at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:45 pm

He huffed at her moving her tail at the way and arched his eyebrow at Nightmare as she whined. Jason bit his lip, getting a little annoyed and excited as the mare kept evading him with her tail. He felt the feeling rising but kept his composure as his pants began to tighten a little. "Having a great time making me work for this aren't you?" He asked, trying to reach for her tail again but chucking when he heard her snort. "Fine girl. I'll just go and get a ribbon," he said as he sat the sponge down in the bucket.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Nightmare

I pricked my ears again at his words and watched as he put the sponge in the bucket. Deciding not to be difficult anymore I moved my tail out of the way so he could wash my rump. I flicked my tail a little but still kept it out of the way. Even though I sometimes enjoyed being difficult I didn't want my tail tied up. No horse does. I continued to look back at him, tossing my head a little then turning it to the side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:03 pm

"Good nightmare," he hummed as he allowed to sponge slip between her back legs and clean over her sensitive areas. Jason felt himself grow hard and tighter in his jeans as he cleaned over intimate areas. He bit his lip some, knowing full well that nightmare was watching him. She wasn't being difficult as before but now he really wanted to take his comfort mare. He glanced over her beautiful wash body and then the area between her hid legs. Slowly with one hand, he reached and unzipped his pants before letting the sponge still clean over her body slowly and deliberately.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Nightmare

I watched him closely, snorting in surprise when the sponge ran over my sensitive areas. Soon I saw one of his hands lower and my sharp ears caught the sound of pants being unzipped. My ears went straight up then lowered. I snorted, letting him know that I knew fully what he was doing. I swished my tail again, lowering it an inch. I didn't want him to hurt me but I also didn't want what I thought he was planning. My eyes were curious but my ears stayed lowered. I whinnied at him, still feeling him run the sponge along my rump and sensitive areas.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:17 pm

"Easy nightmare," he said softly as he kept cleaning over her with one hand while letting his pants drop to the floor and kicking them to the side. "No need to be afraid girl, you like this...remember?" He asked, as he used his free hand to stroke over her hindquarters. "You always love it. I never once hurt you did I? You're my favorite," he cooed, his voice gentle as he kept rubbing her with his free hand as he scooted closer to her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Nightmare

I snorted, getting nervous now. I tossed my head a few times, hearing his pants fall to the floor and feeling his hand run over my hindquarters. I looked back and forth between him and the exit of the cleaning room. I shifted my weight from hoof to hoof nervously, lifting my front hooves as high as could, which was only a few inches. I looked back at him and lowered my ears, giving a low, nervous nicker with a worried look on my face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:36 pm

"I'm always gentle," he promised, letting the sponge fall into the bucket. "Nightmare, it's okay," he whispered as he lifted her tail out of the way and teasingly rubbed against her, resting his hands on her powerful hindquarters. "Nothing to be nervous about girl. I would never hurt you," he promised. Slowly, he held her hips in place as he allowed his cock to ease between her tight folds slowly, holding her hips further so she couldn't squirm or move away from him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Nightmare

I nickered nervously again, feeling him rub against me and rest his hands on my hindquarters. I didn't want this, I never did. But I was never given a choice. I flicked my ears then turned my head away from him. I felt him hold my hips in place and I winced, knowing what came next. When he started to slowly push his cock in between my folds I snuffed and closed my eyes tightly, willing it to be over soon. One of these days I would get out of here. Escape might be impossible but that didn't mean I wasn't going to try.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Jason groaned, watching as his cock fully slipped inside her. "Damn...you're still tight," he smirked, watching as she swallowed him whole. "That's a good girl," he cooed, as he pulled out and push back inside her, enjoying his time with his precious mare, his favorite fuck mare. "I love you Nightmare," he moaned, pressing tight against her back legs so she could feel the deep penetration. "You can scream girl, the other mares can't hear you. It's just me and you," he moaned, leaning against her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Nightmare

I kept my eyes closed tight, feeling him push deep inside me. ~Happy thoughts, Nightmare. Happy thoughts. Remember what Crystal taught you.~ I thought, focusing on everything other than what was happening to me. At his words I held back a sarcastic snort, knowing he would hurt me for that. No way was I going to be screaming, in pleasure or otherwise. ~Although it is starting to feel kinda good... No! Bad girl, Nightmare! Very bad girl! You ARE NOT enjoying this!~ I thought sternly, popping my eyes open and narrowing them. But I would do something else. I smiled slightly, still keeping my head turned away from him, while I slowly started to tighten and loosen my folds around him. The faster he climaxed, the faster this would be over.

(Yeah, she was having a little war with herself. FYI: Crystal's the name of my other mare. I thought it would add a nice twist or something if the two of them were old friends.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 pm

(Is she gonna be the abused or is she gonna be another comfort mare? One more post for me then I'm gonna go to bed.)

Jason smirked, feeling Nightmare tighten against him. "I see you want me to finish faster huh?" He chuckled as he stopped and patted her rump. "Oh Nightmare, it's been such a long day my love. I'm going to ravish you until I can't anymore," he smirked. "So you rushing me is not gonna work," he said even though it made him shudder as he felt her slick, wet folds squeeze him. "But damn...you're getting better at this." He pulled out all the way, smiling as he reared back and slammed deep into Nightmare, pulling out before ramming back in until his legs were pressed tightly against hers as he fucked her roughly. "Nighmare, you know you like this," he grunted. "I don't see why you act like you don't. Last time you screamed so loud," he smirked. "Why are you not screaming now?" He taunted, thrusting harder into his mare.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 pm

(The abused one. Same here. I got school tomorrow, ugh. Kill me now.)

Nightmare

His words reached my ears and I gritted my teeth, knowing my talents might not help me right now. But the shudder might be a sign he was wearing down. As I was about to give another, harder squeeze, I felt him pull out of me and a frown began to form on my face. It soon disappeared when he roughly slammed back into me. I whinnied in surprise then grunted as he fucked me roughly, more roughly than usually. ~In your dreams, you son-of-a-bitch. I never enjoy it! Those were screams of pain, you BASTARD!~ I thought, wishing now more than ever that I could actually talk. His taunts were starting to anger me and I had to grit my teeth more tightly and close my eyes again to keep myself from aiming a bite at his leg. And as of right now, I'm pretty sure I would have made contact.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:36 pm

(Me too. Yuck. I hate going to school. Ugh....Last post of the night.)

Jason smirked, seeing that he got a reaction out of his mare. He slapped her rear as he thrusted roughly inside her, grunting as his sweat mixed with hers. "That's a good girl," he cooed, grunting as he felt himself swell inside her as he keep thrusting. "I'm gonna cum girl," he grinned, speeding up as he fucked her deeper, hitting against her sweetspot and moaning out the mare's name. "Soon your insides will be full of me again, like last week," he smirked. "Oh nightmare," he groaned, putting his weight on her to mix in their scents. "My favorite mare, my precious mare," he cooed, shuddering as he leaked pre cum inside her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:45 pm

(Glad I ain't the only one. Same here too.)

Nightmare

I really hated him right now but when I felt him start to swell inside of me and heard him say he was going to cum my spirits automatically brightened, knowing this would be over soon. I felt him fuck me even harder, biting my lip to keep from whinnying again when he hit my sweet spot. He wasn't going to get another reaction out of me. That is, until he put his weight on me and I snorted in surprise. His words disgusted me but I decided to look on the bright side when I felt his pre-cum spill inside of me. I knew how close he was so I decided to sped up the process. I started to quickly squeeze and release my folds from around his cock, literally milking him for his cum.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 pm

(Sorry I didn't post earlier. I went to sleep. lol)

Jason shivered as he felt Nightmare squeeze against him and slowed down some to let her milk him clean. He smirked, moving his hips slowly in time with her squeezing. His climax was building and it was hard to even try and keep his composure anymore. "Good girl," he smiled as he patted her rump as he stopped thrusting to let her just do the work for the time being.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 pm

(It's fine.)

Nightmare

I snorted, feeling him shiver. I felt him slowing, knowing he was keeping in time to my squeezing. When he finally fully stopped thrusting I decided to take it up a notch so I started squeezing even harder and holding out the squeezes even longer. I also started backing up against him to drive his cock deeper into me. My one goal was to get him to cum so this would be over. I wanted to go back to my stall and get as far away from him as I could.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:25 am

As she pushed back against him he swore, shivering as he felt the squeezing become tighter and that she pushed him deeper inside her. Jason groaned, seeing that he wouldn't be able to keep up with the mare as he expected. With one final thrust, he reared back and emptied the last of his cum inside her, burying deep inside of the mare as he shifted most of his weight against her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Nightmare

I gave a shrill, surprised nicker when he finally released into me, glad it was over. I looked back at him, realizing that he was leaning most of his weight on me. My ears were pricked forward in curiosity since I was wondering what he was doing.

(Sorry if my reply's kind of short and not very good. I'm tired and my brain doesn't want to work.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next