Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 8 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:37 pm

I lifted my tail and clenched my folds waiting for him to enter me. I wanted to enjoy this because I had a feeling he might do something bad but I didn't know it was to me. I looked back at him and spread my legs a little bit as I waited for his erection to push inside me, it's been quite some time since the last time he's been inside me and I wanted him. I flared my nostrils and waited for him.

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 8 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:41 pm

Jason smiled, loving how submissive she was now. It was definitely a change for the mare. He growled, grasping her hips and entering her roughly, widening her folds to accept him forcefully as he thrusted his cock inside her. "Mmm....someone just wanted to be a slut," he moaned, bucking into the mare, his erection pounding into the end of her wet channel.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:45 pm

I pushed back into him and clenched my folds to his erection to get him harder and possibly get him to release his seed inside me. I snorted as I moved my head but it was restricted because I was tied and I wanted to look at him ramming inside me. I was a slut but I was a pregnant slut. One of his stallions had gotten to me and my hormones were out of control. I wasn't fat I was just pregnant with a filly

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 pm

(He never had stallions.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:51 pm

(Oh, okay.)

I felt vibrations in the ground as I shied away from it or tried but I was tied and I was getting really nervous and hoped he'd reconize that something was wrong because I'm sure he felt that as well but continued to stay put so he'd mate with me but I didn't like that he called me a slut. If I was a slut I'd be with other males not just him

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:13 pm

The rumbling made him pause and he pulled out, not even finishing as he pulled up his pants and untied her. "Let's go see what that noise is all about," he said as he climbed on top of her and sat in the saddle.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:19 pm

I started to trot towards the noise and found it but staying away from it and looked at it. Rocks have fallen down from the entrance and no one could get through it nor could they climb it since there was no way it could be climbed. I swished my tail as I felt my juices go down the backs of my thighs and ignored it as best as I could. I looked back at my master and waited for his commands

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:25 pm

Jason looked up and over before smirking some. "Well I'll be damned. They are really hell bent on not going back," he chuckled as he turned Midnight back towards the barn. "Well we did what we could didn't we girl?" He asked as he climbed off before reaching for his cell phone.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 pm

I waited for him and stayed where I was so I didn't anger him. I grazed a little ways from him and pawed the ground as I found a stream a few feet from him and drank since it was a very hot day and I needed to cool down because I was pure black and I was dying of heat and needed shade. I found some and dozed

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Jason let her as he talked the plan over the phone and grew excited. "Yes! That's it! I know! Really? You could do that? Yes! I just want...yes...I....that'll do." He smiled into the phone. "Thank you so much! Can I come and help too if possible? Sure, I have everything I need," he smiled before sighing deeply. "That's perfect."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:48 pm

I lifted my head nervously as I looked at him and then at the rocks and perked up. I knew something was fishy with him and I hoped those horses got away some where that he couldn't find them. I had seen newly born foals and if he got his hands on them bad things would happen. I looked at him and walked to him to see if he would get in the saddle and so we could head home so I could sleep as my feet hurt since he didn't put shoes on me and we walked on stones.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:52 pm

He smiled as he mounted Midnight again and gave her the okay to head home. "Let's head back girl, I feel that things are starting to look up for me indeed."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:55 pm

I was nervous but obeyed him. I trotted on home and refused to cross a stream because my feet hurt. I started to lay down but knew if I didn't keep going he'd hurt me or something. I took a running start that hurt and just jumped the stream and made it. When we got home and he took the tack off I went to my stall in pain as I limped and laid down so my feet could feel better

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 pm

He gave her some grain and some oats with more hay in her stall before closing it and allowing her to sleep before looking over at Shadow. "Alright girl, let's clean you up," he sighed as he sat his stuff down and walked over to open her stall.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:08 pm

Shadow
I lifted my head and looked at him sleepily before realizing what he said and I perked my ears up not knowing what he was going to do because he's been ignoring me but I went to him and gently nuzzled his neck and stepped back so he could enter my stall. I shook my body and licked my lips before eating the grain and soon getting a drink as I was quite thin but was gaining weight after all the stress of running away. I shifted my weight on different feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Jason cleaned over her coat with the brush, careful as he inspected her over with his eyes before smiling when she was finally clean and better and was glad to see her eating again. "That's my Shadow," he smiled as he patted her rub, glancing at the dip of her back legs and the way her tail hid her soft folds from view.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:26 pm

I could see that he was interested in mating with me so I lifted my tail to show him my folds as I watched him. I used my muzzle to give him a little push towards my rump as I've been dying to have him again. It's been at least almost a month since he's had sex with me and I wanted him. I lifted my tail all the way up and turned so he could see my pink folds that were getting slick from my juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:32 pm

"I love you Shadow," he groaned as he unzipped his zipper and rubbed his cock against her slick folds. "You were always a pleasureable fuck," he groaned, entering her slowly and pressing his legs tightly against hers. "I didn't mean to hurt you," he promised, reaching to pull her mane back so she could watch as he fucked her in her stall. "You always drunk up my seed and accepted it without a fight," he smirked, thrusting against as he fucked her deeply with his cock.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm

I didn't know if he was jsut saying he loved me just because heck I didn't even know if he liked me for me or just because he didn't always having mares refusing to take him unlike me that enjoyed it very much. I wanted him to be my mate not just for him to have sex with me for the pleasure. I lifted my head since he was pully my mane and looked back at him and pushed my rump closer to his hips to take more of him inside me that felt so good to have him inside me. I didn't quite believe that he was sorry for hurting me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:41 pm

He groaned, bucking his hips into her as their hips were so close together. "You always enjoyed mating with me, you're my special mare," he promised as he shifted his weight against her and kissed her muzzle.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:48 pm

I licked him under his chin and soon pressed my muzzle to my stomach absontly. I knew I couldn't have a baby with a human but I wanted one. I lifted my head up and tried to get more of him inside me as my folds clamped down on him and squeezed softly. My body was telling him that I was close to having my climax. I lifted my tail so more of my pink folds showed, enticing him more. I was in heat once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:52 pm

"Shadow," he growled as he sped up, ramming into his mare with need to fill her with his seed once more. He felt her growing tight around his cock and he was expanding in response to show he was going to cum too. He pressed tighter against her, finding her sweet spot and pounding into it to make her have the best orgasm in her life. "Scream for me Shadow," he moaned, bucking into her like no tomorrow.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:58 pm

When he hit my spot just right I whinnied loudly and it echoed through out the barn. I squeezed his cock and pressed the side of my face against my front leg and pushed more into him wanting his seed even though it wouldn't make me pregnant. I swished my tail since flies were landing on my rump and were bothering me as my juices went onto his hips and stomach since I was a little taller than he was. I whinnied once more but it wasn't as loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:04 pm

Jason shuddered, giving one final thrust inside her before his seed flooded inside her. It was so much he had to pull out as it gushed from her folds and onto the floor.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 pm

I quickly clamped my folds shut to keep his seed inside me. I turned around facing him and licked his stomach since his shirt off and nuzzled him before lifting my head and licked his neck lovingly as I put my head over his shoulders and pressed him to my chest in a hug like gesture. I put my tail down and I was a little sore from how hard he was thrusting inside me. I smelled my mother on him and pinned my ears and lifted my head up to look at my mother and pawed the ground in aggression and possession of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next