Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale of an Old Kingdom [R]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Tale of an Old Kingdom [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tale of an Old Kingdom [R]

Post by Emoticon Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Irene let go of her breath as he seemed not to smack her away. Or bite her, whatever his creatures did. She bit her lip as she saw his figure moving closer to her, not knowing what to do. Her neck was exposed, and so was her face. What if he was getting closer so he could pounce? Maybe try and kill her with a blow to the neck. She stiffen and was ready for an attack. When she felt his face on her shoulder, she was confused. It was wet, she could tell that. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She looked down at his head, then at his face. It was red and wet, was he crying? "O-Oh..." She said, not knowing what to do. She didn't know his kind cried.

As long as it's around my post length it's fine.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Toshiro lifted his head from the water,his eyes feral as he quivered at the sense of sadness. Any creature could sense emotion,and any animal hated the site of it. He swam over to them,his snake like body slithering on the water's surface. His claws reached out,grasping whatever solid they could get before pulling himself near them. He looked at them both,confusion in his eyes that was easily seen. Why was he crying? Not like he had someone die yet! If they played their cards right,they could probably finish this in a jiffy! Well,at least that's what he thought.

(I thought Maggy didn't post yet D: sorry!)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:03 pm

The dark, horrible feeling dissipated as he looked up, into gentle eyes and he saw the gaping mouth. Still somewhat absorbed in himself Kevin could feel the void that replaced his vanished despair, a void that drained his tears and left his mind clear, even if his heart still was slightly shaken.
"I'm sorry, I feel better now."
He whip his face with his sleeve and found out he could smile, she didn't really say anything but atleast she didn't judge him, while most people did.
'OKay. So I can do this.'
"So this is just where the story ends." He said under his breath "Is there something we suppose to do now? There must be something we can do to help this kingdom, now that I'm here."
He caught a slight breeze and looked around him, somewhere in the blackness of the cave around them where the light of the fire disappeared it opened to a tunnel that air could get through, if they found it maybe it could lead them out of here. "Irene can you see a tunnel here? I don't see anything beyond the fires' light."
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Irene turned her face towards the water, straining to get a look at what was moving. She was about to get up when she saw the dragon come out of the water. She looked at the dragon when it came closer, but said nothing. She moved away with her knees, putting her hand on the wet spot on her clothes. She guessed that he might be the same as the humans that she rarely saw. But there might be some differences, she reminded herself. She turned her head to him when he spoke. "I don't know..." She whispered, really to herself. The emotions might be hitting her now, but she could stall them. Until they hit a major problem, she could stand unaffected by the so called 'adventure'. As he spoke of a tunnel she got up, a new look on her face. She put her hands together and clenched them, looking in the area his eyes were looking. Her elf eyes sharpened, making the fire brighter in her face. Putting her hand up to block the fire from her sight, she saw what he might be talking about. "We should keep moving, we would be more then lucky if this fire belonged to a human, but this fire wasn't started a normal way." She walked around it, barely able to look at the bright fire. She could see the strange blue color at the base of the flames, and how it managed to burn this quickly and brightly. "Whoever burned this knows how to keep a fire burning." She muttered, thinking out loud. "They would know when the fire would burn out, maybe with time to spare." She bit her lip, turned away from the fire. She walked towards where she thought the wind might be coming from. "Hurry Keven, Toshiro can you help us?" She asked, turning to the dragon.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Toshiro was deep into thought. His head shook to shake them away as his name was called. "Oh,yes. What's the issue?" He asked,but already knowing it. He sure acted smart.. For a stupid one. But,oh well. His eyes turned to fix on his surroundings. The walls weren't hard to break down.. If they needed too. A creature could easily corner them though,and that made him feel uneasy. He looked at Kevin,then to the elf. He smiled,remembering how the adventure went on.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Where's mah reply theme?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Kevin followed Irene into the tunnel. The air kept moving and brought smells of bare stone and cold, clear air. The tunnel took a turn as Kevin saw soft blue light coming from outside. Walking after the elf he slowly stepped out of the cave and into a shimmering forest. It was snowing, and the snow rested on great oak trees, glimmering in the moonlight. Another step and he heard a glass breaking. He lifted his foot to see what he stepped on and couldn't recognize it, but the answer lied right beside his footprint - a crystalline leaf. He looked around him and saw the oak leafs, all of them, were make of pure, transparent and and shiny crystal that reflected the moonlight to create the dim blue light all around him.
Kevin sped up and got to Irene, and caught her by the hand to stop her. They were under a large oak that's first branch split way above the average mans' height and the slight wind made the leafs sound like hundreds of small bells.
"Irene, there must be something we can do about the book, and about this place. Now that I'm here, is there really nothing we can do?"
He asked that looking right into her elven eyes, he liked them, they were the most beautiful eye he'd seen.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

(I just now noticed that you replied (・_・= ・_・)゚゚゚゚゚

Irene walked behind him, though was anxious. She didn't want to scare him by running, though she wasn't sure if he knew the danger level was. She kept herself on guard as they walked towards the light. She looked away, the light too bright for her. Eventually she could see glass-like shards laying on the ground. As Kevin walked on, she stopped and crouched down by one. Picking it up carefully, she held it up to the light. She smiled as it sparkled beautifully. She wanted to keep it in her pocket and marvel at its beauty, when she realized she was losing Kevin. She ran up quickly to catch up to him, silently passing him as she walked out of the tunnel. She jumped forward, glancing around her quickly to make sure no one was planning to ambush her. It took her a while to notice the difference, but she first noticed the snow. She patted down a clump, seeing that it was pretty thick. Then she looked above her and saw the clear crystals. She lifted her hand to touch the base of the tree closest to her, taking in in full detail the way it reflected the moonlight. She closed her eyes and slightly hummed a elvish tune, the few she had heard. She was told that she should sing the tune when she saw something with pure natural beauty, something that was beautiful raw. The hum slowly brought her in a trance like state, taking her at least 20 seconds to realize that he had grabbed her hand. She turned to face him, furrowing her brow when she tried to remember what he had asked her. "I believe so. We are supposed to find the creator of the book, then...." She slightly blushed as she realized that she had forgotten something. Something rather important it seemed, as she looked Kevin in the eye. "Uhhh...then something. I'm sorry but I don't remember the rest." She turned away from him, feeling guilty. She didn't want to let him down.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2