Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sky Is My Kingdom.

2 posters

Go down

The Sky Is My Kingdom.  Empty The Sky Is My Kingdom.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 9:47 am

Yells and shouts came from her masters room. Sky looked up from her bed she lay in, she pricked her ears forward listening to the yells and shouts that were coming from inside her masters room.

Sky stood quickly to see her master barging out of his room with suitcasses. Right behind him came his girlfriend, Marie. Sky gasped to see her master opening the front door and throwing the suitcasses out into the rain, mud covering the casses. Sky scrambled over toward ehr master and looked up at him. Her master yelled and kicked sky in the chest. Sky fell backwards and whimpered, gasping for air.

She slowly scrambled up to tumble back into a wooden China hutch, making it fall, all the little glasses fell off their stands and onto the floor, shattering infront of Sky. She yelped as one of the glasses hit her paw, slicing down her leg. She whimpered and sracmbled out from under the Hutch and under the table. She watched as her master threw everything of Maries things out he door and into the rain.

Marie began to hit Paul, Skys master on the back. Paul whriled around to slap her in the face, making Marie tumble back and fall to teh ground. Sky growled and her lip pealed back. She craled from out the table and over toward Marie. She licked Maries cheek adn snarled up at Paul. Who now looked like a stranger.

Sky snarled in defence. " Get lost you manging mutt! Paul yelled at Sky. He leaned forward to grap Sky by the scruff and he slung her into the wall. Sky yelped as she hit the wall, gasping for air as she landed. Sky growled in rage. She instantly stood and charged at Paul, tackling him and bringing him to the ground. Sky locked her jaws around his neck and within moments Paul lay tehir dead upon the ground. Marie graped Sky and pulled her toward her. Marie, and Sky have been for the last time. Sky smirked in happiness to see that Paul was dead.

Pic of Sky:
The Sky Is My Kingdom.  GD_5_by_ForsakeWolf
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Sky Is My Kingdom.  Empty Re: The Sky Is My Kingdom.

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 am

(She has a older brother who will come into this later)

Hazel-

The Sky Is My Kingdom.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRApBuFSXAxNxA5HKQ5fCJ2qPB585uVJDpa_-2dIb_KfIuRoAkq

The pup had heard yelling coming from inside the house that she had slept by that night. The suit cases barely missed her as they were chucked out the door. A dog yelped from inside and that was when Hazel decided it wasn't all that safe.

She returned a while later when the noise had stopped. "Hello?" Hazel barked, hunger overthrowing fear. Her brother had promised he would be back with food, but he hadn't, so she ran. The pup sighed and lay down beside the door, cold and tired. Her brown coat was matted with mud and her green and blue eyes were soft with defeat.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Sky pricked her ears to hear a pup outside the front door. Sky barked back. Marie sighed and said " Huh? What is it?" Marie stood by the help of Sky. Marie walked towards the door and opened it to see a little, cute huskey pup sitting outside the door. Marie smiled and slowly kneeled down. sky was behind her. Sky watched Marie, then Sky said in a beautiful murmur, sweet as ever could be. " She's not gonna hurt you." Marie smiled and got closer. Soon enough to Skys surprise th pup was in Maries hands. [ if thats ok? ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 1:46 pm

(Yep, its fine)

Hazel snuggled close to the woman, not sure who she was, but was glad for the warmth of another soul. The pup whined for food like she did when she was still blind as a bat and defenseless at her mothers side. "Is there food here?" Hazel asked the big dog, hoping for a yes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down