Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 4 Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 pm

"Don't be embarrassed I understand." He said the quietly crepted behind her and mounted unsure of what to do till his hormones kicked in and his tool hanged limply for a moment then hardened. He felt around lost Agin but pushed into her pussy, listening to his instincts. He grabbed her mane and felt a whole new feeling that felt good and started pumping into her hard, rocking her. "And this is how a stallion who truly loves you shows you that, trust me you'll like it love just relaxe." He whispered in a romantic tone.

Back to top Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 4 Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

When Dakota mounted her, she playfully jumped and nipped at his ear, thinking that this was a game. but he stayed on top of her. when his tool, slid into her, she felt very weird. she did not know what was going on. what was this new game? what ever it was, it felt weird. "What are you doing?" Sophie asked. "please stop. You know that I like games, but this one is weird and i dont like it. please stop."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:28 pm

"Your fine it gets better." He said hoping it would for her. Dakota slowed down and stopped rocking her body forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Sophie did not like this game one bit. she stepped forward and bucked a bit trying to get him off. she didnt want to hurt him, she just wanted him off. Why wasnt he listening to her? she thought. hes never been this way before.
(how about she gets away and they fall asleep together, cause sophie forgives him cause she just thinks its a game. then one night They will both be up alone and she will be willing.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

(Sure)
"Ouch!" Dakota screamed as her hoofs hit his ribs,harshly. He got off crying and said, "I-i'm sorry, I love you, please forgive me."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Sophie turned to him. "its okay. i didnt mean to hurt you. but why werent you listening to me when I asked you to get off? It felt weird. what were you doing anyways?"
Diable saw him dismount when she bucked. he kept watching, hoping that Dakota would remember what he said about keep getting back on. he was disapointed at first but then remembered that this was his first time so it was natural for him cooperate with the mare.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 pm

"I'm sorry my hormones overwhelmed me it won't happen aging my love. I promise." Dakota vowled to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 pm

"What are hormones? and anyways, why do you keep calling me love?" she was a bit grouchy at him. She started to walk back to where they had left their family. she asked Dakota, "Are you coming?" (shes gonna be in her first heat soon and wont know whats going on. when shes in heat is when Dakota will pull her aside and it will be like a romantic night for the two of them. okay?)

Diable watched as they parted. he wispered, "hey Dakota. get over here."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 pm

"Nothing just something that fogs your brain. And beacuse I love you but I'll stop if you wish Sophie." He said then heard his father and waked over. "That felt good, I want to do it aging." He whispered to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh. no thats okay. you dont have to stop." she nuzzled him and started to walk home. She had forgiven him.
"See? i told you. if you listen to me, and you get really good, you could be getting that almost every day this time of year. and Dont worry about her. she will ask for it when the time comes." Diable bumped Dakota's side signaling to him that he was proud of him and that he was growing up. "you are reaching a new and exciting stage in your life." Diable said
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:33 pm

"Yes father but I want to breed now, and I don't care who with it's very enjoyable." He said wanting it ever so badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 4:58 pm

"Well if you feel ready and you want it that bad, there is nothing stopping you. just remember what i said, dont let her get away. it will feel good for her too. just keep telling her that." Diable said.

Sophie had arrived at the tree where her family was. she fell asleep standing up. she did not want to wake anyone up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

"I don't think I want to do it with her yet, perhaps another mare?" He asked Dick hanging limp under him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Diable looked down to see his limp tool hanging out. He chuckled to himself. "well, there are two options, one, there is your little sister and your mom, or we could have a little bonding time and find a mare to practice on."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:08 pm

"I do not wish to harm family lets get to know on another."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm

"well you wouldnt be harming them, but okay." Diable walked leading the way. they walked for a couple of miles. nothing. Diable was hoping to find a young mare, about dakota's age, and maybe with a mother. that would be finding the jackpot.
(gtg eat dinner. i will be back soon.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:26 pm

(Ok)
Dakota fallowed excited, "I wounder if we will find sme hot ones." He said beforehearin a distant neigh and a new sent, a mare's heat wich exited him and sent a tingle down his back,"What's thst?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:53 pm

"Thats the spirit son." Diable said. "You go introduce yourself and ill stay back, so she is not scared by two strong and handsome stallions. Good luck son! and remember what i told you!"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Dakota nodded and fallowed the sent. A beautiful mare was there,"Hello I'm Dakota." He said like a foal since she looked five.

(Can u play her?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm

(sure)
"Well hello there Dakota. my name is Stephanie. What are you doing here all by yourself at night? if you are lost you can sleep with me." She was very friendly and loved foals.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 pm

"Yea I'm lost, I can't find my family anywhere. I have surched all day."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 6:23 pm

"oh! well then we must find your family! do you want to start looking tomorrow and sleep here, or start looking tonight?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 pm

He faked a yawn, "Tomarrow please."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 6:27 pm

"Okay tomorrow it is." dont feel scared tonight. i am here to protect you. she nudged him to lay down and she remained standing up, keeping watch.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Dakota laid down and acted asleep hoping she would fall asleep herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next