Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 am

(sorry i was out playing with my dog.)
Sophie heaved out the water. "I..I need food. and sh..shade" she coughed out. she was very weak. She did not know that she was being watched.

Diable~ As Diable heard the commotion, he peeked through the trees. Daisy did not know that Diable had followed her the whole way back. "well well well, what do we have here? a young filly! this is my perfect oportunity to teach Dakota." Diable mumbled to himself. He stepped back so they wouldnt see him, but he stepped on a branch and it snapped. he spooked a little bit.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 am

Dakota helped her up and took her to a tree while Daisy offered her some milk till a twig was snapped, "Who's there?!" She questioned aggressively with her ears pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 am

Sophie gulped down the thick creamy milk. she was filling up her stomach fast. she flipped up her head and nosed the milk bag to make more come out. she gulped it down. As she heard a twig snap, she felt Daisy get tense. Sophie froze.

Diable cantered off softly making sure that she wouldnt hear him. Diable needed to make sure that he could access Dakota alone to teach him. Then they would both force the two females. Later that night, while Daisey and Sophie were sleeping, he silently beckoned Dakota to come to him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 am

(Dakota is to young to breed, he's only a week. Want to skip to when he's a yearling)
Dakota stood protectively over his mom and friend then noticed a stranger. He nudged his mom awake and she got up esrs flattened, "Who ever you are stay back." She warned the outline of a horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 pm

(well, lets wait a bit because i want to develope the relationship between Sophie and Daisey so they kind of become one big family. but after a few posts then we can fast forward. sorry i was doing some homework.)
Sophie slept while the others were awake.
"I am not going to hurt you." Diable said in a friendly, soothing voice. He stepped out of the bushes to reveal his true form. Dakota knew him as his dad and looked up to him as a dad, so he would have to listen.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 pm

(He doesn't know his father.)

"Mom who is he?" Dakota asked as his mother bare her teeth, "Diable leave." She warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm

(oh)
Diable spoke in a soothing comforting tone. "Daisy, i was just stopping in to say hi, that is not a very nice way to welcome your mate." He wanted to appear friendly to Dakota. hopefully he would learn to respect Diable and follow in his foot steps.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 am

Daisy's head shot back and she snorted, "Mate! Get out of here and stay away frm MY son!" She demaned. Dakota wasn't sire weaither to or not to trust tye stallion but with the way his mom acted he had the vibe that something was wrong with the stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 am

"Sweetheart, its OUR son. just let me get to know him a little. dont you want our son to know his dad?" Diable did not feel threatened by Daisy's warnings. He knew that Daisy could not hurt him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 pm

"No, because I don't want him being like you. So get, until he's one you can't come near him." With that said Daisy charged him and stopped inches from hitting him and snorted in his face. If he didn't leave she would unleash her mortherly power on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 pm

(haha unleash her motherly power. now THAT sounds scary)
Diable didnt flinch as she galloped towards him. he turned in a what ever manner and walked away. tail swishing.
The next morning, Sophie woke up. she was hungry. she nudged Dakota awake. She yawned. "i got a really good sleep last night. did you dakota?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 pm

"Yea Sophie." He replied and playfully pulled on her ear. Daisy grazed a few feet away from them and nickered when they awoke. Dakota raced over and suckled.

(Lol yea. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Sophie hopped to her feet and went to the other side of Daisey. she ate. she felt playful and happy. she pushed Dakota playfully and stole his teet that he was suckling on. she by accidently bit it with her teeth.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Daisy squealed feeling teeth on her tit, itnsints of every mare kicked in and she Kicked out as all mothers started to do during weaning time.

(I got a few mins to reply to stuff. Yay! Smile )

Last edited by wild one on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:05 pm

(hm, okay)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 pm

(oh sorry. i went to go make dinner)
Sophie squealed and dodged her legs. "Sorry Daisy!" Sophie said
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Daisy shook her mane, she did not say a word but nudged her to grass gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 pm

(sorry i was eating dinner)
Sophie nibbled the grass. it tasted weird. "Yuck!" she said. she wandered back over to Daisy's stifle.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Daisy alowed her to but would push her away if she felt teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

"Daisy, im sorry! i will never bite you again! i promise! it was an accident. please." she started to cry. she felt like she was starting to be rejected. after all, Daisy had a right to reject her. Sophie wasnt her actual daughter.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm

(She's not rejecting her all mares do it to their foals at due time.)
Daisy didn't say a word just mozed along grazing figuring that this must be normal. Dakota snorted, "Let's play!" His teeth where just showing a thin sliver at the time not being much of a pain yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 pm

(i know)
Sophie sniffed and collected herself. at least she had her friend Dakota. Sophie really loved Dakota. She lowered her head and let out a little nicker growl thing. she swayed her tush back and forth, ready to pounce.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm

(K)
Dakota laughed and took off running.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

(im gonna change it to when they are yearlings by doing the cool movie thing where they jump up as a foal, but land back down as two year olds. can you picture that? by the way, two is like teenagers right?)
(new pic just so you can picture it more. by the way, pretend it is a mare, not a male horse. )

Sophie pounced. she landed back down with a muscular body and a long chestnut mane blowing in the wind. her coat had darkened out a little. she galloped after her best friend. A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 2 2006_horse_pictures_045

Last edited by horsegodess on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 pm

(hey wild one. if the mod says its okay, can i change the rating to pg 13? i want to change it cause of the forcing that going to be happening.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next