Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 pm

(Ka and their yearlings not two year olds and yes a yearling is like a teen. His pic will be her shortly)

Dakota was once aging playing with his friend but this time in a shushly meadow with grass barley peeking through the ground. His flaming red mane blowing back as his almost Palomino but yet chestnut sorrel coat gleamed. He raced across the land hoofs like thunder with their noise.

Back to top Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

(oh. okay.)
She slowed to a stop. the sun was setting. she stood there with her mane and tail blowing in the wind. she walked over to a tree and laid down. she did not fall asleep. she kept her head up. thinking.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Dakota rared up and galloped over to join her. Near by keeping a close eye Daisy stood looking for danger, by her a pure white foal but not of Diable another stallion had got ahold of her. The filly had bright blue eyes and a creamy mane and tail.

(Sorry I'm studding for tomorrows OAA so I'm not going to be very active.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 pm

(thats okay, i just finished studying for my math test and will probably be going to bed soon.) (btw, is daisey in heat yet?)
Sophie invited him to come lay with her.
Diable peered through the trees. he saw the little filly and was infuriated. "that is not my foal!" Diable screamed to himself in his head. he kept very still, knowing that Daisey was in mother mode, and was keeping a close eye out for anything that could harm her baby.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

(If you want.)
Dakota laid down around her in a protective way but didn't touch her skin wshing not to frighten his friend with his overprotiveness and secret feelings for her.

Daisy nudged the filly and helped her up. Something seemed to be wrong with her, the filly wasn't supose to be wabling anymore or habing trouble getting up. Daisy simply hoped whatever it was would be easily fixed, maybe it's something with my milk? Hmm. She thought then remembered some stuff she had not eaten during Dakota's foal hood and realized it must not be good for such a young digestive sytsetem. The mare walked her foal to her family and took off at a gallop to get a drink kmowing Dakota could watch her for a little while.

Dakota, knowing he mist keep Alanna(the filly) safe stood protectively over his sister and friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

(It's fine I stopped studding, it was getting me flustered. Funny I'm doing the math one tomarrow.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 pm

(ha. what exactly are the ooa's? ill make Daisy in heat in a few weeks. i dont want diable to force her first. i want Dakota to trust him and then theyll force the mares both when their in heat. Sophie will be in her first heat soon too.)
Sophie felt a warm body fall beside her. she got a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. She snuggled closer. after all, they were like brother and sister. although this night, she didnt feel like his sister. she felt like she had a different relation to him. Sophie felt Dakota get up and she greeted Daisy. she nuzzled Alanna. Allana was so small that she could nuzzle her laying down. she invited Alanna to come lay down with her.
Diable saw Daisy wander off. he knew that it was that time of year and a wanted to breed with her. his tool slid out a bit. he pulled it back in. she wasnt in heat yet. he needed to wait for Dakota to be alone again. they would have a little bonding experience. he couldnt let Dakota see him force her before they trusted each other.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

(Ohio Achievement Assessment, their the biggest test of the school year and suck! I hate them, but egh back to rping)

Alanna joined her 'older sister' and snuggled up close to her.
Dakota noticed something hiding in the treeline and slowly approached years pinned to see once aging, the stallion. "What do you want?" He asked calmly.
Daisy reached her destination and drank some water before turning to go back.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

In a low grumbly voice attempting to wisper Diable said, "just come here. i promise i wont hurt you. i just want to get to know you....son. your mom doesnt particularly like me, so maybe can we take this conversation elsewhere?"

Sophie snuggled up to her younger sister. she saw Dakota. she said, "what is it Dakota?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm

"I can't leave them fool. I'm sorry and I'm not your son until you earn trust from me stallion you can say your my dad all you want but I'm not going to agree." Dakota replied as nicly as possible. Her heard Sophie and whined back to her head turned,"Nothing don't worry. I thought I saw something." He said the looked to Daible curious of what he would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm

"This is why i want you to come. i want me to prove to you that i am your father and i want you to trust me." he looked very rushed. it was either Dakota came at this moment, or he would turn and run before Daisy got back.
Sophie layed there, her head on Alanna. she slept, breathing heavily.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Sighing Dakota steped forward and at the same time Daisy appeared and trotted over, not noticing Dakota's apense, most likley beacuse of his fark coat. She lied down and fell asleep with her girls thimking Dakota would handle this night though in reality they where left unprotected.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Diable was relieved. although he is a really mean nasty horse when it comes to mares, he has a sweet spot when it comes to training his sons.
Diable trotted about a mile away, with Dakota following. he stopped at a clearing where no one would hear them. "Hello son. i am very proud to call this night the night where you will begin your trai... i mean, you and i will get to know each other. So tell me how your life has been ever since you were born. i want to know everything. and i mean everything. i saw that pretty filly you were laying with. is she your mate?" Diable asked this even though he knew. he had been watching them for a long time. he was trying to reach into the soft spots of Dakota.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 pm

"No she's not but I really like her, she's cute huh? Kind to, oh and those dreamy ey- oh sorry um I guess my life had been good and normal I'm a nicley raised gentlemen and taught to protect those I love. I think that sums it up." Dakota said to him talking slightly fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yeah. she is gorgeous." Diable's tool slid out a little again, but then pulled it back up. she was Dakota's victim, not Diable's. "Have you ever thought of, you know... with her? wouldnt you like that?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Dakota gave him a strange look, "What? Nuzzle in the mate way?" He asked not understanding forhis mom wasn't sure how to,have the talk with him having little understanding of the subject, "Sure." He then added. His tool slightly slid out to thinking of her and his young hormones slightly kicked in though he didn't get that.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 pm

"Oh Dakota. you have alot to learn. just promise me one thing. let me do the teaching. okay?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

"Ok?" Dakota said confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm

"ok Dakota. let me explain how you were made. me and your mom fell in love. i bred her, which created you. I had to leave because i by accidently bred with another mare. when your hormones kick in, you cant controll them. Now your mother is really angry at me and never wants to see me around here again. you will understand some day when your hormones start to develop." Diable lyed about the whole story to make him look like a better guy. "now do you get what i mean? well if you do, do you want to breed with that prettly little filly over there?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 pm

"So breeding creates foals? Well I guess if it feels good and doesn't harm Sophie." He said totaly buying his cheasy story being galable.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Diable was luring him in. "yes. it feels VERY good if you try to enjoy it. on your first time, it may not feel so good, but i promise on your second time you wont want to stop. The mares enjoy it too. Sophie may be very confused about what is going on at first, and she may even try to bite you or get you off. but if you go slow and wisper romantically into her ear and give her time to get used to it and relax, then she will enjoy it and you will enjoy it. i promise. now go to her while your mother is still sleeping and take her off into a clearing like this one away from everyone else. show her how much you love her, then breed her. remember, no matter how much she kicks and pleads for you to get off, just hold on and keep telling her that it will get better and she will enjoy it. good luck son!" Diable walked off.

Sophie slept peacfully dreaming about Dakota and her feelings for him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Dakota nodded and trotted off exited to his 'love' and nudged her,"Hey Sophie can I talk to you in private?" He asked her hoping for a yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Yawning, Sophie got to her feet, being carful not to wake Daisy or her little sister (i forget her name). "What is it Dakota?" Sophie said as she walked slowly away from her sleeping mother and sister.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 pm

(Alanna)

Dakota led her off into a feild empty and alone, "I jist wanted to confess how I really feel about you, I mean your the most beautiful, sweet, amazing thing I have ever seen in my life and I think i-i-I l-love you" he said trying o stay calm and not explode with joy of letting that out and worry of her not loving him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

"Dakota. i dont know what to say. well, i do. i have been feeling this way recently too. i dont know what is going on. you and i have always been like brother and sister, but now its different. i am so confused." she turned away from him in embarasment. Although she was embarassed, she was releived that she had let out her feelings.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next