Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) Empty A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Dakota trotted through the forest and spotted another filly. she was cute in his eyes. he trotted up to her, nickering hello. maybe they could be friends.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 pm

(I'm Dakota)

Back to top Go down

A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join) Empty Re: A new friendship (pg) (reserved for Wild One but others can join)

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

(oh my gosh! im soo confused! but now i get it! lol! ill get her a pic and name her. lol sorry)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

by the way, are they two, or still foals? i would perfer foals.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 pm

(sorry i was having dinner)
Name: Sophie
Breed: Appaloosa
Personality: friendly, always looking to make new friends, cheerful playful.
Looks: apaloosa chestnut
Picture: http://www.blacklaw-stud.com/Zerina%20filly1.jpg
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

(Um, not how I desribed her but I guess. Well let's start, oh and their foals.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:00 pm

(how did you describe her?)
Sophie slipped through the forest, peeking behind trees. she was pretending she was a wolf. she heard a rustling in a bush near bye and pounced. "haha! gotcha!" she toppled over.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm

(Light brown with green eyes like this coat color- http://www.ferrisapps.com/images/BILTVANDYSGOLD_2.jpg )

Dakota laughed and reared up at her playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm

(oh, i didnt know that you described her already. do you want me to change it?)
Sophie ducked under his legs and cantered playfully away, motioning for him to follow. she gave him a playful kick as she passed him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

(Idc [I don't care])
Dakota was about to chase after her when a loud Whinny came and he vered right and nickered back. It was Daisy his mother, the small mare was walking over head low and swishing her tail around.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 pm

As Sophie cantered, her ears flicked back. she did not hear Dakota chasing her. she skidded to a halt and turned around. She trotted up to Dakota and his mother.

Last edited by horsegodess on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 pm

(Um you power played, Dakota never did that and Daisy would have noticed her. I refuse to reply till you take out the power play.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 pm

(sorry. i didnt mean to. no need to get offended.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Dakota turned his head and wickered to the filly. Hos mother smiled knowing the two would most likley become good friends. "I have to go now, see you later dudat!" Dakota said and headed for home.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

"bye!" Sophie turned and flicked her tail. she walked farther into the forest to her adopted mother. she was close to her and loved her, but Sophie was very independent. she didnt mind, she knew Sophie could take care of herself. Sophie walked up to her mother and talked fast and excitedly. "guess what? i found a friend! guess what? his name is Dakota! guess what? he is my same age and we played tag and hide and seek and he is very nice!"
"Thats wonderful sweetheart." Jane said. "Now it is time to go to bed." Jane tucked her front legs under her broad chest and fell intentionally to the ground. Sophie curled up next to her and fell into a deep sleep.
(do you want to switch mothers? like i be daisey and you be jane? just a suggestion. you dont have to.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 pm

(No thanks and what about D's dad?)
Dakota, or D walked with his mother to a safe spot and laid down with her and fell asleep.

When moring came and fresh dew sprinkled the grass Daisy stood, fur damped under a pine tree. A few drops of water fell off from the light early rain that had came. Dakota laid under neath her leaning on her legs sleeping. Daisy nudged him,"Come on." She said and walked away. Dakota raced to his feet and galloped awardly ro his mother. They two walked till they got to the meadow. Dakota placed his velvet wishered muzzle around her tit and suckled. Once done he called out forhis friend running around.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 am

(oh right. i completely forgot! ill be the dad and Sophie can be abandoned, doing fine on her own mentally wise, but is hungry and still is not weaned. does that sound good? the dad would be Diable right?)
Sophie opened her eyes and the sunlight poured through them. she stumbled to her feet. she was hungry. she licked the water off of a nearby leaf. "yuck!" she thought. she was used to the creamy sweetness of her mothers milk. The familiar neigh of her new friend broke her thoughts and she cantered over, tail flagged. "good morning!" she said to Dakota. seeing him drink from his mother made her smack her lips in hunger.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 am

(No Shophie and Dakota are not related, Diable is only D's dad)
Dakota smiled and yelled, "Tag!" while nipping her. He took off running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 am

(Oh and I met what about Dakota's dad, not sophies.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 am

(no, i know. I'll play Diable later on though if thats okay.)
Sophie ignoring the throbbing in her stomach, she leaped at Dakota. She sprinted as fast as she could. She was getting very tired and she was having heat exhaustion. She went to a nearby pool of water and stepped into it. Everything went black.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 am

(Of course, were you not in the last topic we did. Do u have shot term memory?)

Dakota saw her and winned, "Are you ok?" He asked walking up to the knocked out foal. Daisy ran over and nudged her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 am

(haha. no. but some people say that i do. i know. i was just making sure that we were going to use him in this rp, like how we used him in the last one. just making sure.)
Sophie layed there. her head under water. she was knocked out cold.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 am

(Ok)
Dakota looked worried and unsure.
Daisy gently grabbed her mane and amed to pull her out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 am

As Sophie was pulled out of the water, she opened her eyes a slit and heaved in attempt to cough.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 am

"Are you ok?!" Panicked Dakota asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next