Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ocean's Tale (redhead)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ocean's Tale (redhead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ocean's Tale (redhead)

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

" it does most of the time" bentlie said with a laugh. "Yah a lot of people thought I would drink because I'm captian and quater back of the football team but I don't want to be like all the other guys you know" he said as he looked her in the eyes. She caught him off guard as she asked about the water " we don't have have to if you don't want to but I mean it is a beach party so a lot of people will be in bikinis and swim trunks" he said
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Shaylee smiled and raised her chin, "It might with your cheerleaders" she said with a giggle. She shrugged, "well i'm glad your not like all those other guys on the football team, you wouldn't be as nice" she said. She looked down, and tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear. "well im kind of scared of the water, so I won't be going in, you know aqua-phobia" she said quickly.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm

" cheerleaders are ok don't get me wrong but I hate when a girl plays don't or is just straight up mean its not cute" he said as he looked over at her and smiled.bentlie shrugged " true but id still be hot" he said winking at her joking with her" don't tell me your afriad of showers too" he said playing around with her bentlie looked at her with his bright green eyes and said " ill stay dry with you tonight"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Shaylee cocked her head, "well then I don't 'play' with peoples emotions, its just so wrong" she said with a small scowl. She then rolled her eyes playfully at Bentlie and threw a nearby pillow at him. "someones cocky" she said laughing, but also joking around. "no" she said giggling at his question "shower yes, baths no" she answered him. She looked ar him with her blue eyes lowering them a big, "that's really sweet, but you don't have to," she said with a smile.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Bentlie smiled " good your not like the other girls that what I like about you" he said before catching the pillow she threw at him." You know the captian quarter back of the football team always have to be alittle cocky" he said with a smiled before gently raising her chin so her eyes would meet his " I knwo I don't have to. I want to" he said as he looked her in the eyes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Shaylee smiled, "careful with an ego like that your head might not fit through the door" she said to him with humor. She smiled at him, turning a slight shade of red as she cupped her cheek. Damn her fair skin and how easy it was for her to blush. "well alright, I'd like that" she said.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

" thanks for calling me a fat headad he said with a laugh before noticing her blush on her pale skin. He smiled this girl was growing on him" so will I" bentlie said with a warm smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Shaylee couldn't help but laugh, she looked up at him, "so when's this party starting!" she asked. She hoped that it wouldn't be too bad for her, seeing as she really didn't know any of the 'cool' people but she wouldn't put it past one of her friends to crash this one.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Bentlie looked at the clock that hung on the porch it red that it was almost 5 o clock " that party starts at 715" he said as he looked from the clock to shaylee. " that gives me enough time to shower" he said as he stood up " your welcomed to stay and there's a bathroom on the first floor with a bathtube if you want to freshen up" he said with a smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Shaylee smiled, "Alright, you go ahead and i'm fine." she said quickly giving him a big smile. She was already wearing a light yellow sundress, and she was pretty sure that it was fine for the party so she wouldn't need to go home and change.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Bentlie smiled " alright ill try not to be too long" he said as he started to walk to the steps " oh and you might meet luna soon she is the kitten running around this house somewher" he said with a laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Shaylee smiled, "dont worry about me" she said quickly, "i love animals!" she said with a laugh as he walked upstairs. She decided to go back to the living room and sat on the couch, tucking her legs under her and grabbing her camera. She went through the photo's that she had taken to pass the time.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Bentlie smiled then headed off to take his shower and get ready. While he was gone a fluffy chocolate kitten with blue eyes meowed and jumped into shaylees lap
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Shaylee saw the kiten and smiled, she put her camera down, to give the kitten a stroke on her soft head, "oh hello" she said softly rubbing it'd chin, "aren't you a cutie"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Luna meowed and batted at shaylees hand the sat up pricking her ears and started to ourr and jumped off shaylees lap before trotting over to bantlie who just came down the steps in khaki shorts and a blue button down " seems to me you met my little luna" he said with a smile before picking up luna and walked over to shaylee
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:28 am

Shaylee smiled at the kitten as she petted her, then she jumped off her lap. She raised her head to see Bentlie, hair still wet from the shower standing in front of her. She smiled up at him, "she's adorable" she said brightly.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Bentlie smiled " she may be cute but she sure can be a devil too" he said with a laugh when he sat down and luna crawled onto his shoulder and started to bite at his ear " see " bentlie said as he just let luna do what she was doing " but anyway how did you pictures turn out" he asked noticing her camera on the ground
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Shaylee laughed, "you look ridiculous" she said as she watched the small kitten nom on his ear and Bentlie just sat there. She grabbed her camera and put it on her lap, she didn't show people her picture's, she didn't know why but she just didn't like it. She shrugged, "Their alright" she said quickly and looked at the clock. "Isn't it time to go" she said with a smile.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Bentlie smiled " luna has a mind of her own" he said about the kitten on his shoulder. As shaylee answered him about her pictures he nodded before smiling " why yes but all we have todo is walk out back and the party is on the beach" he said just as music started to play. Bentlie stood up " you ready" he said with a smile as he held out his hand waiting for her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Shaylee smiled, she stood up and set her camera down on the nearby table. "You don't mind if I leave this here" she said and took his hand, excited but nervous about going with him, she hoped she recognized some faces and didn't just stand their awkwardly the whole time, but something told her Bentlie would make sure that didn't happen.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 pm

" not at all" bentlie said with a smile as shaylee asked about her camera before they headed outside to the party. Several people waved to bentlie and smiled at shaylee the cheerleaders just glared jealous obiviously bentlie looked over at shaylee " see anyone you now" he asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Shaylee smiled, a big grin as she looked around the people who were partying on the beach. There were already a couple of girls who were drunk, stumbling on their feet, sloshing drinks around. Shaylee couldn't help but grimace at the sight, she never quite understood how girls could do that to themselves. She saw that they were also throwing some of the girls into the water off the docks. She would make sure she stayed away from them. She smiled at Bentlie, "yup, I do" she said with a small laugh as she saw one of her friends dancing to the club music that was playing. She hadn't noticed her yet.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Bentlie smiled at her as she said she saw some people she knew. He saw her look at the girls getting thrown off the peer. He bent down to her ear "don't worry I won't let that happen" he said as if reading her mind. Bentlie waved and said hi to some friends before looking at shaylee and asking " hey you want to dance
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Shaylee looked up at him with a smile, she felt protected. She didn't really know why she trusted him, but something told her that she could. She shook her head as her friend started to drink more. She looked up at bentlie and blushed slightly at his request. "sure" she said with a smile as she took his hand and dragged him over to the dance floor that they had made on the beach. She saw some girls whispering by the pier but she didn't care anymore.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Bentlie smiled and laughed as shaylee dragged him onto the dance floor. Bentlie started dancing and it was like all he could see was shaylee. He smiled to himself not caring what anyone esle was thinking or saying
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2