Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ] Empty Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Tereeya

My nicely tanned body caught the attention of several guys as I stepped into the hot sand. Black string bikini barely covering any skin and showing my toned but ab-less stomach. A white, glowing smile peeking behind my lips as I greet my friend. Her brunette hair and white bikini matching my blonde hair and black bikini in a sort of yin yang. We hug tightly before pulling away and sitting on the towels she had layed out. "Anyone worth my time yet?" She shrugs and her brown eyes looked to the water. "Nope" A single word ended the conversation as I put on my shades and leaned back. Basking in the warm sun.

[ Hope you don't mind the short post... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ] Empty Re: Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Payton
Payton showed up to the beach in his ford 350 super duty cabtruck with some friends ready to go sufering. Paytons sun kissed tanned body went with his sculped abs and the V cut he had. His dark hair shown in the sun as so did his pearly white. Payton and his friends headed for the water passing by tereeya and her friend. All his friends whistled at the girls but payton. Laughed and kept heading for the water to surf
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ] Empty Re: Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Tereeya

I smirk at their whistles. Lowering my shades to get a better look "Hey boys" I say, my friend smirking and pulling her hair back in a ponytail. I bite my lip slightly, checking out the guy in front. However he didn't seem interested. "He's probably gay" I giggle the words and let my smile shine behind glossed lips. My blue eyes dancing in teenage freedom.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Payton
After he and his friends had been surfing for alittle over 2 hours the came back to the beach just as a bunch of girls walked past all flirting mainly with payton who flirted right on back with them. Payton and his friends started to play some soccer shirts verses skins and of course payton was on the skins. As they were playing someone kicked the ball over near tereeya and her friend. Payton came to get " sorry ladies" he said in his deep silky voice
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Tereeya

I watch as he strips his shirt off. "Hot damn" I murmur, admiring his abs and arms. "Check this out" I say, elbowing Rea while watching them play. I duck as the ball almost hits me. Hitting a car. I hide a chuckle. The supposedly gay one comes and picks it up. A deep, smexy voice telling us sorry. I couldn't speak, but Rea answered with a simple 'no problem'. I cough as he walks away and pull my shade up into my blonde hair, looking over at Rea. "He ain't gay, he was flirtin' with them other girls" I lift my eyebrow in curiousity. Her brown shoulder lifting it's reply. "Must be interested in poor girls" I roll my eyes at the group, their cheap, walmart swimsuits screaming immaturity. I take a sip of my martini and eat the green olive from the toothpick. Pulling it off with perfect teeth as I watch the soccer game.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Payton
As he comes back with the soccer ball some of his friends come over to him " dude those babes are checking you out especially the blonde one" said his friends " bro come on they are not" he said " let's get back to the game" he finished with before putting the ball down and started the game back up. About an hour later the game had ended paytons team won with hiom scoring the winning shot with a bycicle kick. All the girls were surrounding him and his friends as they all chilled are their one friend they bearied in the sand for falling asleep on the beach. It was getting late and all of paytons friends had been begging him to invite the two smokning hot girls to the bond fire they were going to have when it got darker. " alright alright ill ask" he said as he pushed a friend then started to jog over to the two girls " hey I'm payton" he said with a bright smile as he reached them " uhm some of my friends wanted me to come ask you teo if you want to come to our bond fire tonight" he said looking from the brunette to the blonde
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Tereeya

I sigh as the day moves on, glancing over at my friend and standing up to go get another drink. I came back and sat on the towel. Brushing the small bit of sand from my feet and nicely manicured toes. I noticed the guy's friends trying to convince him of something, and roll my eyes at the girls. I lower myself into a laying position and rest my eyes. Next thing I knew, the guy was introducing himself and asking us to a bonfire. "Hell y-" I push her arm slightly, causing her to waver and hush. "And why didn't they ask themselves?" I question, lifting my shades to reveal pale blue eyes and perfectly done eye makeup. Not too dark, not too light.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Payton
" well you see I'm the only one who isn't afrid to talk to two very beautiful girls like yourselves" he said his clear ocean ble green eyes looking into her own pale blue ones " I mean I understand if you don't want to come with all the fun well have and the best part is ill be there " he said teasing the two girls
( sorry its short)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Tereeya

A playful smirk played on my lips at his final words and I raise my eyebrows. "Is that true?" I say shrugging. "Like she was about to say.... Of course" I catch Rea's glare from the corner of my eye and smile at her. A small shrug brought a shake of the head and smirk from her behalf.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Payton
He chuckled at the girls then said " well ill see you soon then" and winked at them before heading back to his firends who went crazy when they heard he got the two hottest girls on the beach to say yes to come to their bond fire
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Tereeya

I caught a dirty look from my friend. She then proceeded to grab her stuff and walk towards her car. "Hey! You're my ride home, bitch!" I tease, but grab my stuff and jog after her. Laughing as she speeds up towards the car. I made it there just before she locked the door and jump in. "What was that about?" I say, a cocky grin plaguing my innocent appearance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Payton
All the guys turned to watch what was going on with the two girls. " come on guys don't stare its rude plus someone needs to wake kevin up" he sai reffering to to guy they burried in the sand who was now waking up and yelling at everyone
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Tereeya

I chuckle as she scoffs at me and puts the small corvette into reverse. Hitting the gas so the tires squeeked. The engine revved loudly while she shifted gears, putting us in drive/stop and heading towards the apartment we shared. "Oh come on. I was just teasing Rea, seriously, don't take it that way" She glanced over at me as we barely made a yellow light. "Making a fool outta me in fronna that hotty, I think I am takin it the right way" She snarled a reply. We didn't talk for the rest of the drive to the apartment.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Payton
After the two girls left every body started to leave to get ready for the bond fire. Payton went over to the beach bathrooms showered changed into khaki cargo shorts and a white v neck showing off his muscales. He also sprayed on some axe before some of his friends and him started the fire and started playing music
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Tereeya

I got out, looking at my friend. "Please, I didn't mean to be rude" I say as we step up the stairs and she unlocks the door. "Fine, whatever" She growls the words, disappearing into the bathroom. I sigh and find myself being the one who didn't get to shower. I grab a low v-neck shirt, it was purple and put it over my black bra. I slip into some black panties and a pair of long, grey, ruffled but tight fitting skinny jeans. They hugged my perfect body as the shirt did. I grab my designer heels. Black four inch stillettos with a band over my toes. Bows leading a thick, three inch band up to my ankle. I strap them on and pound on the door. "Hurry up, we need to get going and I need in there!"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

payton
payton and his friends were seting up chairs and dragging big logs over for people to sit on when some of his friends asked if he was going to bang one of the hot girls " guys really your thinking about that now wait till after thier drunk" he teased his friends. soonn other people were showing up bringing hot dogs and stuff to make smores. also some one had brought beer. and a giutar
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Tereeya

I walk in as Rea walks out of the bathroom, and check my makeup. Touching up my hair and spraying a bit of perfume on my neck and wrists. I take a breath as I made sure everything was in it's place and grab my keys. "See ya there" I say, giving my best friend a hug before stepping into the cooling night air. I felt a bit of goosebumps rise, but knew they would go away once I got used to the tempurature. I unlock my yellow Lamborghini, opening the doors and stepping inside. I close the doors, and rev the sports car into life. A smile peeking from my pink lips.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/LAMBORGHINI--YELLOW--high-school-musical-266292_1024_768.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 am

payton
to addd more seats and lights payton and some other people drrove thier cars and trucks down to the beach and but the radio station on that was the new popular music that everyone listen to. th e bond fire was already up and going. they had also set up a volleyball net which payton took his shirt off and started to play

his truck http://image.8-lug.com/f/23722094+w750+st0/0908_8l_01_z+2008_ford_f450+08_ford_f450_super_duty.jpg
interior http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2008/def/2008-Ford-Harley-Davidson-F-Series-Super-Duty-Interior-1280x960.jpg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Tereeya

I pulled up to the bonfire just as they began a game of volleyball. Putting my keys in my bra, I step out of the car. Shutting the door and stepping down towards the bonfire. I caught sight of the hottie from the beach, shirtless, and playing volleyball. I found it slightly odd. A guy playing that sport? I ignored it as I sat down in a cold metal chair. Crossing my legs and watching the flames lick into the air.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 pm

payton
as the volleyball game started to come to an end some of paytons friends had spotted tereeya. payton smiled as his friends teased him about the bllonde girl. payton jogged over to tereeya " so you did show up " he said teasing her as he placed his hands in his pockets
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Tereeya

I smirk up at the shirtless man, standing into my sexy heels and looking him eye to eye. No longer shorter. "Are you surprised" I say, sweet voice playing in the fading evening air.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:02 pm

payton
he flashed one of his to die for smiles " actually yah but wheres your friend?" he asked as he noticed that the brunette wasnt there
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Tereeya

His smile almost made me sigh, perfect white teeth shining in the pinks and reds of the sunset. "She is coming" I roll my eyes and fold my arms. "She is mad at me. Still"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

payton
" now why would she be mad at you"" he said as he watched of she reacted to his question
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Tereeya

"I dunno" I say simply before walking towards the beach, stopping before the three foot drop into the sand. I watch the sunset slightly. "What is there to do here?" I say, acting like I was bored of the party already.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next