Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 pm

payton
he slowly followed her " well there plenty todo" he said as he stood beside her " i know there are goiiiing to be smors adn hot dogs soon": he said looking back towards the party
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Poker Is For The Wanna Be's [ Redhead ]

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Tereeya

I nod and turn around to look at him "And what are you going to do?" I say, looking into his eyes to avoid looking at his chest.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 pm

payton
" what do you mean" he asked as he looked in her eyes alittle confused
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Tereeya

I chuckle lightly "I meant what are you going to do while you're here" I say, a light smirk pulling at my lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

payton
he lauhed " just hang out" he said look bac at the fire then at tereeya
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Tereeya

"So..." I say, moving my gaze to the bonfire, then back at Payton. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends? Or no?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 pm

payton
" then lets go" he said with a smile and led her to the bond fire
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Tereeya

I grin and follow him, not even faltering in the stiletto heels. I caught the sight of some very envious girls, and wink at them in innocent fun. They scoffed and one served the volleyball, nearly scoring a point.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 pm

payton
as they heaed over to his friends. everyone started to say hey to him. several guys with shaggy to short hair in multiple colors with tanned skin start to say hey to tereeya
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Tereeya

"Heyyy" I chuckle at the guys and kiss one of them on the cheek as a friendly gesture.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

payton
all the guys surround her wih in minutes. payton chuckled but settled into the bed of his pick up, a light brown hairded girl came and sat by him bringing him a beeras she came to flirt with him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Tereeya

I roll my eyes slightly at the guys, noticing Payton's absense but leaving him be. My pale blue eyes glanced around me and I hook my finger in one of their belt loops pulling him to me "I'm bored, care to show me around a little more?" I say, a sexy smirk littering my baby doll features.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

payton
the rown hair girl went between paytons legs trying to flirt with him. the guy tereeya was flirting with said " yah sure babe" and hucked his arm around her waist and started to show her around introducing her to people and got her a beer
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Tereeya

I let him slip his arm around my waist, although I didn't have any feelings for him. I liked playing with the boys. He introduced me, but I didn't really care to remember the names. I take the beer thankfully and take a sip. The bitter taste coating my mouth. I turn to the guy, stopping him mid-step and lean into a rough kiss, teasingly pulling away immediatly after and reach my arms around his neck. Pressing our chests and waists against each other.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

payton
he smirked att he girl flirting with him but knew she was drunk so he called her friends over to come get her. payton leaned back on one arm and drank his beer talking to girls that came over by his truck to talk to him. the guy that tereeya was with groan as she kissed him but was ok when she pulled away feeling something rise in his pants. he placed his arms arm her waist and msiled at her he stared to suck on her neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Tereeya

I close my eyes and grin as he sucks gently on my neck. Feeling the obvious bulge in his pants. I push him softly away to avoid a hickey, sitting him in a chair almost forcefully. I sit in his lap, facing him, and lean into a deeper kiss, all in fun and pleasure, but nothing really meaningful.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 pm

the guy groaned into the deeper kiss the bludge growing more in his pants as she sat on his lap. he let his hands run down her body and grabbed her butt hard
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Tereeya

I grinned at his hands on my butt, his pleasure ringing in his groan. I lean back, catching his closed eyes and pleasure before he looked at me. I lift his chin slightly, kissing his neck roughly. Nipping at his skin but not too painfully.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

the guy grunted as she started to kiss his neck. as she did so he started to put his hand under her shirt heading for her boob
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Tereeya

I grasp his elbow with my hand without disturbing my teasing kisses. Pulling away with a grin. "Sorry boy, you ain't getting that lucky tonight" I smirk and back off his laugh. Manuevering in the heels just as easily as I would tennis shoes. I noticed slight disappointment, but only placed my hand on his lap, closer to his waist and area than he probably expected. I smiled and kiss him roughly, before turning and walking back towards the fire. Now ready for the night to begin. I wipe the gloss from around my lips and rub them together.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 pm

the guy looked really disappointed but was too drnk to notice her go away. payton was still talking to a group of people by his truck he flirted with on girl by touching her chin and winking at her before her and her friends walked away giggling. payton smiled as they walked away leaving him with thrre of his guy friends. payton finished off his one beer an dstopped drinking since he would be a driver tonight
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Tereeya

I only drank about half of my beer before tossing it into the fire. I didn't like being drunk, terrible hangovers and less pleasure in whatever it was I'd be doing. I sigh heavily and look over to see Payton flirting with another girl. I felt almost jealous, but forced the feeling away. Kicking a rock at the flames before sitting down and crossing my legs.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

payton
he said good bye to his friends that walked over to some girls. payton smiled at tereeya and whistled to her to come join him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Tereeya

A whistle came from somewhere behind me, and I turn around to meet Payton's gaze. A smile complimenting my face as I stand up and walk over to them. Ignoring the other girls and looping my thumbs in my front pockets. "Hey cutie" I say with a grin. My friend had arrived, more than late, and was frowning in the corner. It was her fault. I ignored her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

payton
he smiled as she walk over to him" well hey there good lookin" he said teasing her as she walked over to him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next