Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 am

"let me do things my way.. honestly you don't understand a thing" I said and soon the traps were set off and they fell back instantly and i destroyed them "you don't have the same problems I do and i have my own reasons for theese traps so watch it" I said and walked back to my small cave and began thinking as i slowly walked back

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 am

Shadow rolled his eyes. "Honestly, you don't understand a thing." He smirked and began to walk away. "I was starting to think maybe I was going to get lucky with you, fae, but I think I'm going to change my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:47 am

"do what you want i don't care" I said andshook my head and looked to the sky "next patrol is ate nightfall then" I said and smirked before i lay down and slept silently

Nightfall...
I woke up when i heard them getting close and growled before they appeared and sat down waiting for a momment and then vanished and appeared with my teeth round one of their necks and bit it not killing them but i hurt them quiet a bit.. I then backed off nad pinned my ears back adn picked out their leader adn lunged for them instead and growled as i stod ready for a fight since they had come here first..."what is a lone Fae doing here?" "I am not obliged to answer that" I said and smirked..."this is our territory" they snapped and i rolled y eyes and lunged and pinned them down.."well your not doing a good job then are you?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 am

Silently, Shadow had overheard fae speak. She doesn't want help, he thought to himself. He would stay for the fight, if there was to be one, though. He laid hidden among the bushes, my smell flowinng away from her and the pack of wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 am

I got kicked off and pushed back and growled before i vanished into the shadows and wathced as they tried to find me despite the fact i had jumped into a tree and waited before jumping on the back of the leader and ripping skin off the back of his neck and almost killed him when my teeth dug deep into his neck.. i jumped off "get out of here, i'm not in the mood to kill anyone" I said harshly and walked off to wash the blood off my coat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"Weak," he mumbled and began to walk away. She could definately keep up with him, but she wasn't his type, like he had first thought. He was looking for a strong, stubborn fae that would give him a daily challenge so he'd never get bored of her. She didn't seem to fit the bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:21 pm

i lay down going to sleep rather annoyed since i knew what was going on at the momment... when it got pitch blakc i quickly moved out and sprinted silently through the shadows I walked into the lands where my sisters were and they jerked catching my scent and Rosea looked up and growled and i pinned my ears..."We have to get moving" "we're not going anywhere we like it here..." ""fine then, but don't blame me if something happens you pups can't even defend yourselves" I said and turned while my sisters smirked and i sighed.."honestly i'm already ticked off i don't need you using another pack to set me up " I said as i turned and bared my teeth at the wolves there adn quickly killed off one of the brutes and Rosea and Fleura jerked they hadn't seen me angry in a while considering how much they had been winding me up lately made me rather annoyed... i stopped soon after and beared my now bloodied teeth at them and they looked shocked.."let me tell you this, stay here if you want, but theese wolves are killers" I snapped and walked into the shadows and sighed looking to the dark moonless sky and smiled before I covered my tracks and scent and found a new place to stay for a little while... I didn't care what others thought but my sisters were idiots and such pests but i promised my father to look after them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 pm

( sorry. gotta go again. >.< it's an interesting day for me so far. baii )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 pm

(lol.. ok see ya later maybe then)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Shadow smelled the air and walked back to his den. "Stupid fae," he muttered. His old self was coming back to haunt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 pm

"if your going to say something say it to my face not behind my back or your the coward here" I said bluntly as i walked from the shadows..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Shadow turned around and snapped his jaws over her muzzle and tossed her to the side. "What did I say about tresspassing?" He growled loudly, hackles raised and fangs bared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 pm

I growled back and snapped at him..."and here i thought i found one decent male wolf.. how wrong was I? guess we were both wrong in this case" I said "and i'm not leaving sink that into your thick skull" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 pm

"You found an assassin," he growled. "How could you possibly think that decent?" He then loosened up and a sly grin touched the corners of his mouth. "And if you won't leave, I'll be happy to force you." He didn't know what had caused the sudden rush of anger on him. Maybe it was the dissappointment. "And I would be quite decent if I thought you worthy of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 pm

"how about you reverse that sentence and again i'm not leaving..." I said stubbornly and walked off to my cave and lay down refusing to move
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 pm

"Walking away again, are we? What a coward," he snapped. "Running gets you nowhere." He said to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 pm

"oh shut it stupid Brute" I shouted back and shook my head.. when night fell i walked outside and went for a swim considering how much i hated it when i was in heat i tried to keep my contact with others minimal
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Shadow growled slightly, lips curling. He shook himself off and decided his next move. It would be stupid, but hopefully it would get rid of that fae.....She'd never know what hit her. He dragged a pile of dry, brown leaves and spread them around a cluster of dead bushes. Using a rock and my sharp claws, I set the leaves on fire. Slowly the fire made its way up to the bushes until they were completely engulfed in flames. The flames leaped to one tree, then another, then another. He smiled. His work here was finished, and he began to run away from the rapidly-spreading fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 pm

I looked around me and sniffed the fire and smirked I stayed in the water and then sprinted away quickly... when i smelled him getting near I smirked and lay on the ground.. i smelled smeky and pretended to be out cold for the momment
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Shadow looked over and saw Bite. She looked like she was unconscience. He began to run away again, but slowed and turned back. He studied her for a moment, then growled. "Don't play dumb with me, fae. I know all your tricks," He pulled her ear and yanked her to her feet. Then he began to run again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:52 pm

"if you know my tricks why not leave me there to die? you wanted to get rid of me correct?" I said and sprinted away quickly and stopped when I found a place to rest for a bit and lay down panting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Shadow rolled his eyes and ran as fast as he could until he was out of the woods and in an open field. This field would be enveloped with flames instantly. He continued running, panting heavily all the way. The fire was catching up. He sighed, relieved when he heard the sound of sirens. Somebody had come to put the fire out. Quickly, he dashed out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

(gtg baii)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

"you really think that i would die with that... I was an assassin you know my senses are sharp.. but what do you care.. you want me dead" I said "you call me a coward aren't you the same.. i have my reasons which you do not understand whereas you just did it out of pure cowdice.. how shameless" I said and lay down in an old house i had found
(ok bye then)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 pm

"I really wouldn't suggest pushing your luck," he spat. "I don't take kindly to liars and cowards. No matter what you say, I always have a right to believe it's a lie. I was more thoroughly trained than you, may I remind you, and was brought up to be a killer. I've barely known anything else outside of the Ways of an Assassin. You, on the other hand, only adapted the culture of assassins. That makes you a fraud. So don't go acting tough around me because I know you're really not, all right? Brutes may have clouded senses around faes in heat, but I can clear my head." He gave her a deadly glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next