Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can tame him, you can have him

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you can tame him, you can have him Empty If you can tame him, you can have him

Post by Harley Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:51 pm

I smirked as they saddled me in the small wooden stall. "Ignorant humans." My neigh was quiet but earned me a whip in the rump. When the weight of the man settled onto my strong back, I turned my head and gave him a mishivious horse smile. when the gate opened I burst out and my rear legs flew into the air, when they hit the ground I spun around and reared. Soon enough, after many acrobatic like moves, he was laying on the ground, moaing about his arm. (I had stepped on it with my foot)

I stood in the middle of the dusty ring. The man who could tame me, got to keep me. They were trying to approach me, but when one got to close, I whipped my head towards me and lifted my eye brow and flicked my ear, making them back off. Soon, I got bored of sstanding there and started trotting around. I was calm, any one could see it. My eyes showed pure confidence. But when the whip cracked, I spun around and snorted. I had heard legends about this guy in my herd, he could tame any horse. But I didn't believe it. I couldn't be tamed. He smirked and approached me. I reared and snorted, eyes still calm. He whipped me, leaving a bloody scratch.
y head turned slowly towards him and I gave him a Did you really do that? look. Before he could react, I stomped him into the ground. Later I learned his left leg and right arm and a couple ribs were broken. So far, I wasn't owned.

If you can tame him, you can have him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgbT0kfmZ5mb9-0TWvOErKBy-cv88YJVppF5ElX9DPX9gLmjg-
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

If you can tame him, you can have him Empty Re: If you can tame him, you can have him

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 pm

(Can I join?)

Back to top Go down

If you can tame him, you can have him Empty Re: If you can tame him, you can have him

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Yeah of course! Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 pm

(Ok I'm going to put there bios here. Very Happy )
Name:Anastasia
age-3
Personality:Find out
Crush:No
Mate:No
History:Ask
Pic-
If you can tame him, you can have him Dinah136-471x387

Name-Bell
Age-23
Gender-Girl
Pic-comeing soon.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anastasia snorted distrusted at the stud."Aonya!Come here girl!"I yelled to my horse then noticed a stud I tied my horse to the trailer and said,"I'll ride."People busted out in laughed and one yell,"You?A girl!?"And busted out in laughter.I walked up to the gaits and hopped on holding on tight as I could squizing my legs so I would have a good gripe then the gait opened!"YEE HA!"I shouted holding on tightly.Anastasia snorted,"If you get her hurt you'll surfer"She nickered to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:26 pm

I smirked and looked at the mare. "Dount it toots." I smirked and flew out of there. I bucked and reared and rolled but she would not come off. I tossed my head and stood, my legs splayed, breathing hard. After a minute, when I had my breath back, I flew up and neighed furiously, or what seemed like a neigh to humans.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Bell holed not tight and then wrapped her arms around his neck holding on tightly.Anastasia jumped the fence and ran taowerts them and someone yell."Rains coming!"(Her reasserted name is rain but they call her Anastasia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 pm

I side stepped the mare and bucked hard. I could feel the girl tighten on my back and I bucked harder, dodging the mare.

changing pic-

If you can tame him, you can have him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB_hc80VR-xD1oQwKtBL9g0sVYC2EnJH0LOWgJpB9TbLUQQFEc
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

(Nice)
"RAIN!"I yelled,"GET OUT!"I watched the mare trot away and hold on till I heard some one announced,"Ok girl you proven yourself you've been on for 10 minits and 59 secants.I then let my grip go and jumped off and rolled over a few times and then stood and grabbed a rope tossed it on him and lead him to the trailer and up with no help."Good boy."I said sweetly and tied him up inside the trailer then closed the separator door and loader Anastasia next to him."Your dead."I teased him then kicked at him."RAIN STOP!"Bell yelled before closing the door and getting in her truck and driving off.

I'm changing her pic to-
http://www.lizasacstables.com/2008_Drum_Horse_Stallion_Li.php
Go here to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:21 pm

(Cool)

I nipped the hands that put a halter on me but obeyed. I was wild, but knew my way around things. "Sooo..." I said. "Whats your name?" I asked and gave a sweet little smile towards the mare. "I'm SPirit."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

She smiled,"I'm rain but they call my Anastasia and sometimes Aonya."She said gust before the trailer stopped real fast casing her to fall,"What the heck is going on?"I then sall Bell come running and oping the door,"O my gosh are you ok rain!?"She ran over and helped me up and got me out the trailer and put me in a pen and started yelling at some one."IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGING!!!!"She yelled then came and got you and put you in the same pen as bell and some guy grabbed her picked her up and started to walk away with her."LET ME GOOOO!!!!"She Hollered kicking and hitting him,i reared and charged jumping over the fence....(Got to go)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 pm

I broke the rope that held me and charged past Rain. I knocked the guy down and picked Bell up by her shirt and flung her on my back and ran back to Rain and transfered her to Rains back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Rain smiled and nuzzled him."Thanks."She said as I got a good gripe on her and said,"Up!"Rain quickly reared before retuning to the grown and Bell's ex ran off.
Pic of bell-
If you can tame him, you can have him Beautiful_girls_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm

"Not bad for a mangey old nag, huh?" I asked and laughed. "So wild and untamed." I hummed
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 am

I looked at him before saying,"Come on."I then turned and ran into a round pen Bell hopped off me and waited for you to fallow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm

I followed, my eyes showing pure curiousity. "Wow." I murmer and snort.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Bell-"Good work rain."I whisper in her ear before gently hitting her butt.
Rain-I ran out of the pen and closed the door.
Bell-I picked up my whip and hit it behind him and it mad a loud crakeling noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:53 pm

I turned around and gave her a did you really just do that? look and sighed. But started in my best trot.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I smiled and hit it aging so he would go faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

I went into a gallop, my mane and tail flew out behind me.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 pm

I smiled.After a hower of making him run I stopped and trued away from him.Rain obviously disproved of this.
Rain-I snorted and thought she should not be doing this yea sure It's basic tanning but he's wild and could hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

I smiled at the mare and stopped. "Whats wrong? Get bit by the jealously bug huh toots?" I asked and flicked my tail.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Rain-I snarled,"No I gust don't what her to get hurt."
I stand there not facing him waiting*Ok is he going to do it or not?*

(Hey um not trying to be rude but if you don't know when a human stops and truns from the horse the horse is suposed to walk over to the human so um could you have him do that?Please and thank you.And I'm not trying to be bossy if I am.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

(Sure)

"YOu really think that after I save her, I'm gonna hurt her?" Spirit snorted, laughing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 am

Rain snorted and pranced right on up to him. Her eyes with fury. She stopped sighed and looked down, this is silly rain. She told herself then looked up at him with a sorry look.

I then grabbed the two horses and put them out in a lot and walked to the house.

(Never mind.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 am

Spirit snorted, pawing at the ground and nipping at the wood.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum