Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 am

"shows how much you know" i said and curled up in my cave
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

"You're trying my patience, fae," He spat, his words like venom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:09 am

"if I'm trying you pateince then how about you go far far away?" I said with a smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:31 pm

"Brilliant idea," he snapped and began walking away, head held low in a threatening manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 pm

I smirked and yanwed before i went to sleep silently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Hours later, Shadow settled down for the night. He growled and yawned, snapping his maw shut loudly. He crept among the trees and found an abandon bear cave. Nobody would bother him with the smell of bear smothered all of the cave and cave entrance. About 20 feet in either direction of the cave smelled of bear, too. Pleased, Shadow walked into the cave and sat at the very back, where it most smelled like bear, and rolled in the smell. He soon smelled of bear himself. He then settled down and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:47 pm

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to the night sky and got up and walked back to where the fire was and spotted my sisters.. they were safe atleast... I sighed relieved and then howled to the moonless sky
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm

A howl pierced through Shadow's sleep. He growled loudly and got to his feet, opening his eyes widely, trying to get sleep to evade him. He shook himself vigorously and sat down at the edge of the cave, in the darkness, so nobody could see his sillhoutte(sp?). He yawned again and his stomach growled, but he ignored the hungered feeling and continued to look up at the moon and the twinkling stars, enjoying himself thoroughly, but never letting his guard down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

"two other howls joined me and i smiled slightly before I lowered my head and my sisters finished and I headed towards the falls and drank some water... my sisters soon joined me and they stood on either side both their huge pure white firgures seemed to stand out while i stayed hidden between them both
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Shadow growled. His connections with the rude, barbaric fae had been completely severed. He never planned on seeing her face again. Pleased with the delightful turn of events, he could search out new faes. But for now, he'd go back to bed. He slowly padded back to the back of the cave and slept once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Few days later...
Another fire broke out and I managed to get my sisters out but the pack was killed... "we need to find another area huh?" I said sadly..."oh come on, your the one that brings bad luck.. you even found another assassin in the area" I looked to them"how do you know that? i never tell you anything about my life" I growled
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5