Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only)

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only) Empty A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Danger sesrched 0n and on to look for food and he was imptient to hunt so he just was just looking for a good carcass to eat and he was strong enough to get a bear. "I will be goodc enough for any fae who is intrested and anyone who will give packs". His thoughts was always that and he was sure he'll know that it was true. "One day pa will still be loved". His words that he gave the day his father died still lives for generations. He will soon find love again. He will find a pack who will care for him. He will have to find out.
(Danger is a grey wolf)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only) Empty Re: A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

(lol I have a wolf named Danger but he's half wolf half human)
Lilitania~
I sniffed the air for a sec then again the sent was getting stronger with every step and I loved it this was interesting finding whatever it was but then it hit me it was another wolf but it was a boy but I've smelled this same scent before wait this was Danger we've met before when we were little I miss that big guy I thought walking over to him quietly and slowly I smiled at him I always had a crush on him but I moved before we got to know each other more than we did so it was nice seeing him again I growled slowly then said "Hello Danger"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only) Empty Re: A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

"Hello......wolf". he said and nudged her. he liked the coat....so.....pretty". he said smiling.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 pm

(oh sorry she has a bio I forgot to tell you it's on page to in wolf bio's)

Lilitania~
I guess you don't remember me do you Danger"I said smiling back at him then nipped his ear
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

"um......yeah you had a crush on me". he smiled. "You look nice". he looked around. He might shake. He does when he's nervous.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:21 pm

( may I join? )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Nelly, a beautiful white wolf with blue eyes stepped into the clearing. She smiled and lifted her head proudly and slowly began to walk.. she soon bumped into someone and jumped back, peeling her lips into a dangroues growl. "Who are you?" she asked.
She met them before, but her memory was nothing but fuz right then and now.
A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only) Images?q=tbn:WZf1e7jjgp6XkM:
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 pm

(sure best friend)
Danger bowed. "Hello beautiful". he said and bowed respectivly."Nice coat". he said and bowed anf got to his paws.

Last edited by Lunar Eclipse on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Larka padded through the forest, her white coat ruffling in the breeze. She sniffed around until she smelled some other wolves. Staying completely hidden, she crept up towards them and listened to their conversation carefully. They seemed to know each other. She shrugged and caught a rabbit just before it got away from her. Larka snarled as she tore into the soft flesh and licked her maw when she had finished it.

Pic~
A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only) 102_WhiteWolf_Pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Lilitania~
I wonder how he found out but I still do ehy would I tell him that ok I might I got to think about it "well thanks you look nice to"I really didn't know what to do he was cute but I was lost now
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Nelly rolled her eyes and sighed. "Nice coat." she mocked. "Ha! Ha! He! You won't get me that easily, big shot." she said, letting her bushy tail go under his chin. She then faced him. "The names Nelly." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Larka watched the three wolves and peeked her head out from behind the bushes. she stalked in, and watched the one fae who looked like she was trying to seduce the brute. She had said her name was....what was it? Nelly? I held my head high and smiled upon the little gathering. "I do hope I'm not inturrupting," I said, smiling, my perfectly alligned, white teeth gleaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Lilitania~
I watched the two fae's but should I grow naw I'll be cool for now I giggled a bit when she mocked him he was my friend but he said that to everyone even me when I came here I thought and turned to the other "no your not oh and my name's Lilitania or Lil or Lili for short"I said and smiled and looked at the brute Danger why do I keep calling him brute I already know his name I'm stupid see I act stupid when I'm around him.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 pm

"I'm Larka," Larka said. "Of Transylvania." she smiled an evil grin. Every wolf knew how brutal Transylvania was. She growled playfully and walked closer to the group of wolves. "And who may two be?" she said, turning to Nelly and Danger.

( D: Gotta go, don't go /too/ far ahead without me. Smile Bye guys!! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Liltania~
"nice to meet you"I frowned a bit Transylvania was Caratania enemy's but I don't know if we became friends I thought and smiled again
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Danger chuckled, "Wll hello Nelly". he said showing his side of coolness. "okay then". he said and he chased her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Lili~
I laughed "your funny you say your coat is nice to everyone then try to act all cool I don't get you sometimes Danger"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Larka watched the brute chase the fae, and she sighed. She sat down in a proper fashion and yawned. "Well," Larka said, turning to Lili. "How are you?" She asked, ignoring the immaturity of the other wolves. It didn't look like she was going to get a mate here. He didn't seem her type. She plopped her tail on the ground roughly and smiled at Lili, waiting for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:28 pm

^^Price^^
She sighed as she walked down a slope into a gap through a tree, and in a clearing. She stoped and pricked ehr ears to hear talking and barking. She growled and pinned her ears to her cranium before crunching down low and stlaking towards the sound. She stoped in ehr tracks and watched three wolves talk and run around. She roleld ehr eyes and snorted, staying in the shadows. She sat down on her hauches, she sighed and her tail tip twitched with unease and so did her ears. Her muscles twitched and she a loud rumble ribbled deep in ehr throat...
A boy who taught a lesson learned. (Faes only) Z932028-Grey_wolf_snarling-SPL
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Lili~
"I'm good you"I said smiling back at her still watching Danger I really didn't get him and why I liked him
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Larka flashed a quick smile. "I'm well," She said before getting up. "I guess I'll be leaving now, it seems this brute has taken no interest in me, and he really isn't my type. I prefer a more....elegant and sophisticated brute." She let out a low growl and sat there a moment, watching the brute chase the fae still, before leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

(May I join? If not ignore this.)

~Keaira~
I walked into a clearing after hunting. I saw several faes and one brute. I didn't know any of them. I walked right past them acting like I didn't notice them. I held my head up. I looked snooty, but I didn't care. "Hello." I said while walking. I stopped and turned around about ten feet away from them. "How are you?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

AY WHATS YO PROBLEM! EVER HEARD OF WAITING......4 HOURS I WAS GONE AND YOU GOT ME THIS?! Yeah fire

Last edited by Lunar Eclipse on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:51 pm

( o . o my character just left... )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm

UM.... BUT THE REST OF YOU.... LEFT US!!!! WE WENT TO THE ZOO, AND WENT TO MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY FOR 4 HOURS AND LEFT ME US? THIS IS LUNAR'S FIRST POST ANYONE EVER POST ON AND SHE'S P'D
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next