Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 pm

"how should I know.. it depends wheather my sisters ratted me out... some great family, they don;t bring anything but shame to my father and mothers name or pack" I growled slightly and walked past him silently and looked to the bushes and flickered my ears.."they won't attack wolves they are not looking for also an assassin like you would most likely just scare them off since your such a short tempered Mutt" I said not really caring at all
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:05 pm

"A mutt, eh?" He said, turning to face her. "Well at least I'm not a rat." He said, commenting on her slim figure and short stature. He chuckled and turned away, trotting briskly up to his cave and standing at the entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:08 pm

I turned and snapped at him "honestly i really don't understand such short tempered mutt's like you...and they most likely will follow my scent.. they don't want me stealing anymore secrets" I said and turned and looked to the rusteling bushes and sighed before i snapped and howled before sprinting off and wolves from the bushes began following
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm

He growled and stalked into the back of his cave. He didn't understand how she knew everything she knew about him. She had obviously been an assassin before, and she seemed rather familiar. Maybe he knew her from somewhere he used to be. Maybe an old pack rivalry, maybe just a passing-by when they said hello. He stared into space, blanking out in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:21 pm

I hid in the bushes and hid myself and curled up just wanting to sleep but kept very alert... I was from the winterpaw pack we were actually a pack of wolves that had adapted the ways of assassins and it was not as harsh.. my sisters did not wish to learn it but my father taught me and he was very kind as well considering they usually got rid of runts but since i was healthy and my mother was extremly subborn i was kept alive...I closed my eyes going to sleep and redreamt of my past breifly before waking up after i heard something adn my ears flicked back once again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Getting bored of sitting around, Shadow got up and began to follow the wolf's scent. ( lol name? i forgot Neutral ) He found her and stayed as quiet as possible. He hoped her friends or family would find her. He was curious to see them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 pm

~BiteMarked~
I stood up and shook myself off silently and caught his scent and growled slightly and sniffed the air picking up the scent of the wolves in my sisters pack... I didn't really get involved with others that much since they usually caused trouble and there was only me and my sisters left although my sisters always caused a lot of trouble and were very selfish... My sisters appeared and i sighed "what is ti? aren't you two supposed to be older why are you chasing down your young sibling?" i asked "why are they chasing you? what did you do this time?" "Nothing at all, i'm simply making sure you two have someone to look after you since i won't be chasing after you and scaring off bears for the rest of my life..." "why not?" "because i have a life and don't stick to my siblings.. now get back to your pack..." "and you're coming with us" growled Fleura... I growled back and flickered my ears back.."No, i am not now just beat it will you" I said and they pulled me by the scurff of the neck.. I snapped and suddenly turned on one of them ripping skin from the back of my neck as i did...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:39 pm

( Very Happy Thanks )

Shadow growled and appeared from the shadows. "If she doesn't want to go with you, she does't have to. You're probably just insecure pups. Now scram." He growled loudly and bared his fangs, hackles raised and ears pinned. "Or I'll make you wish you were never born."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 pm

I growled at them all and my sisters both pulled my ears and ran off..."i don't need your help...but thank you" I said and yawned "they cause a lot of trouble..honestly sometime i wish papa was hear they always listened to him" I said and shook my head "thank you again, Shadow" I said and bowed my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:37 pm

"Of course you didn't need my help," he jested with a smile. "But it's all right. It's not like i had anything else to be doing. So, Bite, are you hungry? Maybe you....." He trailed off. "Maybe you should go hunt and then come back to my den for the night, if you don't have anywhere else to be going." He had softened quickly, actually, but he didn't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

"fthank you, i'm very grateful, guess your the first decent wolf i've met since i started travelling" I said pricking my ears up slightly as i sprinted off to the deer herd i had spotted earlier and quickly caught a doe and lay down as i ate most of it.. despite how small i was i ate an awful lot... After i finished i got a drink and lay down for a while
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Shadow watched her and trotted back to his cave. He'd wait for her there. He yawned and laid down inside the cool, damp cave. He got up restlessly and began to make a small bed out of leaves and warmed it by creating a small fire on the floor with a rock and his razor-sharp claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:50 pm

when the sun began setting i made my way back adn climbed back up to the cave i had found earlier and walked in smelling a fire i flickered my ears up slightly more curious if anything and walked inside "it's warm" i said looking to the fire and walking closer to it remembering the humans i had seen.. they used it too cook meat and keep warm in the cold nights...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 pm

"If it's too warm I can extinguish the fire," he said quietly after rearranging the leaves again. "The floor's rather damp, so I put the bed next to the fire in case you didn't want to rest on the floor. It's not very appealing, is it?" he said and chowed down on a rabbit he'd held over the fire for about twenty minutes. "If you want some rabbit, you can have some of this one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:59 pm

"i'm full" i said and curled up on the leaves taking up about half of it "your being suddenly soft, what happened to the short tempered mutt?" I said lifting my head up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Shadow growled. "I have my moments," he said, stiffening his posture. "Or maybe it's just being rude to a fae doesn't appeal to me for very long." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 pm

"fair enough" I said and yawned laying my head back down as i watched the fire.."Humans use theese to keep warm at this time of year.. it's so cold and since they don't have fur they need to use fire and wood" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:07 pm

"Interesting," he said softly. "So tell me," he said in a short breath, "everything there is to know. I'll tell you everything you want to know about me in return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

"I don't know very much but they are curious creatures, they stand on two legs, have no fur and eat fruit aned meat.. they also cook their meat on top of that which takes out a lot of the flavour...and i realyl don't have any questions since i'll most likely be leaving in the morning" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Shadow nodded. "Well having company for one night shall suite me, I guess..." he trailed off. "I usually never have company. This is quite a treat. So, will you leave without notice or will you do me the courtesy of saying goodbye first?" He asked, his eyes forlorn and lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 pm

"depends on when i wake up" I said "I don't usually have company either.. my sisters usually stay with a pack for a while and i just prefere to avoid packs all together.. since if they find out what i was they will most likely try to order me around like a slave.. just like the last pack" I said with a slight growl and shook my head "you do relise your eyes are lonely and forlorn right?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Shadow dropped his gaze and laid down on the opposite side of the fire. "I assumed so," he sighed. "And I'm sorry your sisters give you such trouble. But in a way, I think you're lucky. My brother was brutally murdered by his own mother." He sighed. "Goes to show you how harsh our rules were and how strictly we were to obey them. If my pack is still out there, or atleast, members of it, according to the Law, they have every right to kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 pm

"hmm, my pack adapted the way of the assassins so it wasn't as harsh and we didn't have to do it but i was almost killed, like i said being the runt isn't very nice..and i'm sorry, for them to have permission to kill you and live such a harsh life must be tiring" I said "and i know what it's like to see someone bruttally murdered by someone" i said with a slight whimper and stood up and licked his cheek "cheerup, no one should live in the past for too long ok?" I said as i curled back up by the fire watching ti's flickering flames
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Shadow returned his gaze to her and nodded slowly. "Life is tiring in and of itself. Maybe if...." He shook his head. "I'm being ridiculous. You must be tired. I'll let you get some sleep now." He walked to the front of the cave and looked up into the starry sky, intending to keep watch for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm

"good night shadow" I said before drifting off... I kept myself curled up tightly keeping warm until the morning sun came
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next