Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Shadow had stayed up all night and was slowly dozing off but managed to keep himself awake. He was rekindling the fire and trying not to wake Bite.

Back to top Go down

Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Condemned Shadow -- Tame The Beast ( Faes Please )

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I woke up rather early and streatched off and looked to the rather sleepy shadow "Honestly didn't learn that you need to sleep" I said pricking my ears up as i stratched and sat back down
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"I've gone weeks without sleep before," he said, finally getting the fire to light again. He sat in front of it and his eyes drooped. "I've never been this tired before. I guess it was since I was warm for once. Warmth makes me tired." He yawned, snapping his jaw shut. "So I guess you're leaving now..." he kept the sad tones out of his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 pm

"i'm staying in the area due to my sisters so we'll probably run into each other again, with only me and them left i have to look after them and make sure they stay with a pack or they won't survive more than an hour" I said and sighed..."and don't sound so sad shouldn't you be used to being alone.. aren't all assassins?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Shadow nodded. "Yes, my judgement is just a little hazy at the moment, Bite. I've never been this tired before." He yawned and wabbled a bit, laying down on the floor. "I hope I see you again. I'll..." before he could finish his sentence his eyes had shut and he was sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 pm

I smiled.."my, my" I said "good bye then" I said and bowed my head and touched his nose softly before i climbed down and went off hunting for the day...

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

A couple hours later, when the warmth of the fire had left, he shook himself off and got up. He looked around and shook himself off. "They all come home eventually," he told himself and ate the rest of his rabbit hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:01 pm

I went for a swim later on and was hiding my scent very well considering i was in heat which was also why i left... I kept my scent completely hidden and lay down in the sun to dry off...
"I need to find another cave to sleep in then" I said and stood up begining to look for a small cave that i could stay in for a little while

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Shadow flicked up his ear. He would go and find her himself. He trotted out of the cave and began to sniff out her scent, but only picked up a slight heat scent that lead into the river. He looked around but didn't see anybody. He growled and crossed the river quickly, shaking off and continuing to try and follow the smell of Bite.

( I can't reply as often. i'm doing homework. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm

(ok no worries, lol i'm doing the same pretty much)

I soon found a small cave and smiled before I dragged in a rabbit and lay down eating it quiet happily and then stood up again streatching off before I sniffed the ground to locate where there could be a pack of deers that i could hunt later on
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 pm

( oops gtg D: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:12 pm

(ok bye bye...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 am

Shadow growled and when his search came up unsuccessful, he found a herd of deer and began to creap up on them slowly. He stalked through the tall bushes until he was only 10 or 11 feet in front of the buck. The buck dropped its head to the ground and Shadow pounced. He landed on the deer's shoulder, digging his claws into its shoulder and clamping his fangs around the top of its neck. The buck reeled back and bucked, but Shadow held tight. The buck pushed its head back, trying to stab Shadow with its horns, but failed. It stumbled and Shadow managed to get around its through and ripped it out before the buck could take another breath. The deer fell with a slight thud, and Shadow began to eat hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 am

I sniffed the air and smeeled deer again..."Hmm i wonder which wolf it is this time?" I asked myself and hid amoung the shadows and found the source of the smell and stayed silent hiding myself
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 am

Shadow flicked his ears up and turned around. He smelled the air and realized who it was. He ate his fill and then sat by the carcass. "Come on, don't be shy. You already know me." He said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:12 am

i walked out "how come you always seem to be in nearly the same place" I said "i also picked up your scent a while ago and you were trying to track me down, so what do you want?" I asked and sat down
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am

Shadow smiled. "I was lonely." He said simply, looking up at her with big brown eyes. Then he looked away. "But I'm not usually lonely. Maybe you cursed me." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 am

"that is the power of my sisters not me i'm afraid, mine lies in shadows" I said simply "anything else?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 am

Shadow shrugged. "Hungry?" He asked, looking her over. His eyes wandered for a second before returning her to her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

"i hunted earlier so i've had my fill until evening" I said and stood up to go get some water adn yawned shaking my head before i gulped down the water thirsty and sat back down lifting ym head and ducking suddenly when I hear wolves from a pack and back off
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:30 am

"Don't back away from the other wolves. Fight them. You were an assassin, weren't you? Or at least close to one. Don't be afraid of anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 am

"listen to yourself, at this time I prefere to avoid fighting or being near brutes, it's just troublesome" I said "and yes i was one and still am by blood, but we also need to know when we can fight and when we cannot"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 am

"Come on," he said, edging her on. "You can't let them think they can boss you around. When are they going to get here? I can teach them a lesson." He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 am

"they're about a hundred metres away i don't wish to start a fight and you shouldn't either..." I said sternly.."i'll deal with them later, i said i didn't like to fight them but i like to play tricks and set traps" I said with a grin and soon set some traps up easily and waited in the bushes
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 am

Shadow rolled his eyes. "What a cowardly act," he said. "You should go up and show them who's boss. Otherwise they'll never leave you alone. Don't be dependant on traps and little foolish things like this that may not even work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next