Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Closed Topic ~ ]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[ Closed Topic ~ ] - Page 3 Empty Re: [ Closed Topic ~ ]

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:04 am

Emiko turned and stared at him, marveling at his angelic beauty for a moment. She couldn't help but remember the feeling of his arms around her. It felt so right, but so wrong at the same time. After all, she was half demon, and he was half angel. Thanks to him, however, that was all going to change. A small smile spread across her lips and she took her hand, swinging up onto the horse's withers. "Let's get this over with," Emiko said through a deep sigh, nudging the stallion forward gently. As they started moving, Emiko asked, "What's going to happen after this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:35 pm

When Emiko asked that, Josh fell silent as the horse trotted with clip-clapping of hooves. He'd never thought much about what would happen after he bailed her from the half-hearted demon which lived inside of her. He thought for a moment; oh how he'd like her to go back with him and him to turn her into an angel. But it wasn't his choice; it was hers. He finally answered with an exaggerated sigh. "Whatever you'd like Emiko. You can live your life without the demon making you do things that you hate doing." He stared ahead of him.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Emiko bit her lip as he remained silent, and she urged the stallion into a canter. It'd go faster that way, and they may arrive there before afternoon. When he finally answered, she felt disappointed. She wanted to stay with him longer. "Maybe we could go back to the place we just left and stay a while. It was really nice," Emiko felt herself blush a moment as she proposed that, but she was glad she wasn't facing him. "But I suppose you're right either way."

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Josh nodded agreeing what she'd said. "I'd love to, but I live in heaven, Emiko. My Clan need me." he sighed. "And I want you to stay with me, but I'm not going to force you into doing what you don't want to do." he said quietly and rubbed her arm that was free. Slowly, he moved down towards her hand and gripped it. A thin smile cut across his lips and he moved closer. Releasing his hand, he moved closer til they were glue and he wrapped his hands around her torso. It felt so good. He shurgged. "We might wanna make him mad right?" The only "him" that was gonna get mad was Captor. So he decided to act like he was doing this because doing stuff like this would make Captor mad but it really was because he couldn't hide his feelings.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Emiko sighed and nodded, "I'll think about it," she murmured, a small shiver running down her spine when she felt him take her hand in hers. A moment later, however, he let go. She nodded and sucked in a breath when he wrapped his arms around her torso, and her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't help but smile at his comment, "I guess so," she commented, but only loud enough that he could hear. Emiko leaned back gently into the embrace, ignoring Captor's raging protests within her. She was killing two birds with one stone at the moment, and it felt like heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Josh smiled when she pulled into his embrace. He ran a finger down her cheek lightly and looked down at her with a twinkle in his eyes. He sighed. "Yeah you guess." he said jokingly and laughed. He soon just pointed in front of him, gesturing her to pay attention again. "We don't want to crash into a tree."

(Omg! I am stinking on this topic right now. ><)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:40 pm

[ lol it's fine ~ ]

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Emiko challenged, though her voice was playful. She couldn't help but feel her heartbeat accelerate with him so close to her. It was odd how they'd only met, yet it seemed they'd known each other for ages. She nodded when he pointed ahead of her, smiling as the familiar landscapes came into view. "Almost there anyways," Emiko said quietly, leaning forward and patting the stallion's shoulder gently, "Just a bit further, boy," she crooned before sitting back again, looking around at the place she called home.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Josh heard the challenge in her tone and laughed inwardly to himself. Suddenly, he'd grown quiet. The terran that they'd once been, now the smell had changed and smelt more deadly. He felt a shiver tangle up in his spine as he guessed that this place must've been where she lived. The place surely looked like a place that was not a demoned-reliogus nekos. But the devlish souls and what they were thinking spilled over the thoughts of his own and most of the thoughts had been on wanting their Queen or Emiko to come home. Some were angry and some were rather curious. He caught some of the prisoners thoughts and then his mind gave to an arupt stop at one and he seemed to stiffen all together.

A vision of a man who was tall and buff without a shirt stood before him. The man had short ripped jeans and was ghostish looking, seeming to fade. He had scars on his shoulder and some on his chest. His long bangs and black hair covered his face and so did his scarred hands. He was down on his knees as well. Josh stood quietly before him, looking over the man. Then suddenly, tears swelled his eyes and fell from his cheeks studying the man; the man was his father. He knew and remembered him from memories. As he got closer the vision vanished and he blinked to find himself in the state with Emiko and the stud.

Looking at Emiko, he'd suddenly had some questions about her land and got slightly a bit uncomfortable. Driving back, he a bit he stared at her before answered in a shaken voice, "Emiko what are the name's of your prisioners?"
He was not planning on telling her he imagined at least about 5 of them or 3 their thoughts were all mixed. He never read her mind because she was in a rank like his even though she was damned and he was an angel. He waited for her reply, getting shaken and was, for the first time getting impatient with Emiko.

(Suddenly burst into flames baby!)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 am

[ lol it's fine !! ]

Emiko stared around, feeling the sudden pressure of her mother and father's thoughts on her, and she inwardly cringed. When Josh, his tone impatient bordering violent, asked her what the names of the 'prisoner's' were, she turned in her seat and stared at him, just as the tips of tepees came into view. "Prisoners?" She asked. Emiko didn't remember havin any prisoners... "I... didn't know we had prisoners..." Emiko turned ahead around, her face troubled. "Unless Mum and Papa have prisoners without my knowledge." Captor raged within her momentarily, and Emiko swayed unsteadily on the horse before leaning forward and wrapping her arms its neck, clenching her eyes shut. "This was a bad idea," Emiko said in a shaky voice, "A very...very bad idea!"

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Josh listened to her. Her words were hesitant, shocked and he found himself bubbling anger which was forcing to spill without him. When she finished, saying this was a bad idea he felt slightly offended when he was going to risk his damn life for her, could get risked getting caught. Though maybe this was just about himself. Just grief was overwhelming his thoughts. "Whatever you think, it's too late to go back now." he growled calmly, not wanting to have her feel so submissive that she allowed Captor to take over, they didn't need that. Not right now, not so close to where he could read and see thoughts. He just couldn't stay mad at her. If she really didn't know what was going on, if she had prisioners captured in her village, then he couldn't blame her for his grief, for the revenge he ever-so-badly wanted to put on who took his father and maybe he could.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Please don't do this again. T_T This is a topic, not some random place you can add spam to. So, if you need help, make a topic of your own and ASK PEOPLE. Thanks! ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm

BUT I NEEDED HELP....

You're a meanerererer .... =,( D=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm

[ SILVER ~ this is my reply ^^ ]

Emiko stared ahead before doing a moving dismount, ignoring everything Josh was saying, though she heard them loud and clear. Frowning, Emiko gave into Captor's directions, which were compelling her to go towards the center of the village: where the sacrificial marble table was. Emiko managed to get one last look at Josh before Captor urged her forward into a run that was at inhuman speeds. Emiko dodged every person, tree, or rock in her way until she reached the sacrifice table, though she had no idea what Captor wanted from her. Why bring her here, of all places? Why not to her house, where it was warded from any beings that were not nekos? Emiko's arm muscle spasmed momentarily, and the villagers started to crowd around her, curious. "Go away!" Emiko shouted, though it wasn't of her own accord, "Go away unless you want to be the next sacrifices to the gods!"

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 pm

( Stop replying and spamming our topics Zebra, please. If you came here to make friends being annoying won't get you anywhere. I know you new, but you've been completely disrespectful and doing that, will just make it worse and leave you behind. If you don't understand and keep spamming every single person's topic, why waste your time even being here. And now I don't think I can apologize if I seem if I'm being rude, because your not treating us as we'd probably would have treated you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3