Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always A Consequence [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Always A Consequence [Closed] Empty Always A Consequence [Closed]

Post by Wolfy Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Full Name - Nivan Azhar
Goes by - Nivan
Age- 17
Height- 6’0
Build - Slim, slightly muscular
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Black with a blonde fringe, naturally black
Body Modifications- Lip piercing, polynesian tattoos  on chest and shoulder
Family - His mother, and adopted fourteen year old sister,Nori.
Relationship[s]- None at the moment
Sexual Orientation - Bi Sexual
Occupation - Soon to be college
Pets - A three legged dog called Speedbump
Personality -He isn’t really talkative, and tends to be malignants and goes for the soft spots. He is intelligent and astute. A little lazy and grumpy at times, but he has a big heart. Nivan is always ready to help, and is incredibly loyal and will defend those who he cares for. The “I’m-mean-to-you-but-I-won’t-let-anyone-hurt-you” type. Tender and caring. Resourceful, he values his independence  and personal space. Talented, and is equipped with a very good memory and a logical, math oriented mind. It’s difficult for him to open up to people and talk about his feelings. Deeds are far more important to him than words. Strong, mostly calm;difficult to upset. Nivan is able to laugh at himself, and likes good fun. Conveniently perceptive - Sometimes he pretends not to notice certain behaviours and dislikes bragging.
Date Of Birth- July 23
Always A Consequence [Closed] I_need_a_doctor_by_kyoux-d4ilyt1
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Always A Consequence [Closed] Empty Re: Always A Consequence [Closed]

Post by Tayssi Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:43 am

]
Full Name - Reef Wolf Mackay
Goes by - Reef, occasionally Wolf
Age- 17
Height- 5'9''
Build - slim, but athletic build
Eye Color - Deep gold colour
Hair Color - Same deep golden blonde like his eyes
Body Modifications- Has both his ears pierced, but only occasionally wears his right one. Always has his left in.
Family -  His Mother, his Father and step father.. (It's actually that his father married another man not his mother., his parents never got married) his older brother who is 20, Agnes. And they all live together
Relationship[s]- None
Sexual Orientation - Bi Sexual(doesn't openly admit he'd go for a guy, though)
Occupation -Soon to be in college
Pets - An iguana named Bikky
Personality - Reef is a very intelligent young man, however, because he can be rather shy, he doesn't voice his opinions. Being very athletic, it isn't uncommon to see him jogging morning and late afternoon. Being the type not to push others away, he's often surrounded by people, despite feeling so uncomfortable around others. He rarely says anything though. However, once he gets to know you, he becomes more open. He does get more talkative, but not annoyingly so. Reef is the type to get easily embarrassed and nervous around anyone he likes, so it's not hard to tell if he has feelings for someone. When embarrassed or nervous, he will either fall even quieter than usual, or he gets very talkative and will obviously avoid eye contact with said person. Reef Is definitely the type who is easily liked by the young or old. However, he is rather stubborn and when he really wants something, or doesn't want something he will not back down without a fight. Just because he's shy, doesn't mean he will take everything when told to. He doesn't have much of a temper, but when he is mad, be prepared to meet his wrath, or be completely and utterly ignored.
Maybe it's from being with his mother and his gay father but there are moments where Reef can get very emotional. Not often, but like everyone, he can have his moments. Despite no being very vocal about it, or anything really, he loves his personal space and will respect others if they want some space. Most of the time, he isn't the type to care about people's problems, unless he truly cares about that person. Then he will do anything in his power to help them. He has no problem with laughing at himself, either. Reef is a very gentle soul, but in reality, he feels alone. He has many superficial friends, but no one he would care about if they disappeared. He has no one he cares about yet.
Date Of Birth- July 4th
Always A Consequence [Closed] Bsbslove1370023051_291

Last edited by Tayssi on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 pm

I am so sorry. I got got up in an unexpected party :3 and didn't make it home till 8. So, I probably won't be able to make the topic till tomorrow, where I should be home on time.

I'll try to make the topic tonight, but chances are I won't be able to. Oh, and here's Speedbump

Last edited by Wolfy on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Haha its alright, dont worry about it Smile cant wait for it to start though haha
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Okkaaay I am going to attempt and start it now. It might not be very long/good, but I will start it.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Okay then, that's al good, it doesn't have t be amazing or anything haha
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player