Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Closed Topic ~ ]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[ Closed Topic ~ ] Empty [ Closed Topic ~ ]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Emiko stared nonchalantly in front of her, her feet making no noise on the leaf-covered ground. Even though she was much heavier than the leaves, they made no crunch underneath her feet. She stared forward, her eyes completely blank as usual. Ever since she was little…ever since that evil demon she called Captor—only because he had completely dominated her. Emiko knew she’d be a completely different person if only her mother hadn’t tried to help her. But then again, if her mother hadn’t given her Captor, she might not have even made it to her first and second year.

It was completely pointless to complain about Captor, even though he’d made her revered and a Queen among her tribe, also known as the Spyrits. They were a cult; Emiko was full aware of this. She hated their religion, though she practiced it with as much devotion as any of the others would. She hated being different. Captor had instantly made her different. Her cold stare was unavoidable, even to herself. She was, in all honesty, scared of herself.

Emiko continued to walk through the trees that were dark and foreboding, giving her a sense of ‘home.’ A smile tweaked the corner of her lips as Captor whispered something into her ears, and she wondered if she’d have the control to disobey him this time. Emiko shook her head, ignoring his thoughts. Her submissive demeanor made her subject to Captor’s desires. She hated being so easily dominated, but now that she was ‘possessed’ (more or less), she was submissive to anybody who cared to ask her to do something, or tell her to do something… or simply say something that would possibly hint towards a hidden desire or something else.

Emiko opened her mouth, singing to appease herself, and to calm the restless demon inside her. The demon that wasn’t really in her; the demon who’s heart was inside her—well, only half of it.

[ song ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Kamtrr2TA&feature=related ]

Last edited by Shiori on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[ Closed Topic ~ ] Empty Re: [ Closed Topic ~ ]

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Josh slowly entered the leaf covered ground, leaves rustled under him as he made his way into the dark cemetary. All was quiet. Only his footsteps could be heard as he made his way to the through the deadly place. He looked from left to right his nightly vision casting over the scencery for ghost... the lost souls; the lost soul of his father. He quickened pace entering the gates finally; for the first time ever.
{G2g}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Emiko stopped suddenly, looking around. She'd heard something; footsteps. She quit her song in the middle of it. Where was it coming from? She froze up, her muscles tensing noticeably. Her neko cat-ears flicked back and forth in annoyance. "W-who is there?" Emiko called out. Her demon half, Captor, ebbed away into the darkness of her inner phsyke. Emiko looked around, her submissive nature making her retreat slightly into the darkness. "Who's there?" She said. Her firm voice betrayed the emotions within her. Captor's dominance and protruding confidence had left her as he had slunk back. He sensed something powerful; something so very different than himself he had removed himself from the front of Emiko's mind. "Show yourself!" Emiko snapped, "You're on territory that's not yours!"

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:32 pm

(I was planning on posting more than that... sorry I should have let you know)

The young man stopped as he checked throughout the small cementary. As he walked, he saw spirits; spirits who didn't notice him. If they did he seemed ghostly to him. His focus was so much on catching his fathers face he didn't hear a voice until he got closer. He stopped; and continued to hear the voice on a beautiful melody; something so beautiful... possessing his mind; his soul. He didn't hear singing for the first time, but this was different; more beautiful than most he've heard and his mother was a beautiful singer: taught quiar in his Clan.
He ducked down in behind the tombstone and eyed the girl; her hair flowing in the wind as she sung quietly. He just saw her in green though. In the blink of an eye his vision changed to regular. He watched her; heard her and it amazed him. Ears came from the top on her head and he guessed she was a neko. Suddenly, she stopped her singing, and he stopped mesmerizing. She looked alert, submissive and he could tell she probably had sensed him. He listened to her, gripping the tombstone. Getting up, he looked at her and walked slowly. She was right; he wasn't supposed to be here. These spirits were lost he couldn't guide them. He looked at her. "Yes you are correct. I have no right to be here and I apologize." He murmured." He stopped a good distance away from her.

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Emiko jumped slightly when the man came out of the shadows. She looked him over, staring into his eyes. Captor, inside of her, forced her to stumble backwards, and she fell, shaking her head angrily. It might look to him as if she were just clumsy, but Captor was already trying to possess her mind, her thoughts again. And Captor had already gained dominance of Emiko, so she knew it wouldn't take long for him to succumb to his perverted desires. Suddenly, a jolt when through her as Captor retreated harshly back into her core, escaping from the man who stood before her. His aura... it was strong; even she could tell that, and she wasn't dead. Emiko eyed him suspiciously, getting warily to her feet. Emiko didn't really know what to tell him, so instead her ears just flicked back and forth in a curious manner. "It's... all right," Emiko said, her timid and submissive side coming out. "Just... state your business here."
Emiko straightened herself so she stood rigid, though she knew it wasn't very convincing. Her easily dominated personality was easy to detect, even for the most thick-skulled of people. Her ears pressed back against her head in an attempt to make herself look more...well, threatening. Whatever this man was, though, he was good. She liked him at once: he made Captor go away. She wanted nothing more than to rid herself of her half-demon heart. She'd do most anything to get herself away from Captor. She'd rather die than spend another year with Captor's half-heart directing her what to do and where to go. It was hell; no pun intended. Emiko pulled herself out of her self-pitying thoughts and concentrated on the man before her, "I am Emiko, by the way."

[ In this post I meant perverted as in disturbed, not as in sexual harrassment or anything ^^ Clarifying juuust in case ]

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Josh heard her submissive tone, emotion. He wondered why though-- why she wasn't that scared. She was a neko-- if she didn't sense anything right now from him-- the sweet smell of heaven; it's own indivsual smell-- she could've had the sense he was human since his wings were tucked safetly in his back. He listened to her and stepped a few more inches. As soon as she looked like she had 'nough to say he spoke, voice deep and tender. "I am here to look for a lost spirit-- the spirit ofb my father." He smiled halfly and stepped forward, less tense. "Beautiful name, Emiko. You are in the presance of Josh Nakamura." he said and bowed down, closing his eyes. He looked up and opened his eyes, suddenly realizing something. "O' why are you here in the cementary, young one. Don't you have some clan. Usually they live in the forest and woodlands and meadows." he murmured. He didn't want the neko angry, but it was true. Maybe she was seeing someone?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Emiko nodded warily and stared at him. His voice was soft, reassuring. She liked him very much. Though Captor's heart inside her was barely beating, making her half of the heart beat ten times as hard, making her breathing come a bit less smoothly. She frowned at him momentarily, "Hello, Josh," she said, giving a slight incline of her head, as a formal way of a feminine version of a bow. She stared at him, shaking her head slowly. Without her thinking about what she was about to say, Emiko pulled some hair back, and said, "I have a clan, yes. They live elsewhere, yes. But Captor likes it here." She smiled vaguely. A moment later she realized what she said and clamped a hand over her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Josh smiled and listened to her quietly. "Yes," he said as she said that she had a clan but then when she finished her sentence and he heard the name 'Captor'. He got from under the listening and his eyes became wary. He stood up, holding onto the tombstone for balance. He looked at her. "Captor? I see or sense no one who knows you here... who is this 'Captor?'" he asked. He saw her cover her mouth, which brought him to his suspisons. He felt the hairs of his wings rise suddenly and he felt and sensed something he sensed-- a creature he should never talk to-- someone he'd had to kill. He stopped and growled, his wings bawling out in pure warning. He jumped on the girl and brough a sword that he carried around, to her neck and narrowed his eyes. "Your a demon... tell me who you really are. Are you trying to gain my trust so you could kill me?" He met her eyes-- he'd expect a red creature's eye stare in front of him.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

"You...you weren't supposed to hear that!" Emiko said, taking a nervous step back. Before she could further explain, the male had lept on her, and she felt the cool blade press against her throat--a very, very unpleasant feeling. Her ears moved back slightly, showing submission rather than dominance When he called her a demon, however, she stiffened. It wasn't her fault her mother's lame attempt at healing her child had left her with half the heart of a demon. Captor, obviously feeling threatened, recaptured Emiko's mind, but not before she'd said, "I only have half the heart of a demon!"
Captor hissed in her head, claiming her mind and causing Emiko's muscles to tense momentarily as Captor took ahold of her body, bringing her fist up and swinging it violently at Josh, with strength that was very obviously not her own. Her eyes flashed red a moment, with a small, cat-like black pupil, but it went away as abruptly as it'd started.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Josh heard her comment and pressed the blade more towards her neck, drawing a little bit of blood. He'd have to kill her, but her eyes didn't turn red-- she just showed submission. He wondered why and he just felt completly confused but he still stayed ontop of her, with the blade on her neck. When she admitted she was had a half demon heart, he gaped. Such a beautiful young thing, but beauty couldn't always fool others when it was demon. Snarling deeper, he loosened the weapon on her throat but just as he was about to ask her another question a fist was tooken towards his face and he felt a blow being freely tookn to his face and it was strong as well-- taking him off of her leaved with a fist mark. He saw her eyes red and dangerous, but also reading that the demon had tooken over.
He drew the blade in front of her chest, bright wings glowing in the light of the cementary. "Why was your heart given half to a demon? Or was it that your mother and father were one neko and one demon?" He asked. He was just as curious as angry.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Emiko whimpered slightly as she felt the hot blood run down her neck, falling off to the side. The wound bled a bit, seeing as it was a cut on her throat, but it stopped shortly afterwards. She stared wide-eyed at what she'd done, her fist hurting like hell (no pun intended). She shook off her hand as Captor retreated, and she was left shaking and weak. Whenever Captor had a rage like that, it always left her weak and drained of strength afterwards. She shook her head, stopping a moment before lifting up her head, the sword brandished at her chest now.
"It wasn't my choice," Emiko said quietly, timidly. "I was sick when I was little. The healer said the only way to save me was to trade half of my heart with a demon. It took a week for the transaction to happen, but it did." Suddenly she blurted out, "My mother was only trying to help me!" After the sudden outburst, she dropped her eyes to the blade, then onto the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Josh looked as she suddenly fell shaking and weak, ragged looking. She looked... scared. He was confused by her sudden reactions and it was making him loose control. He continued to hold the sword, til she confessed more of her truth. He put it away and took a few steps towards her. Selling her heart to a demon was the only way? He looked at shaking his head. "I'm going to tell you this, and tell you it now," he murmured. "Guardians would have helped you, even thought they heal more slowly than any demon... selling your heart to a demon... is bad, Emiko." He said as calmly as he could. But he kept tensing just in case the demon inside her was planning to try to capture inside her again. He gave gentle eyes and fluttered them. "Even long ago." He hoped she understood. It was hard to have the devil's servant practicaly living inside you. He wished instead of that-- the healer knew the 2nd option. She had a voice like an angel, the features of an angel, meant to be an angel... she looked like she didn't want to harm any living soul... but her demon made her and he felt kind of bad for her. He-- liked her. But he couldnt, she was still a demon.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Emiko shook her head and dropped to her knees, cupping her face in her hands, not bothering to keep back the tears that were trying to pry their way out of her. Captor didn't like the weakness, and he stirred within her, trying to get her to rouse up and strengthen up, but it wasn't working. For the first time in her life, she was able to push him down. The sound of Josh's voice gave her a subtle sense of relaxation--like she was safe. She looked up at him, wiping off her tears with the back of her wrist, "You must not know my tribe," Emiko said, her voice hardly above a whisper. "They're... Satanistic. I'm the heir to the 'throne,' but I don't want to be. I'm only praised for the half of Captor's heart; not who I am." Emiko pinched the bridge of her nose to keep back the tears again. His voice was kind, gentle; even though the words hit her heart in an odd way, she found herself unoffended. It was strange...what one's voice could do. Maybe because... he was an angel? She'd seen the wings: he must be an angel. But even so, he'd never be able to help her, would he? That was inevitably the price she had to pay for having half of Captor's heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 am

Josh nodded, listening to her as she continued to talk about the things she said, the catagory he wished they never had to talk about. He looked down at her, the place where she had collapsed. He went beside her and rubbed her back. He looked at the sky and prayed silently. "There's still one way to take it back," he said steadily to her. "It's gonna have to be dangerous too..." he took a deep breath, he knew that what he was about to tell her, wasn't gonna get any better. But showing his true feeling for her, helping her be who she probably wanted to be. Just looking at her, he knew that maybe they were...meant to be a team... he guessed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:43 am

Emiko looked up at him, momentarily confused about what he was offering. Why would an angel ever want to help a demon? Even though she wasn't really a demon, only half of one, she never expected an angel to even consider sparing her life. Her emotion eminated that she wished he would've just ended her right there. Then she'd be free of Captor's curse, adn she wouldn't have to be the heir to the throne. Of course, if she lived and managed to get rid of the half of Captor's heart, her demon tribe would certainly be out to kill her for "betraying" their culture. Either way, Emiko felt like it was hopeless, but she nodded numbly anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Josh looked at her and took his hands in hers. "Don't you worry," he murmured. "I know it's dangerous.. really but being have trapped in the body of a devil's servant when you don't want to be, isn't good." he said. He turned around and looked at her. "Meet me here tomorrow. I'll be back with a book." He looked up and flew into the sky blasting off like a bullet. He landed in the gates of heaven. He knew that hiding the secret and helping a half demon was breaking the rule. He didn't know why he wanted to help her, but he'd find out why in his heart.. his soul maybe.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Emiko stayed put and nodded dumbly. She couldn't utter more than a few words, else her tongue fail her completely. She sighed and stared away from him as he took off, and she watched him until he flew out of sight. However, the moment he was away from her perception--both mental and visible--Captor raged within her, filling her with such a sense of anger and bloodlust it hurt. She yelped momentarily and cradled her head in her hands, rocking back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Josh looked over and went inside. His mother suddenly came to him, the woman with brown hair and trained in a beautiful white dress. "Where were you Josh?" she asked. "Looking for dad." He replied drily. She became quiet for a few moments then turned around. "Josh.." she said. "I don't think he's with us anymore..." Josh shook his head. "You don't know that mom." he said calmly and turned around searching to the library. He locked the door and looked through the books to find one. Getting it, he hid it on the cloud in which he slept on and started to read it, putting a visble wall around it.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

As soon as Captor had released her mind, she sat there trembling, her arms still clutched over her head as if she were expecting some tragic natural disaster to come blaring through, desemating everything in its path. Captor had told her and threatened her with some of the most disturbing and sickening things she'd ever heard of; horrors of death, torture, and the promise of killing Josh if he returned. Emiko shook her head violently, clenching her teeth and biting her lip in regular intervals, trying to convince herself to rid herself of her jewel-encrusted dagger. She couldn't hurt Josh; he was going to help her get rid of Captor!

Yet every time she tried to convince herself of that, Captor would nag at her and pull at every fiber in her being until she was numb inside and out. Out because she'd resorted to hitting herself wherever Captor brought her internal pain. Shaking her head again, Emiko cursed herself for her submissive nature. She wanted to grab the dagger from its sheath and throw it into the lake that was nearby her, and let it sink beyond retrieval, but every time she reached for it, Captor would send a shocking pain through her hand as if she'd broken it, and she had been forced to retreat her hand.

"Curse you," Emiko said, finally giving in and slumping against a tree trunk. Now all she could do was sit and wait.

[ My imagination exploded and threw up all over teh paperz ]

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:02 pm

The next day, after studying a long and important chapter of the page, he stuffed it in his pouch and walked out the gates of heaven, and sped towards the Earth. When he got there, he was now at the gates of the cemetery. Silent as he could, he made his way towards where he last met her, making his way around the tombstones and trees. When he saw where he last saw her, he caught her sitting by the tree where she sat. He smiled and kneeled down. "Look here," he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Emiko jumped when she heard his voice. Captor raged inside of her momentarily, and she let out a choked cough before turning her attention to Josh. Her heart was pounding madly in her chest--both half's--as she knew what Captor was going to make her do. Or at least, try to. Emiko was at loss for words and instead, trying to warn him, as Captor had limited her ability of speech, shook her head and waved her hands in a dismissive yet troubled gesture. She bit her tongue inside her mouth and curled up into a ball as Captor tried to regain control over her mind, making her muscles spasm every now and again, one of her arms desperately fighting itself to reach for the dagger that was hidden behind her back. She had to get Josh to leave somehow; she couldn't let herself hurt him just because Captor wanted him dead. Emiko liked Josh already; he made her feel safe and wanted. To the others, she was simply a demonic neko that was to be feared, not sympathized for or cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Josh didn't seem to understand while she twitched and tried to gesture him. She seemed to have Captor twitching inside of her, trying to control her mind. It probably wanted him dead! He looked at her putting down the book slowly and gesturing with his hands. "Relax... try thinking of things that makes Captor weak... it'll help for awhile." he murmured. "Now read the book... it'll help you understand more. Or at least this chapter." He'd surely learned a lot. This was so important right now. He studied the old torn pages once more before showing it to her again. Sitting more lower, he manged to get a glimpse of the dagger that pointed from the back of her. He grabbed it from behind her and looked her steadily in the eyes. "Think of something different." He squeezed her hand gently. "And drop it."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Emiko shook her head again, burrying it in between her knees, her one hand twitching momentarily as she fought herself to take her hand away from the dagger. All the while she kept her ears trained on his voice, trying to have the words sink into her again. But this time Captor was prepared; his words had less affect on her than they did yesterday. Emiko glanced up at him from over the edge of her knees, her eyes glazed over with either tears or a blur that Captor was putting over her---she herself couldn't be sure. Again she jumped when she felt Josh's hand wrap around her slender wrist, the one with the dagger clenched tightly in her fingers to the point where her knuckles were white. Emiko nodded weakly, but her own being was too weak to fight against Captor, who'd been living inside of her for as long as she could remember. He'd had all this time to learn her habits and force her to do his bidding, and no matter how much she tried, no matter how much she remembered Josh's affect on her from the previous day, Captor battered against her, only allowing her fingers to relax in the slightest bit. Emiko managed to control her one hand, but the other moved up to strike Josh again (the one without the weapon), and yet again it wasn't of her own doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:25 pm

When the hand came up to strike at Josh, he took the blow and moved back, manging t0 grab the dagger out of her hands along with it. With a grunt, he stood up once more and grabbed her hands. He looked her in the eyes, and tried for her to meet it this time, squeezing them harder. "Listen to me," he said quietly. "Listen to me now. I am going to have to take you to where your heart was turned into half demon and then you and me will have to learn a spell. This is going to be dangerous, oh it will but this is the only way." he was speaking lightly, hoping that the demon didn't hear it. He let go of her hands and brought her up then the book, flipping through the pages. "The spell is right here." He pointed lightly with his left index finger and looked at her. "I'll be here with you..." he whispered. "And you will learn how to control and don't take over on the way." He noticed the night before when he was reading that it was easier for the demon to take control of the mind if the person they are inside in, are very submissive; he noticed that the submissivness had taken a toll on her easily the day he had met her. She had to show she was more powerful than Captor, so he didn't easily take control of her mind and do the things she didn't want herself to do. No... what she didn't want Captor to do.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Emiko flinched momentarily and brought her fist back away from him, sucking in a breath when he grasped her hands. She nodded numbly and managed to say, "I don't want to hurt you." She knew the statement may not hold much value to him, but she hoped it warned him well enough she may do something unpredictable; and if she did, that it may have dire consequences. When Josh told her that he'd be there with her, Captor shied away momentarily, and Emiko could tell Captorr didn't like the idea of having the angel with her the whole way. The moment Captor backed down even the tiniest bit, Emiko managed to regain some of her voice. "You mean my birthplace...?" She wondered if that's where it was. If it was, they were in for a grand adventure. Her people wouldn't approve of her bringing an angel into their midst. It was a bad idea, but at this point, Emiko was willing to do anything to get rid of Captor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next