Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED Empty The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:18 pm

The grey wolf and her white pup traveled for two days, doing nothing but running and searching for a place to rest; however, it was easier said than done. Compared to the other wolf scents everywhere, and the males' hostile ways to the females, Neka, the mother had to make sure her son was safe at all costs. "Mom...I'm hungry," Loki mumbled, following his mom's foot prints in the snow. "When are we going to eat?" Neka smiled as she kept walking, sniffing around before her green eyes looked back into her son's golden ones. "Soon my dear. Soon we will eat but only when we find a safe place to rest." After that, they traveled in silence.

They traveled many miles before Neka found the scent of other wolves. It was near the base of another mountain where she smelled the rest of them, and there were close. This must have been where the males met up once in awhile she thought. The fae decided to continue and take a detour around the mountains instead of going through it. It snowed one night, but she didn't sleep, I was afraid to lose track in case a male was already onto their trail. The sun rose up the next morning, and Neka still had no sleep, worried for the sake of Loki and herself."Loki, we have to move. Wake up," she said softly as she stood up, tired and a little exhausted but trying to stay strong for her pup.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm

A massive black shape moved through the trees, emerald green eyes blazing as he dodged rocks and bushes, strong and thick muscles flexing underneath his thickset build. Behind him was a smaller wolf, only by 2 inches, following his leader quickly. "Would you slow down, Durnal? I'm about to pass out!" The white wolf panted. Durnal rolled his emerald eyes, and stopped dead in his tracks. "We must patrol the border quickly, Blaze. Rogues have been common this Winter." Durnal told his younger brother, before trotting on ahead, Blaze following at his side. Durnal's black pelt bristled at the sight he saw.

In the shadows lurked a dark brown rogue, his amber eyes gleaming as he watched the gray female and her pup. He sprung out of the bushes, landing in front of the fae. He scooped up one paw, flinging the young pup away into the snow, then sprung onto the female, pinning her down. Snarling viciously, you could see the foam around his muzzle. A sick grin formed, and he prepared to end the fae's life.

Durnal's eyes widened. He sprung forward and bounded down the slope, Blaze right on his tail. Durnal barreled into the rogue, emerald orbs blazing like cold fire. As the rogue stood up, Durnal snarled. "Who are you to attack a mother and her pup!?" Durnal demanded, standing like a skyscraper compared to this rogue. "Oh, well if it isn't Alpha Durnal? That fae and her puny pup were lurking around my territory!" He snapped back. Durnal took a step forward and growled low in his throat. "Your territory? If I'm not mistaken, you are a rogue." He stated strongly, but calmly. The rogue snarled, and lunged forward at Durnal. But the massive Leader side stepped the brute, and gave him a warning bite, before shoving him down, leaving him rolling away in the snow. "Leave my territory, and don't come back!" Durnal thundered. The male growled once more, before scurrying away, down the mountain slope.

Durnal turned to Blaze. "Blaze, check the pup and make sure he is alright!" Durnal ordered calmly. Blaze nodded, and walked over to the pup to help him. Durnal turned to look at the fae, concern clouding his mesmerizing gaze. "Are you alright?" He asked gently, but did not take a step forward, incase she was on guard. For his size, almost any wolf would be on guard. Durnal blinked, waiting for her to answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 pm

The sudden commotion was overwhelming and took Neka by storm as quickly as it happened. One moment she was next to Loki and the next she watched in fear as her puppy was flung away as if he were a rag doll. "Loki!" She barked before turning to snap at the wolf but her eyes widened when he was flung off of her as well.

Just what she needed: more wolves.

Neka stood up quickly once the rouge wolf was tossed away and her green eyes flicked from the two wolves who came to her aid. If that was even what they were doing in the first place. "Mommy!!!" Loki cried as he ran away and crashed into her legs to nuzzle her and wag his tail. "Are you okay mommy? Are you okay?" He repeated, stumbling over his legs as he circled her.

Softly, she nodded before nuzzling her pup's head to keep him calm and quiet before she focused her attention on Durnal and Blaze. Where these wolves her friends or foe? Or, perhaps did they want something more?

"I'm fine thank you," she said with a soft bow before shaking herself some, taking a moment to catch her breath before standing over Loki protectively. "If we are in your territory, I am sorry and I didn't mean anything by it. We were only cutting through and thought that it would be wiser going around it than through it."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Durnal dipped his head to the fae, and backed up a bit. Blaze padded up to check on the pup, but Durnal barked a warning. "Let her take care of her pup, Blaze. It is not your place." He stated, then turned his attention back to the two wolves. "No, it's quite alright." Durnal said to the female, offering a small smile. "I wouldn't recommend going through those mountains. Nothing but predators and rogue wolves over there." Blaze piped up. Durnal nipped his brother's ear, giving him a stern look. "What Blaze is trying to say, is that the mountains are too unsafe for a fae with a young pup." Durnal told her. "And I'm Durnal. I'm the leader of my pack." He added.

(Wow my post sucked ugh.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 pm

(lol nah...it's all good. To be honest I think mine is about to suck.)

Loki poked his head out from under his mom and wagged his tail as he looked at Blaze before going quiet as his mother flicked her ears backwards. "Thank you for the help, really. I'm Neka, and my son is Loki." The fae said softly.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Blaze smiled at the pup, and sat down, waiting for Durnal to speak. Durnal nodded his head, "Pleasure to meet you, Neka. You as well, Loki." Durnal replied, turning his attention to Blaze for a moment, who had suggested something. Durnal smiled, then rotated his massive cranium to look at Neka. "Would you like to come back to our camp with us? That rogue is sure to come back, and it's going to snow very soon." Durnal offered, and just as he said that, snow began to fall.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Before Neka could respond Yoki's loud stomach answered for her. She sighed before nodding as she felt the light snow against her pelt. "I guess that I wouldn't be wise if I declined your offer," she stated with a small smile before nodding. "Let's do this then."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Durnal nodded, and started to pad away, motioning for them to follow back to camp.

Durna entered the camp, with Blaze close behind. A golden brown fae padded up and dipped her head to Durnal respectfully, and Durnal returned the dip. "Morning Delilah. Anything to report?" Durnal asked the fae. Delilah shook her head, "nothing but more rogues, Durnal. But what are a couple rogues doing in our camp?" She questioned. Durnal nodded, "this is Neka and her son. They had been attacked by a lone male." Durnal explained. Delilah looked over at them. "Well then, welcome to our camp." She said, then padded away to join a few pack mates. Durnal looked at Neka, "Help yourself to anything in the food pile next to my den over there." He said, pointing his muzzle over to the Alpha's Den, where a good amount of fresh kill lay.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Loki's eyes got big as he jumped up and down excitedly. "Food! Food!!" He cried as he sped past and nearly rocketed into the fresh kill. "Loki! Calm yourself," Neka demanded calmly as he followed after him before sitting beside her pup to watch as he ate, food wasn't what she was worried about. It was mostly rest but she watched as Loki ate his feel until his little belly was swollen and he rolled among the ground lazily.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Blaze chuckled and sat next to Loki, nudging him gently. "Enjoying yourself, eh?" He teased, smirking and laying down, rolling onto his back playfully. If Blaze was anything, he was funny. Then a growl caught his attention. "Get away from our food!" A brute snarled, his golden eyes bling, and dark brown fur bristling. Durnal stepped forward, and looked at the male. "Calm yourself, Denahi!" Durnal ordered, sternly glaring at him. Denahi sneered, but stayed silent. Durnal stood next to Neka, his black pelt bristling. "I'm sorry about him. Denahi is a good Wolf, but he is protective." Durnal whispered to Neka, his deep and strong voice a bit harsh towards the brute.

(I absolutely love Blaze. Cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Neka snarled when the new wolf cut in and seemed to be threatening Blaze and Loki before quieting some when Durnal stood beside her. "So he's always like this?" She asked, arching her eyebrow at the other wolf, hackles raised before relaxing herself and allowing them to lower.
Loki blinked his golden eyes. "Mom, are we in trouble?" He asked, before looking at Blaze.
"No, you're not," she smiled softly as she licked his cheek. "You are fine."

(I love Blaze too. I can see him being the adorable older like brother for Loki.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm

(Haha, yeah. xD)

Durnal sighed and shook his head, "It kind of depends. He's made it obvious he doesn't like me as Alpha, or Blaze as Beta. He's ambitious, and harsh to newcomers. But deep down he cares more about his pack than anything." He replied, watching as Denahi padded away. Blaze nudged Loki, "Don't worry about Denahi. He's just jealous because you got to eat first." Blaze encouraged. Durnal smiled at Blaze, then turned back to Neka. "Denahi should warm up in a while." He assured her. Blaze nodded. "If Denahi gives you anymore trouble Loki, I'll tae care of him. Grr!" He joked, smirking cockily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Loki wagged his tail before going back to eating as Neka relaxed and sat down on her haunches. "Well then, I can see why he would be so protective of his pack; however, he has nothing to fear from me. I'm no threat. I'm just a lone mother wolf raising her cub." She smiled before looking to see Loki rolling over after stuffing his face full with meat.
"So....full.." he mumbled as he waddled on his puppy legs.
Neka grinned and tackled her pup playfully and nuzzled him as he barked playfully as he tried to squirm away. "No!! No bath time!! I'm clean!!" He cried, trying to move away. "Blaze!! Help me!!" He laughed.

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Durnal nodded in agreement. "Yes, I agree. He might be a bit snarky towards you for now, but he shouldn't be for too long." Durnal told her, then watched as Neka playfully tackled her pup. He chuckled softly, watching as Blaze started laughing. "Take it easy on the pup, Neka! He isn't filthy, is he?" Blaze jeered heartily, nudging Loki softly with a forepaw.

Denahi watched them from afar, amber eyes burning with hatred. "First, I'll eliminate Blaze. Then I'll go after Durnal." He snickered to himself, tail swishing. "What was that, Denahi?" Sol, Denahi's friend asked. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking out loud." Denahi replied.

Denahi- http://24.media.tumblr.com/f15a6b42f9f048d6ac109a838b0feac3/tumblr_mg2ak8RLz41rpnk7no1_500.png

Sol- http://24.media.tumblr.com/a874520c3b0cc0bf155094929313fe48/tumblr_mfv32z5tuI1r8sbqso1_500.jpg

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Loki laughed as he rolled over and playfully flopped on Blaze's back and wagged his tail. "I'm clean!! Honest!! See...my coat is as white as father's was."
Neka grew quiet some before smiling softly. "So you are," she agreed as she flashed a wolf grin to her pup. "Just make sure you stay clean because next time Blaze will not be able to save you," she said before arching her eyebrow. "And Blaze, you'll get a cleaning too," she teased as she lightly nudged his head with a fore paw before looking at Durnal."And....I will follow your orders to the best of my abilities," she said with a bow.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Blaze's dark eyes widened and he gasped mockingly. "No, anything but a bath! Please Neka, have mercy!" Blaze joked, bowing down at her paws, then smirking cheekily before hopping away to stand next to Durnal, looking at the larger male. Durnal chuckled, then looked down at Neka, blinking gratefully. "Yes, thank you. Welcome to the pack, Neka." He replied, returning the dip of his head. Blaze nudged Loki playfully and smirked, "hey Loki. How about I introduce you to the other pups? I'm sure they will be glad to meet a new packmate!" He barked, looking over at the other side of camp, where pups play. Some older, some younger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Loki's eyes widened and he glanced at his mom, wagging his tail furiously. "Can I mom? Can I?"
Neka smiled and nodded, playfully giving him a push with her nose. "Go and have fun but be careful!" She barked, watching as he followed after Blaze before sighing and looking over at Durnal. "Parenting is a job that is not for the weak of heart," she sighed before turning to look at the alpha male. "By any chance do you have any pups?" She asked, tilting her head at him.

Of course she figured that he would. After all, that was the case but at the moment she hadn't noticed or witnessed him mentioning a mate of some sort.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Blaze chuckled, and walked side by side with the young pup, his warm brown eyes watching him with interest. Then he turned his attention to the other pups. "Hi, Blaze!" One pup, Bluejay barked, wagging his blue-gray tail. "Who's the new pup?" He asked, dark metallic blue eyes gleaming with curiosity. "This is Loki. Him and his mother just got Durnal's approval to join the pack." Blaze replied, smiling. Another golden brown pup, padded over and stood next to Bluejay. "Hello Blaze!" The pup, Arrow greeted, sitting down and smiling. Blaze introduced Arrow and Bluejay to Loki, and as another pup came over, Blaze did the same. This pup was a female, Serenity. Creamy brown with golden eyes.

Durnal nodded in reply, and chuckled. "I agree. Blaze sure would make a good father." He said, smiling as he watched his younger brother with the pups. Durnal pricked his ears at Neka's question, and rotated to look at her with his emerald green eyes. "No, I don't have any pups. No mate either, but I like the thought of both." He replied, smiling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Loki wagged his tail excitedly, happy to see some wolves there were around his age. "Hi! Nice to meet you all," he barked as he wagged his tail excitedly before his eyes looked over at Serenity and he blushed, never actually had he seen a female pup around his own age. He was only used to it just being him and his mom. "I...umm....so what do you all play?" He asked, shifting his attention to Arrow and Bluejay.

Neka smiled shyly and looked away to watch as her son interacted with the other pups. "Well, some advice. It's a lot of work but it is worth it."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:30 pm

The pups nodded in agreement, and they were curious about this new white pup. Serenity smiled softly at Loki, her ice blue eyes meeting his for a split second before she turned her attention to her father, Ricochet whom had been speaking to Blaze for a moment before padding off. Bluejay glanced at Arrow, then back at Loki. "Well, we usually play tag or hide and seek. And sometimes we just go play by the stream where there's a waterfall and stuff!" Bluejay yipped. "We also like to adventure sometimes." Arrow added in a quitter voice.

Durnal smiled, and nodded. "Yes, I figured it would be quite some work. Sounds wonderful to have a family though." He said, shifting his muscles a bit to lay comfortably, watching as Blaze sat with the pups.

Bluejay- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED Grey1

Arrow- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED 2148826

Serenity- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED 06e1a064f151c27440fdd45950181ff7

(Just thought I'd add pictures. cx sorry they are adults, I can't find pictures of them as pups. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:42 pm

(Omg....THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I definitely see Loki having a deep crush on Serenity in the future.)

Loki grinned and wagged his tail. "I'm up for an adventure, how about you guys?" He asked, bowing down in a playful position before jumping up. "Can we go to the waterfall at this time of year?" He asked, looking at the snow. "We can maybe go...ice skating...or something else."

Neka smiled and glanced back at Durnal and flicked an ear. "I can't see why you don't have a mate or pups for that matter. You seem like the ideal mate. Respectful, strong and family oriented. I would expect one to be betrothed all ready."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:50 pm

(Oh, and you're going to love their personalities! <3 And yeah, so can I. XD)

Blue jay laughed and playfully crouched down, wagging his tail, an adventurous gleam in his dark blue eyes. "Yeah, I sure am!" He barked. Arrow chuckled and nudged Bluejay, "Calm down, Jaybird." He teased, then turned to Serenity. "You want to go?" Arrow asked, offering her a kind smile. Serenity laughed and nodded, touching her nose to Arrow's ear. "Of course, you big lug!" She jeered. Blaze smiled at Loki's question. "Of course we can. The water doesn't freeze over because of how strong the waterfall is. It moves too fast for it to freeze." He replied.

Durnal turned his head to Neka and offered a kind, grateful smile. "Well, thank you. And if one is betrothed, I appreciate it. Although I am respected, Blaze is kind of the life of the party." Durnal told her, a small chuckle rising.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm

"Then what are we waiting for?" He grinned as he started running around before accidentally bumping into Serenity and clearing his throat. "Oh....s-s-sorry. I was so excited that I wasn't...paying attention," he blushed, shaking his coat before flicking his ears sideways. He looked at her beautiful blue eyes and wagged his tail before turning to Blue Jay and Blaze. "Lead the way."

"I can easily believe that," she laughed softly as her eyes followed after Blaze and the other pups before glancing at Durnal with curiosity. "However, I was never one to join a party like my son Loki. I like to just watch in the comfort by myself."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Serenity stumbled back a bit, and sent Loki a glare, her cold eyes meeting his golden ones. "S' alright, I guess. Just watch it next time." She grumbled, then turned to look up at Blaze. He nodded, and started padding in the direction of the waterfall, with Arrow and Serenity side by side close behind him. "Alright pups, don't get your tails in a twist! The waterfall is a wonderful place, but it's slippery, and water that cold could give one of you pups a chill." Blaze said, but kept a smile on his face. Bluejay stood next to Loki, nudging him. "I made that mistake just a couple weeks ago. That water is freezing in the Winter!" He barked.

Durnal watched as Blaze took the four pups to the waterfall, and sighed. "I like to adventure off, it's nice to spend time having fun. But with my Alpha duties, it's not often enough I get to." He told her. "Although I love the pack."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Loki looked at Bluejay and laughed quietly before wagging his tail. "I'm glad that you're okay. I'll try not to slip off too," he smiled as he followed after Blaze. For a moment, he stopped and looked back at his mother before grinning and following after Blaze and the other pups.

Neka tilted her head at him before smiling softly. "Can't your beta take over at times? When you feel like you want to relax and just have a moment to yourself?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next