Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Blaze chuckled, and continued to lead the pups. Once they got to the waterfall, he looked up at the rushing water. "Durnal holds a gathering here every month where the other two packs, Ice Pack and Shadow Pack. The next gathering is actually only a couple nights from now." Blaze told Loki. Bluejay nodded, "It's true. All of the pups are allowed to go!" He yipped.

Durnal blinked calmly. "Blaze is an incredible Beta, with constant feedback, but I tend to like spending time with someone then on my own. And since the pack is always tending to their duties, Blaze is often the only one I spend my time with. Because he's always caught up on his duties." Durnal told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:21 pm

"Really?" Loki asked, sniffing along the ground to see if he could still catch the scents of the other wolves. The pup could smell a little bit but it wasn't much. "Are the meetings super important?" Loki's golden eyes peered over at the other side of the waterfall, wondering what the other packs looked like. He was excited that he would get the chance to meet them when they appeared.

Neka thought it over before smiling softly. "You know what i could do something. I wouldn't want to be considered dead weight around the pack. i'll help out in anyway that i can," the she wolf said. "I can still hunt, guard, or even tend the pups. Assign me to whatever needs doing and I'll help. Plus, i'm a fast worker so if you wanted more company I would be happy to oblige."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Blaze nodded, his eyes smouldering with pride. "They are very important. The gathering holds a truce between the packs for the night when the moon is at it's fullest." Blaze replied, watching at the water rushed down and into the river. "Alpha Snowfire and Alphess Nisha are leaders of Ice Pack, and Alpha Anakin is leader of Shadow Pack."

Durnal blinked gratefully, offering a warm smile. "Thank you, Neka. We could use some help with guarding, as one of our most dedicated guards is injured and will be for at least another half moon." He told her, nodding. "The gathering is tonight, so you are welcome to join."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Anakin- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Dagger
Credit

Snowfire- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Wolf_with_blue_eyes_by_chrimbok-d6uqfjs
Credit

Nisha- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Large
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:23 pm

(These pictures you find are always so beautiful. GAH! XD i adore this rp.)

Loki flicked an ear and sat on his haunches as he wagged his tail. "The name of their packs sound cool. The shadow pack and the ice pack and a truce." The pup thought it over before tilting his head in curiosity at Blaze. "Instead of a truce, why not join into a bigger pack? It'll make for stronger numbers and more range to cover. Plus, we could all take turns in the different territory. The alphas could form a court," the little pup said, thinking out loudly. "It'll be like a bigger and larger family."

Neka bowed once more before standing back on her paws. "I'm happy that I'm able to help but first I'm gonna go and explore for a bit if that will be okay with you. Just to familiarize myself with my surroundings."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:24 pm

(Awh, thanks. XD Yeah, I love how Snowfire looks.)

Blaze listened to Loki's out loud thinking, but shook his round head. "I'm afraid it wouldn't work out, as it could bring the Alpha males to war, fighting over rank. On top of that, Durnal and Anakin know each other from when we were all pups, and the two absolutely despise each other. They always did, really, Durnal just has the mind and respect to keep his feelings t himself." Blaze told Loki, but gave him a kind and reassuring smile.

Durnal flicked an ear, and looked up at the sky, narrowing his emerald eyes. "It's actually time we organized who is going to the Gathering. It's sundown, and everyone must eat before leaving." He replied, then howled for Blaze to return. And it wasn't too long after, the white brute returned with the pups.

Durnal stood at the top of the rock, in front of his den with Blaze at his side "All pups shall come to the Gathering. Cinder, Ricochet, Blaze, Sol, Lexus, Neka and Trinity are to join us. The rest of you shall stay for tonight to guard the camp," Durnal announced. He flicked his tail, dismissing the wolves to get something to eat before the gathered patrol of wolves to go to the Gathering.

(
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Cinder- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Gray-wolf
Credit

Ricochet- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 7945110
Credit

Sol- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Delilah
Credit

Lexus- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 5746899b3e74d95484da840d20810d64
Credit

Trinity- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 E42849341b3554bddc8b02f4093210ad
Credit

Blaze(in case you didn't get his pic yet Razz)- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 2 Image.axd?picture=2012%2F4%2Fwhite-wolf-in-forest
Credit

(Dere we go. XDDD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Loki watched Durnal, curious what it was like to be a leader and how amazing it might be one day. At the sound of his mother's name, his little ears perked forward and he had to contain himself from barking with joy when he found out that his mother was going along with them.

Neka followed after Durnal, her green eyes looking over to rest on her pup before smiling softly and turning her attention back to the alpha and also to the new wolves that he just called up to join them at the meeting. This was going to be an adventure indeed.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 pm

After everyone had eaten, Durnal barked for the wolves to follow him to the waterfall, and all those that were called gathered around, and followed Durnal out of camp, Blaze close at his side. Durnal watched as the moon began to reach the sky, his emerald orbs glowing in the darkness, his black coat almost invisible. Durnal could see the waterfall up ahead, and it had shown that Ice Pack had already made it. Durnal padded up to Snowfire, the older Alpha, and his mate Nisha. Durnal dipped his head respectfully to them both, giving true respect, considering they were much older. Snowfire was 8 years of age. "Good evening Snowfire, Nisha. It is a pleasure to return." Durnal greeted, and Snowfire dipped his head back to Durnal. "And to you, Durnal. How are the pups getting along?" He asked. Durnal looked the smaller Aklpha, smiling. "They are all great. We actually have two new pack members. Neka, and her son Loki." He replied, nodding his head. Durnal watched as Snowfire dipped his head once more, but this time with respect. Durnal was surprised, he may be much bigger than Snowfire, but the rival Alpha was much older. "I'm glad to hear it." Snowfire said, and Nisha nodded with agreement. "Evening!" A familiar voice called. Durnal and Snowfire turned their heads to Anakin, Alpha of Shadow Pack. "Good evening, Anakin. I reckon your pack is doing well." Durnal greeted, dipping his head. Alpha nodded, looking at the bigger Alpha. "Yes, they are. And what about you, Snowfire?" Anakin asked the Elder, completely shutting Durnal out. Durnal almost rolled his eyes. He despised Anakin, but the least the silver brute could do was be equally as polite.

Blaze leaned over to Neka, growling softly. "The silver brute is Alpha Anakin of Shadow Pack. Those two next to him are the eldest Alphas, Snowfire and Nisha." He told her, glaring at Anakin with hostility. Blaze looked at the three Alpha males. Durnal was absolutely huge compared to both Anakin and Snowfire! "You can see the tension between Anakin and Durnal. The two clashed when they were pups, they do now. Anakin hates Durnal with a passion." He whispered, but immediately shut up when the Gathering was started. He padded over to sit next to Loki, looking up at the Massive Rock next to the waterfall, where the three Alpha males stood. Snowfire looked over at Durnal, but the black brute simply shook his head. "You go first, Snowfire." Durnal said to the elder, and Snowfire blinked gratefully. He stepped in front of the other two Alphas, and began to speak. "Ice Pack is all the well, in great hunting for the harsh Winter we have received this year. Our new Queen, River, has recently had pups. But we are sad to say that Sitka, the eldest of our pack, had passed away from the cold. It was too much for him to handle. I give thanks to him, as he was my mentor." Snowfire announced. Murmurs of sorrow were whispered among the woves, and Durnal comfortingly touched his nose to Snowfire's shoulder.

(*whew* Long post. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:45 pm

(*insert applause for the beautiful sculpted response* Jeez, you put me to shame. XD)

Loki frowned at the mention of the loss of an elder wolf but he was happy that they at least had puppies but still it was sad. He looked from the Ice pack to the Shadow pack and then back to Durnal. He liked the Ice Pack but the leader of the Shadow pack seemed as if he was so mean to Durnal, and after being accepted into his back and being fond of Blaze as an older brother it made him somewhat upset to see him treat Durnal that way.

Neka watched the interactions between the alphas of the pack. She controlled herself when she noticed a few of the male wolves from the other pack was watching her with interest. She huffed some, and raised her hackles subtly to demonstrate that she wouldn't be one to mess with. The they their attention away but they still stole a glance at her every now and then. She focused on Durnal and watched him, amazed at how polite he was.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:07 am

(Thank you. XDD *bows* You're too kind. *people throw flowers at me*)

Snowfire continued, "My mate, Nisha, is also due to have pups in less than a moon." His blue eyes brightened at that, and he nuzzled his mate's belly. Nisha smiled, and licked his cheek softly. Snowfire turned to Durnal, and nodded his head, stepping back. Durnal stepped in front, and stood like a skyscraper over all other wolves, his emerald eyes gleaming. "I congratulate you on your oncoming pups, Snowfire," Durnal started, then paused, turning to the wolves below. "Storm Pack is doing well. With our pups growing fast, we will soon be having more food here in our territory. We are proud to say that we have new members. Neka, and her son Loki, were found at the edge of our territory, attacked by a rogue. Now that the rogue is gone, I doubt he will come back any time soon." Durnal announced. Blaze was impressed. The Alpha didn't even say that he was the one who saved them! Durnal continued, "Food is not as scarce as it was during Autumn, which surprises me greatly. But I'm glad to say that Storm Pack is good, and well fed."

Anakin growled, "Speaking of that. I've noticed Storm Pack scent marks in my territory! Care to explain, Mr. High and Mighty?" Anakin sneered, his ice blue eyes glaring into Durnal's emerald. Durnal shook his head. "You are either mistaken, Anakin, or a pup had wandered into your territory on accident. I'll see that it doesn't happen-" Anakin snarled, interrupting Durnal. "That's what you always say, Durnal! I've also had reports come in that woves of your pack has been spotted in my territory, and I don't tolerate such behavior!" He snapped. Durnal blinked calmly, and spoke in a clear, calm voice. "If any of my wolves have wandered into your territory, I will make sure they are spoken to. But you are just as guilty as I am for having not only your wolves, but yourself, wander into my territory, Anakin. Are you so sure you can make such accusations against my pack when you are just as responsible?" Durnal growled, narrowing his eyes. Anakin bared his teeth, and tensed. "Calm yourself, Anakin! You're acting like a pup!" Snowfire growled. Durnal nudged the old Alpha, glancing reassuringly at him. "This is a truce, remember? Let's not break that. We came here to share news and have fun, not fight." Durnal said. Anakin looked away, but Snowfire smiled. "For such a young Alpha, you are very wise, Durnal." Snowfire replied, blinking softly. "Durnal is right. And as the Elder Alpha of this Gathering, I say that Anakin can wait to give news until the next Gathering." He growled, then jumped down from the rock. Durnal looked over at Anakin, blinking apologetically. "I'll see that my pack stays out of your territory." He muttered, then followed Snowfire down, padding over to Blaze.

Blaze smirked. "That went well, eh?" He laughed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Neka looked at Durnal and couldn't help but agree that the other alpha was rude. Durnal was truly a wolf of his word because he kept a calm and polite composure at all times. "Blaze, I understand that there will be disagreements between alphas but what that shadow alpha did was completely uncalled for." Loki walked over and looked from his mom to Blaze, wagging his little tail even though he had no idea what was going on.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Blaze sighed and nodded, his brown eyes dimming. "I'm afraid that Anakin is who he is. He is a good Alpha, but his disliking towards Durnal has never dimmed out, nor will it ever." He explained, looking over at the silver Alpha. He looked down at Loki and smiled, nudging him softly. "Don't pay Anakin any mind, Loki. He's just mad because Durnal does a better job at being Alpha than he does." Blaze laughed, smirking playfully.

Durnal gave Blaze a stern look, shaking his head. "Every Alpha has his or her own way of running a pack, and Anakin does it quite well. I don't expect him to understand my way, but I would like if he were to accept my way of running a pack." Durnal stated calmly, his emerald eyes meeting Blaze's glassy dark brown. The smaller white wolf nodded. Durnal turned to Neka, "Why don't we go sit by the waterfall while we have the time?" he suggested.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:20 am

Loki looked at Blaze and wagged his tail in agreement. "I like Durnal. He's different from any other alpha that I've ever seen..or heard of from that matter." He barked before standing up from his haunches. "So what happens now? Is the meeting over? What do we do now?"

Neka's green eyes widened some at his question but she was curious over what would he had to say or talk about. "I would love to, I just have to make sure that Loki is fine.." she looked at her puppy to see him looking at Blaze with just happiness and decided that she didn't have to check. "Sure. We can go whenever you are ready."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:57 am

Blaze chuckled, and smiled. "Durnal has a very unique personality," he told the young pup, and looked over at his brother. Blaze laid down on his side, glancing at the pup. "Well, we just hang out for a bit, Loki. The news is over, but now wolves of each pack may speak to one another." Blaze explained, wagging his thick tail.

Durnal met Neka's pale green eyes with his own depthless emerald gaze, and glanced over at Loki, before nodding curtly. He turned, and lead Neka up the waterfall rocks, to where the river was up high, before the drop of the waterfall came. He sat down, relaxing his strong muscles, and looking into the water. "Did you enjoy the Gathering?" He asked, glancing over at the light brown fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Loki grinned as he jumped up and pounced on Blaze's playfully. "Hey Blaze, how come you don't date anyone?" The puppy asked before rolling over to his side as he glanced over at the other pack members before his eyes focused on Serenity as he watched her with Blue Jay and Arrow.

The waterfall view was breathtaking, and her eyes watched as the water fell over the cliffs and descended into a foamy mist below. Neka sat down beside him, before looking back to see his muscles relax and calm. "I enjoyed the gathering. It was something different and I liked it," she said softly, flickering her ears forward.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Blaze laughed and pawed the pup gently, a big grin on his maw. Though it faded when Loki asked him a question he'd been asked so many times. "Well," he started, his dark brown eyes meeting Loki' golden ones. "My first mate, Lilac, she.. She found another brute that she was happier with, and left. Although this was long before I ever found Durnal." He replied, sighing softly. "My second Mate, Nia.. She had four pups, and one was new. I was the father of the pup, Storm, but I had said some things to Nia I regret more than anything. And she left with her oldest pup's pack, with Storm. We were still mates, but Nia died of an illness about 6 months ago.. And I haven't seen Storm since then." Blaze told Loki, feeling a hole grow in his chest. Blaze was empty. He didn't feel close to anyone but Durnal and Loki, and it was his fault.

Durnal gazed at the rushing water, a soft smile forming on his wide maw. "Yes, and there will be more to come." He replied, glancing over at Neka. "I'm sorry about Anakin. He doesn't necessarily believe in everything I believe. He never did, really." Durnal explained
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Loki frowned but gently poked a paw on Blaze's nose, feeling bad that he had caused Blaze discomfort so decided to change the subject. "Don't feel bad. My father once told me that courting mom was one of the hardest things that he ever had to do in his life." He said softly. "He said mom was the most beautiful fae ever, but she was so shy and quiet that he didn't know how to talk to her. Mom was always quiet and didn't say much unless spoken to. Then dad said..he found a way to talk to her by taking a deep breath...and falling on his face in front of her." Loki turned and nommed on Blaze's ear. "You would have loved him. He was always fun and brave."

"You don't have to apologize for his behavior. It was his actions and not yours," Neka said as she turned to smile at him. "And he didn't ruin the meeting at all, I liked it just the way that it was. You are an exceptional leader."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Blaze smiled at Loki, and licked his nose. "Your father sounds great, pup. I bet you would have loved my father, too." He replied, and laughed as the pup nommed on his ear. Blaze flicked his ear and nudged Loki, rolling onto his back, his paws sprawled up in the air playfully.

Durnal smiled and blinked gratefully at her compliment, his bright eyes meeting here for a moment before he glanced back into the distance. "I just don't see the point in resorting to violence. Much can be avoided by solving a problem with voice and reason." He replied, then turned to Neka once more. "If you don't mind me asking, what brought you to this side of the lands? It's not every day you see a rogue fae with a pup." He asked, hoping he wasn't being rude or intruding.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Loki laughed as he jumped up and latched onto Blaze's arm and barked playfully as he held onto him. "I'm so glad that you're my big brother," he smiled softly, wagging his tail as he looked at him.

Neka grew quiet for a moment before her tail curled around herself. "I don't mind at all. It's really everyday that I share why it's just my son and I," she stated as she stared off into a distance for a moment before taking a deep breath. "It wasn't always like this; it was never just Loki and I as it is now. My pack, where I came from was very far from here. The food was wonderful, the pack was strong and everyone was bonded in unity. I never met anyone that I did not like there. Our Alpha was named War Claw. Our alpha was very strong, noble and he had a son named Rage but he also adopted another son. My mate, Kiba. Rage was nothing like his father. He was evil and dishonest and untrustworthy. He was jealous because Kiba was elected as the next alpha even though he wasn't of blood but he was also upset because Kiba had me."
Neka blushed and flicked her ears sideways for a moment. "I was...considered an untouchable in my old pack. I only spoken when spoken to and I was shy. Rage was too aggressive in courting me and he was very snappish and abusive I noticed to others. Kiba...he was goofy and sweet in everything that he did.So I married I him and we had Loki. After War Claw died, Kiba took over and we were the alphas until.." Neka grew quiet for a moment and pinned her ears for a split second. "Kiba was killed by a hunter. Of course, the pack couldn't operate without a male alpha so Rage tried to take over. When he tried to force himself upon me I refused and was exiled along with my son. And to make sure we didn't return he set some scouts to chase us off the territory and well...here I am now."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Blaze laughed, and playfully tickled the pup with his nose. "And I'm glad you're my little brother!" He replied, playfully nipping Loki's ear.

Durnal turned and listened to Neka's story of her old pack, feeling a wave of sympathy wash over him, his green eyes softening. He pinned his ears back, and glanced away. "I'm sorry to hear that," he murmured, then stood, padding over to touch his nose to her ear, then meet her gaze. "But do not worry. You will be safe here," he said, then added, "I won't let anything happen to you or your son." Durnal offered a kind smile, flicking his ears, then turned to look into the distance, the stars bright, and the moonlight reflecting off of his black pelt, giving it almost a silver look.

(I had an idea. What if Rage and his pack went to find Neka, and end up attacking Durnal's pack? So Durnal and his pack are forced to fight against Rage. Just thought it would add a twist. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:31 pm

(Omg...you must have read my mind because I swear that I was thinking the same thing. XD Great minds think alike.)

Loki barked and rolled away to land on his feet. "Let's play tag!" He barked, bowing down in a playful position.

Neka shuddered from the gentle gesture and smiled softly, looking back at Durnal as the moonlight reflected off his pelt, giving him an heavenly and godly appearance. "Thank you," she said as she stood up and nuzzled under his chin gently before giving a delicate lick to his muzzle.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 pm

(IM A WIZARD.)

Blaze laughed, and crouched playfully before pawing Loki's shoulder, then bounding off a little ways away. "Alright, but you're it!" He barked, smirking cockily.

Durnal smiled, "no, it's my pleasure." He replied, and licked her ear gently, his emerald green eyes glowing in the darkness. Durnal gazed up at the stars, wind blowing, making his necklace clack together and make a little sound.

(Mind sending me a pic of Rage?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:23 pm

(lol Indeed you are a wizard. Yeah, Rage doesn't have a normal coloring like a regular wolf but I can still show you a picture of what he would look like if you want.)

Loki barked before chasing after Blaze, his little tail circling around in a world wood as he enjoyed this game with his new family member "I'm gonna get you!" He cried, jumping at Blaze's legs.

Neka smiled softly as he licked her ear before sitting closer beside the black alpha. Her emerald eyes admired the stars and the full moon that illuminated everything in its path in liquid silver. The fae said nothing,enjoying the moment and the time spent with Durnal in just complete silence before she lightly nuzzled under Durnal's muzzle again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

(Yeah, sure! Thanks!)

Blaze playfully jumped over the pup, and trotted a short distance away, laughing softly. "Then come get me!" He jeered, smirking playfully.

Durnal relaxed even more as he felt Neka closer to him, his smile growing a bit more as she nuzzled under his chin. He tipped his head down to nuzzle her cheek gently, considering how tall he was. "We should probably start heading back. It's late." He murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next