Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad pasts, mean bad future... (Bubbleslegacy and harley's rainbow/ Harley dog)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bad pasts, mean bad future... (Bubbleslegacy and harley's rainbow/ Harley dog) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad pasts, mean bad future... (Bubbleslegacy and harley's rainbow/ Harley dog)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm fine with it

Scout was shivering when he woke up, and he saw he was next to a stream. "Mom"! He caled weakly, looking around. The smell of blood made his mouth water. IT was sheep, anf fawn. He gently tore away the skin of the fawn's leg. The warm blood ran down his dry throat. He looked at the sheep, and nodded.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Bad pasts, mean bad future... (Bubbleslegacy and harley's rainbow/ Harley dog) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad pasts, mean bad future... (Bubbleslegacy and harley's rainbow/ Harley dog)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 pm

"oh, you have a mother? oh, maybe I should find her? ignore the scent of my blood, Where are you from?" he whispered, trying not to startle him. Suddenly a dark, american sounding female voice appeared from the concaving peak "What do y'all think y'all doin on my turf...." she growled, steping forward revealling a grey wooly form, her eyes were a burning orange colour "Your turf? this land belongs to wolf and me!!!" he bleated, trying to hide the cut on his chest "ohhhh, mister bloody chest here? *gasps* A wolf pup!!! maybe we can eat him....." she said, stepping closer to the pup and licking her lips, Chirin screamed with anger and ran infront of the pup "Nobody touches him! is that clear?! especially stuck up ewes who roam the free lands like gypsies!" he spat in her face, her lips drew tight to her gums and her eyes began to set fire with fury "what. did. you. just. call. ME?!" she bleated harshly, she got one of her pointy hooves and slid it across his chest, its blade like toes cutting into more of his flesh, he gritted his teeth, as she pulled her bllod soaked hoof away, the world around him went blurry, but he still stood infront of the wolf.
(the female is called shenan)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Scout, with his strength restored, stood besdie Chirin. "Leave.... him alone you mean old gypsy sheep!" He growled, nipping her leg and quickly backed under Chirin.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Chirin's head spinned around and he slowly drifted out of consiousness, he had lost too much blood, the Ewe smiled slyly and pulled him under the concave, doing someting to him that involved herbs....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Scout growled, biting a stick. "Let him out you nasty ole' ewe!" He growled, licking his muzzle. "Nuair a Táim mé ag dul go gcaithfear leo le meas éigin?" He spoke in irish, actually saying "when will I be treated with respect?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:46 am

The ewe spread herbs on his wounds and dragged him back out of the concave. Chirin soon heard the pup speak "luath, luath agus an-" he said, he had learnt abit of Irish from wolf. What he actually said was "soon, very soon.". The sheep sighed and stared at Chirin's cuts which were now green with pulperized herbs "Actually, I helped him...." she bleated, her hoofs clacking along the floor.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Scout clacked his teeth, shaking his head. "You made his wound worse before you helped him!" The pup growled, flicking his long tail.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Ewe looked behind the pup and saw a plant "woah, chill it hot sauce" she said, gently pushing him aside, she pulled the plant up from the groung and pulled of the soily roots to use as a healing remedy.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 pm

"Don't tell me what to do, fluff butt." He growled, nipping her leg.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 am

Chirin slowly woke back up and looked at the pup "wha-what did she do?" he said, half asleep.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 am

"She snapped at you then made your chest wound worse." Scout said, wading into the stream. He nibbled on the fawn a little more, and lapped up some water.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 am

Chirin's mouth dropped open, but then he smelt his chest "why do I smell herbs then? did I roll on a herb patch?" he bleated, waking up fully.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

"No. But I think she chewed something up and spat it on you." Scout said, shaking his fur off. HE chewed on the fawn some more, and licked the blood off his paws.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am

Chirin stood up and walked down a hill "please....excuse me...." he bleated as he galloped further down the grass coated hill.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2