Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy)

2 posters

Go down

A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy) Empty A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 am

Thump, Thump. The steady wingbeat's made the ground shake under her. Thump Thump. The sun shining against her scales, giving off the purple tinge more shine. Visila's claws scratched the top of the tree tops. This was the only thing she lived for now, the feeling of freedom when she took to the air. Nowaday's it was harder to fly in the sight of villages. More dragon's decide to attack them, stealing women and children. Destroying villages. Now human's and dragon's are enemies. Only a few dragon's still survive, and only if they have a rider under their protection. This was the law of the human world.

Visila lowered herself onto the ground, her wings folding around her side's as she landed. She looked up, her jade green eyes seemed to pierce into the land, all knowing. She hated this curse, the long lost princess. She looked at the large castle in the distance, what use to be her home now was just a part of the scenery to look at. She wasn't able to get anywhere near it, for if they saw her, they'd kill her. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to live like this anymore, maybe just give herself up to the bow's and arrows. But she knew if worst came to worst she would never give up fighting, one day she'd be free again. She just had to wait until that day came. She lied down crossing her front legs over one another, and just watched the land in front of her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy) Empty Re: A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 am

Sam looked around his day time surroundings nervesly.Ever since he ran away,finding out that at night he's dargon all he wants to do is to leave his family.Forever,but he somehow he cant do that.He walked to the cliff to see the castle that Visila used to live in.During this time of the day the castle seems to be at the peak of bueaty for him.Before long he discovered Visila.He pasted a look of hatered on his face then slowly took out his sword.
(sorry if it seems to short.^^')
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy) Empty Re: A White Dragon's Curse, (BubblesLegacy)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 am

(Don't worry about it!)
Vasila's tail moved back and forth against the leave's on the ground making them rustle. She sighed heavily blowing out a breath as she watched her home. She saw some soldier's leaving the castle, and she hoped it wasn't another expodition to find the princess. She sighed as she started to sit up. Then she heard rustling behind her, a step on a twig. Her sensitive ear's quickly picked the sounds out. She swung her large head around, staring into the undergrowth.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 am

(ok!:3 your so nice!X3)
Sam quickly stopped when he saw Vasila's head swung around.He stood completely stood.Hoping that she wouldnt hear him or find him.If she did he was perpared to run away until night time.So the odds are even.'Oh no.....' Sam began to thought.I've been noticed,just stand still and wait for the dragon to pass.Im a stone,i am a rock.Nothing can see me becuase im clam and standing still. He thought to his slef to keep his slef clam.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 am

(aha why thanks XD)

Vasila raised her head, sniffing the air. She could smell human, this alerted her slightly. She had already been shot my an arrow not long ago, and the wound had just healed. She wasn't about to go through that again. She looked around, trying to sense any movement, but she couldn't see anything. She sighed to herself, it was time to leave. She didn't want to be attacked by some human that thought he could defeat a dragon, she'd seen so many of those soldier's. She started to unwravel her wings from her side, getting ready to take to the air again.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Sam countined to wait for Vasilia to pass.He seniltly watched her from the undergorwth.He didnt took the time to notice that it was almost sunset.
(your welcome X3 sorry if it's too short i had a brian fart^^')
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Vasila took to the air, quickly gaining height and speed, she flew over the treetops, quickly trying to put as much distance between her and the castle now knowing that she had been found, and some warrior would try to hunt her down.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Sam sighed as she left.He sat on the cliff and looked at the sunset.Sam watched Vasila fly away.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down