Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy)

2 posters

Go down

Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy) Empty Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy)

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 am

Peter ran through the forest. On four paws, as a beautiful white wolf with a long tail. (Pic will come shortly) the sun was going down and he wanted to hurry, to run through the forest before turning into a 18 year old human. The kind girls thought was mysterious, quite, but couldn't be ignored. Looking in the water, the moon finally showing midnight it soon reveled the face of a boy. He was born a boy but spent most of his time as a wolf. He was cursed by an evil witch who is still alive now, he just doesn't know why. He is so used to being a wolf, you could swear he was one. Getting up and putting a hood over his head, he headed for town. He didn't like visiting when people stared at him so he kept that hood over his head so no one would notice him
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy) Empty Re: Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 am

A lone girl sits in the coner of her bedroom,bleeding and broken. That girl's name is Jeje and she's 17 years old. Ever since she was 3 years old recently raped Jeje has been living without a mother and her father rapes her every night. Jeje is a succubus after all,her beauty often attacts males,but her father,is a whole other story. "Why me....?" She says to herslef crying. Jeje quickly remembered that she had forgotten to lock the door. She got up and quickly locked the door.Hopefuly that will keep that monster out.... She thought as she returned to her bed. She wants to get away from this life and leave it behind her,but the sad part is this is all she knows....
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy) Empty Re: Tonight's Full Moon (BubblesLegacy)

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 am

Peter soon was out into the country, his legs not failing him even a bit. He stopped to hear some crying. Peter had exectionally good hearing. Concered, he walked to where he heard it and saw a beautiful girl. He walked to the window and knocked on it. He waited for her to open it, hands in his pockets. He also smelt blood and growled taking a deep breath.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 am

Jeje heared a konk,on her window? She was unsure to make of the noise. So she looked at the window and saw the mysterious boy at her window. What is he doing here? My father will kill him if he sees him! She thought as she walked to the window. Before she had opened the window she rubbed her tears away shortly after she had opened the window. She was amazed that someone had actual came to see her,after all,her father is extramly portective and known around here to be quite a brute if any male even speaks to her. She saw a boy she often sees in her school Lets just hope he's here to take me away from here... She thought,Jeje has hope that he is here to strip her from this horrorible place she calls home.
(This is what Jeje looks like ^^
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kodPfkBDncE/TlZF_CA70FI/AAAAAAAAEfk/jPnE9EFmhtA/s640/Ariana_grande_red_hair.jpg )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Peter watched as she came over, opened the window. She looked up and seen the blood. Just the smell of her blood made her inresistable. He couldn't help it, but he could control it. He took a deep breath and put his arms on the window sill, looking up and meeting her eyes. "Are you okay, miss?" He asked softly. He thought about climbing in, but he didn't want to be rude. She was exceptionally beautiful, that was for sure. He could still see under the beauty of her scars, and blood. He smelt the scent of another man, that man must've tourtured her. "You don't look too well what happened, if I may ask."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm

"Well,you see....m-m-m-my father did this to me." Jeje told him quitly as she began to cry. "It's like this every night,I want to leave but I dont know what to do." She tried to contorl herlsef and she rubbed her eyes."I would be alone outside and I know that would be wrose then here if I left." Jeje said as she sobbed."Besides,this is all I know..." Jeje cant beileve that she is opening up to this stranger. She doesnt know if it would be for the better or for the worse if she left with him. Or if he wanted to take her away.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Peter shook his head. He opened his mouth and then closed it again. He thought for a moment. The girl was bleeding, he felt bad but he just didn't know what to do. What? "Why can't you call the police? Do you have a phone?" He asked quietly. "Or you could escape out this window, he isn't here is he?" He looked behind her and he could see pretty good in the dark. He shook his head. "No he's no here. No man I see." He said shaking his head. He had to hurry, but for once he didn't want to levae a girl's side.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm

"I think he's downstiars watching TV,just let me get my bag." Jeje said as she went under her bed and garbbed her bag. She had prepared for this day since last year. Her family,aka her father was on welfare since he was metaly inanse,or atleast his brian is messed up enough for the us government to say he cant work. So she doesnt have a phone,a computer nor she has enough food to feed herslef. A lazy,over wieght,mentaly ill and horney man was called her father. Jeje walked to Peter and she placed her backpack on her back. "I'm ready,we need to be quiet and sneaky because he's in the living room and the living room has alot of windows." She said quietly to Peter as she covered her body with her jacket.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

This wasn't what exactly Peter met, but she seemed happy having to come, so the instinct of him told him to. He was going to send her off before he turned into a wolf and when he did, then he was back to his old life, the curse still throughout his old body. He sighed and looked up helping her down until she was. He was good at being silent as much as he was good at being mysteryious. When she was all the way down he led her towards the woods and stopped. "You are going to probably have to tell the police about you father," he muttered. "When he finds out that you went off with somebody. He may he either look for you, or go find another girl."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Jeje looked at him."Wait,your just going to leave me here?" She asked in a calm but yet sadden voice. Jeje started wonder what was going to happen to her now that she escape the grip of her horrorible father.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Peter smiled apoligetically. She was so luring, she smelt so sweet under that blood and he was wondering if he was dealing with a dangerous creature called a scubbus that did this on purpose. "I'm sorry," he sighed. "I've helped you escape into the forest, and now I'll send you with some cash. Either change you identitafication, or tell the police about him and you'll be just fine." He seemed to sound cool and put his hand on the back of his neck. "What else am I supposed to do?" He whispered more to himself and looked at the sky as if the stars would lead him towards the answer. But the stars gave nothing away. He looked down and started to dig in his pockets to pull like about 100 dollars. "Here. Take this."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 pm

"Thank you,but where I'm I going to go?" She asks Peter as she took the money. Jeje only recently graduated from high school. It wasnt worth anything these days. She'll hardly have any money to pay for herslef or let alone find a job that pays enough."I have only been in school and back. My father never let me go outside....or talk to anyone else." She adimtted to him. Her eyes showed that she was thankful for this new found freedom but also a confusion due to that she never really been in the outside world. Jeje didnt know what to do by herslef,she needed to be depenent on someone in order for her to gain her own idpendnce.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum