Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN)

3 posters

Go down

Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) Empty Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Name: Calla Tor
Nicknames: Cal, Lily
Tribe: Guardian(Wolf)
DOB: October 31, 1993
Origin: Vail, Colorado
Family: Stephan Tor, Naomi Tor, & Ansel Tor
Appearance____
Human_
Hair: Long Platinum blonde
Eyes: Golden Yellow
Wolf_
Eyes: Golden Yellow
Fur: White
Style: Calla is very into ripped jeans & comfortable Band T's
She is very much a tomboy though her beauty isn't marred by her choice of clothing.In nightshade Calla's Mother Naomi steals most of her wardrobe, and replaces it with her idea of what a true lady should wear. (i.e skirts, dresses, and frilly shirts) She threatens to throw out whats left of Calla's wardrobe if she continued to refuse to dress ladylike.
Abilities:Abnormal strength, speed, & stamina. Inhightened sense of smell & hearing. Blood has healing properties. Can heal with pack blood.

Calla is the future Alpha of the Nightshade pack, which as an Alpha she has all the qualities of a good leader. She is strong, and always puts her pack first. She isn't easily pushed around by people, and often challenges her future mate Renier because of his advances. She has a strong dislike for authority but will follow orders when given to her by the Keepers. She craves her freedom and the freedom of her pack. She wants her and her pack to be able to live and do as they please. She is wary of Keepers and their secrets and tries very hard to follow the laws set by them. Which this becomes much harder for her once she meets a human boy named. She hates going against the keepers laws for fear of death but has an annoyingly persistent sense of curiosity. She has a playful/good nature when she is around her packmates. And is Respectful/Protective with elder packmates including her parents whom are current. Since Shay died and Renier and most of her packmates betrayed her, she sometimes wanders alone

I could feel it, feel it in my dreams. No, my Nightmares. Shay, falling to his knees as his bones were crushed by Emile. Emile sitting there in his dark wolf form, looking satisfied in the eyes while I trembled violently, screaming and crying Shay's name, offering to save him but Conner pulled me away as I tried to come back. The way I came back and offered Shay a hug but the chosen one's body was now frosty cold and eyes eyes were cold and the blood around him had ran cold as well. I cried and slept with him in attempts of my broken heart and that's where I last was.
Ren still criused my mind as well. I thought we were a together and packaged deal but never could he accept how much I had loved Shay, that I could never truly be his alone. He still had a choice. I knew I had loved Ren. His smooth voice, and his nearness to be made my legs weaken. Our last kisses, drew me into a love afair, bud Shay was the first one to pull me into this world and I couldn't control my heart. Watching Shay walk away in my dreams again, pulling away from me as I tried to hold him close scarred my brain and made me tremble violently. I soon awoke and looked around. I was in a small house that was beautiful. I was alone. I lifted myself from the bed, and walked around and with a broken-hearted feeling realized this was the place me and Ren were supposed to live after our Union. I sighed and walked from the bed. Me and Ren's bed. And into the kitchen imagening the bane's, laughing with the Nightshades. How did I get here? Why was the past trying to haunt me. I turned the doorknob and ran out the house shifting forms and running away, my white figure running through sun trying to scare away my anger. My fear. The lies. The hurt of my heart... but running wouldn't give away nothing and I knew it but I went on running.
Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) 20z302sFight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) M_2292441696290998Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) Personality
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) Empty Re: Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN)

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Name: Brenden
Personality: Strong-willed, smart, quick to react, strong, fast
Weaknesses: Trusts others way too much
Pic:
human:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KI/KIT/KITTEN0101/1272852095_8403_full.jpeg
wolf:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YLMe_JonTu0/TTUdSq1dBrI/AAAAAAAAAQA/3nlucn4K2EQ/s1600/black-wolf%255B1%255D.jpeg
Info:
Brenden lives most of his life as a wolf. He only tirns back into human form when he is required to male deals with humans. Next in line for alpha, he is constantly testing his fathers power and vice versa. He is syill looking for a female alpha, but every one he brings home is turned down by his father. He is a good hunter but he is best at puttingwolves into their places and training young pups.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) Empty Re: Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

(Opps I realized that didn't work. That one pic. Go ahead and reply ur accepted.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm

(ok)

Brenden
My father's snarl echoed through the night air, immediately earning a jump and bristle from my behalf. I snarl back and pin my ears tightly against my head. Crisp blue eyes locking on to his and my head lowered mebacingly. He relaxed, and I did too. It was a normal procedure that we challenged each other in that manner. "I was thinking we could walk the perimeter of the local park-kust to be certain" I say as father began to walk with me, shoulder to shoulder, towards the main den. "Sounds good to me, I've caught on to some unfamiliar scents over there lately," He breaks, and the millisecond of silence is swallowed up by Shari's shrill voice. "Mornin'! What are we doin' today?" Her prep attack was wayy too early. I wince "You are staying and helping with pups today" I say and shake my obsidian fur. "Come on, dad, we'll catch a few rabbits along thebway" I say and dissappear amongst the red leaves of an oakbrush bush.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:03 pm

_____Calla's P.O.V_____
I stopped, knowing I've probably pushed myself too hard, that I shouldn't but I felt that my brother, losing his wolf, was all my fault. My mother's treachorous death, all my fault. It probably was. I felt my heart pound hard and I felt my brain scream in searing pain. I then stopped, smelling the air. Revealing the scent, were two wolves. Not just any kind of wolves, Guardians. But their scents portayed a different bloodline and it made me shiver. My golden orbs searched the planes. Who had found our territory and ran it over. I meant, the place that was supposed to be our territory. I looked from sniffing the ground catching the set of 2 pawsteps. I gasped and ran moving slenderly through the forest. I stopped and got by the river stopping.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Brenden
I bristle. "Father,East side!" I call out to him as I close in the space between me and the new wolf. The scent was fae, but of a different bloodline. She was headed to the river-perfect. "Watch the border by the park dad, I have this covered" I say as I step from behind a tree. Blending in with the shadows. "Who are you?" I demand, My fur was bristled and my teeth were bared.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

_____Calla's P.O.V_____
I looked back and saw the bristling fur of the other wolf. I bared my teeth and said nothing but narrowed my eyes and shifted forms to show a beautiful girl with blonde locks, golden eyes and slender body. I looked at him and stopped. "I'm Calla. I believe I'm not at the other side of the border." I said knowing I was now. I saw him and with an ache found his scent quite knee weakening just like Ren's.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Brenden
I back off when she changes, and change into my human form as well. "But you were, and that is just as punishable" I say and straighten out my plaid, long-sleeved shirt. "I'm Brenden" I say, offering her my hand. "Son of the Alpha for the Druid Pack" I introduce myself, thinking to myself how beneficial it'd be to have this new Guardian group as an ally.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:25 pm

____Calla's P.O.V____
I heard him and snorted quietly, clicking my tounge in a sassy tone. "I don't even know how I had gotten in your precious little territory." I sneered and when he offered a hand and smiled. "Great to meet you Brendon." I didn't bother offering a hand out, just wasn't in the mood for play-the-friendly-game. "So you have a pack here huh?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Brenden
I roll my eyes at her tone and wipe my hand on my jeans. Acting as though thw thought of her shaking my hand soiled it. "A'right, I can play that game" I say, stepping forward and into her space. "I suggest you back off, and stay off, my father's territory." My tone was sharp and clear, and my voice was lower than before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 pm

___Calla's P.O.V___
I growled and watched his move as he stepped forward. I narrowed my eyes when he threatened me and side-kicked him into his own territory. "And if I don't?" I asked. I refused to flinch, to even show I was scared. I was never scared. I was still Alpha of my Nightshades even though there wasn't even hardly any left, even though they deicded to choose Searchers over me (I think lol.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Brenden
I growl and grab her leg, throwing it back down before she could kick me. I stand back into my own territory and cross my arms. "Then enemies we are" I say, eyes seeming to glare right into her soul. I wasn't very happy she had acted like such a snob, but oh well. She chose how to respond.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 pm

___Calla's P.O.V___
I smiled and nodded somenly. "Yes of course." He didn't understand why I was acting like such an ass, only 'cause I had lost so much and my past was covered in life. Wouldn't that piss him off? He didn't have to live in lies instead, he was happy as could be living with a pack while I roamed the lands like a lone wolf when only, I was Alpha. I mumbled, sat down grabbing a stick, and drawing the name Naomi, and her getting horribly gobbled up by a wraith. I put Ansel, watching his wolf getting burned before his eyes. Shay, being horribly crunched under Emile's jaws and Monroe, a Searcher that was really Ren's father, also getting crunched in Emile's jaws. I swore under my breath and didn't look back going back to my fucked up life I couldn't seem to get together.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 am

{ I'll reply later, gotta go to work. Catcher, mind PMing me a bit more info? }

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 am

( Now its time for me to join right Star xD )

^^Ryder^^

She stalked through out the town, bright molten amber, scarlet amthymst eyes scanend the area around her. Ryder snorted, hearing a howl break the icy wind. Making seem like it had shattered. Snarling she jumped forward towards the forest, shifting into her wolf form. Large massive figure bounded across the land, towards the howl. Ryder sneered as she burst through the entrance. A slight roar erupted from her maw as she seen a human, but then suddenly stopped. As if Ryder had noticed her once before. she stood up and formed back into her human form, murmuring lightly. She called out the girls name, " Calla! Calla Tor!" Instantly she ran over towards her, halting next to Brendon. He looked at him, seeing that he had touched her. She shoved him away, " Don't touch her.." She barked an order. Turning to look over at calla once more, helping her up.

Human form~
Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) Full

Wolf form~
Fight For Your Life, Or Die Trying... (EVERYONE JOIN) Starry_Nyx___Table_Request_by_Sigath
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 am

___Calla's P.O.V___
I looked back to hear a familar voice. I stopped drawing in the sand and turned all the way around to notice a female and her scent. It was like honey bunches of oats. I got up when she helped me up and put my foot over my quite horrifying drawings. "How do you know me?" she asked quietly and jumped on the drawings.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:45 pm

(Just curios, even though it didn't make it why did you steal my topic's name?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

(It doesn't really matter wild one. IT'S CLASSIC ANYWAY. I ran out of topic names.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

(Oh ok, you don't have to yell just say you ran out. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 pm

(No I wasn't yelling, I just didn't feel like using the I thingy.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 pm

(Oh, lol Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I might drop out bcuz i cant keep up...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum