Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!] Empty That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 3:17 pm

The wind blew in the young foal's main as she walked sleepily back to the moorland. Soon, she felt it under her hooves again and that caused her to sigh. "I am so tired." she breath quietly. She looked over to some horses getting a drink of water. She walked over to her cave and huddled to her mother lying in the nursury. Then, sleep over-came her quickly.

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!] Leggs6
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!] Empty Re: That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!]

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Apple saw the white foal in the nursery and huddled into her mother. "Mom, where are you going?" She was being pulled away by a mare. "You are old enough to live!" The grumpy mare growled, even though she wasn't, and pushed her mother into place where all the pregnant mares where, afterall, she was pregnant again. Apple huddled by herself, jealous of the white filly.

This is her-

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWkb6Agn6fTNRWSvgOnSQIvOWgkjq-sjQwzUQvdG6jXOsK3vwfmw

And her when she is older-

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!] Z
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!] Empty Re: That's Just The Life Of A Foal....[All May Join!]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Soon, the little filly had awoken by a jab in her side. "Hey Apache!" she heard a voice rumble. She looked up to see a colt. She noticed it was her brother, oldest of her. She streached and yawned. "Hey Falcon." he murmured. "Why wake me?"
"I was just wondering if you'd like to play since...you've worked you hooves off all day."
Apache nodded to her brother. Her full name was Apache Sunrise. She liked being called Sunrise better, but they called her Apache.
They both ran into the meadow laughing and play fighting.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Apple slowly walked out, hoping her mother would be there. "Mom!" She neighed. Nothing. The little filly put her head down and sighed, nuzzling the grass she had not yet been taught to eat. "Mom!" She yelled again, hoping and hoping. "She's gone kid, pregnant again." A foal said and sighed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Apache stoped and looked at a young filly nuzzling the grass. Too caught up in the gaze of the filly, her brother kicked her in the side. She let out a small laugh before getting up, and walking over to the filly. "What's wrong?" she asked quietly. She had always been so shy.
She felt her brothers gaze burning through her and soon felt his coat push against hers as he came to join her, staring at the small filly that looked so sad.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 pm

"They took my mother away just because she was pregnant to soon." The filly sniffled, looking up at her. "I am not even weaned yet, and this grass doesn't look very tasty." Apple said with disgust.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Apache looked confused and then laughed a small bit.
"What do you mean? It's the best a horse could ever get. I know it isn't better than your mother's milk but, you'll get used to it." Falcon said in a comforting way and nuzzled her neck. He looked over at Apache, hiding his embarrsment from the filly. Apache couldn't help but burst into laughter.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Apple held still at his touch. "But it tickles!" She pouted and tried it, but pulled awya sneezing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Apache shrugged. "Since we are already weened, maybe my mother can feed you?" she sugested quietly. Falcon nodded. "Great idea Apache!" he exclaimed and looked back at the filly. "What is you name? I am Falcon and this is my sister, Apache." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm

She looked at them and thought about her name. Her mother hadn't named her and never called her Apple. "They call me Apple , but I don't like it. How about.... Any ideas?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Apache watched the filly and kept the amusment from her eyes. She looked over to see Falcon trot over to the filly. "I like it." he said happily and nipped at her withers gently. "My mother can ween you if you wish." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 4:36 pm

"No! I will not be called Apple, I will be called Star! I don't want a name from here." She snapped but nodded. "Sorry, and yes, thank you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Apache saw her brother flinch and pull away. "O-okay Star." he retorted back and walked away.... he didn't hear her sorry.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 pm

She also saw him flich, Star sighed and turned away, no longer feeling welcome.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Apache raced over to her. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Star! Star! Star! We can still be friends, don't listen to my brother." she said excitedly. "He's sensitive even if he doesn't admit it."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 3:30 pm

['Ello!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 pm

[I don't want this rp to be dead!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm

[Hello.... Sad ]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 8:25 pm

(OH so sorry, I kinda forgot about it.)

Star sighed and turned, stomach growling. "AM I forgiven? My stomach is about to eat me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Apache smiled. "Of course.. he can be such a drama queen! C'mon, let's go to my mother." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

She laughed and followed her/
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Apache nodded and intrduced her mother to her new friend then her mother nodded. "Come here, you may have some milk."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

"Thank you!" She said, licked the mother's g]flank and gently started nursing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Apache saw the motherly look in her mother's eyes and Apache smiled warmly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Star flicked her tail, which looked more like a wag. She loved the feeling of warm milk inside her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next