Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 pm

"In a strange way yes" I said a little confused at what she had asked me "Now go eat with your mother" I said and ushered her to go eat with Sophie while I just went back to work.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 pm

I did as he asked and ate contently but quietly kinda sad

Sophie
"Lilly what is wrong?" I asked worried as i shifted in my seat at the table

"I want daddy to love us." I said putting my fork down and running from the table and running into a dog. I landed on my butt and began to giggle as the dog licked my face,"Silly puppy." I said smiling as I pet the dog
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:46 pm

I came out after a little and looked to them from a distance just thinking and watched as Lily ran off after i heard what she said "but, I don't know what that is?" I muttered and just shrugged it off and went to my room and laid on the bed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:53 pm

I growled a little at her not at all impressed and just pushed her off "No jewel, I want to think and sleep tonight.. I need it" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:55 pm

"You love them don't you master?" i asked smiling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

"What is that?"I asked confused by ehr completelybut jsut gave a smirk "Still want to pleasure me tonight my slave?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:59 pm

"Yes I do." I said taking my top off and undoing his shirt as I kissed his chest
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:02 pm

I smiled and striped her down before myself and sat on a chair and let ehr pleasure me how she wanted her chains still on her though as i rubbedmy hand against her and forced ehr down onto me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:05 pm

I moaned and started to ride him kissing his neck as I put one of his hands on my breasts smirking as I felt him so large inside me that I went as hard as I could go so he was more pleasured then me as his pleasure came first then
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:08 pm

I forced her down more "Get pregnant like the other girl and you'll get yourself a few dozen whips Jewel, the baby might even die as well" I smirked and bit her ear nearly ripping it off "harder" I said to her knowing what i'd do if she didn't go harder
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:14 pm

I moved him to the bed. I put my hands on his chest going harder my breasts bouncing with each upward thrust then downward as my inner walls squeezed his length milking him as I kissed his rough lips as I kept riding him playing with his balls as well
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:16 pm

I moved her hands away from ym balls growling at her angrily and moved up thrusting into her harder.
"*Clears throat* The master has sent me to tell you to move to another one of his properties, I'ts peaceful and in the coutnryside as well" he said and got the into the carriage which took them there and made sure they settled before leaving.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:19 pm

"Your leaving so soon master?" i asked getting my shirt back on as my nipples had hardened as my juices trickled down my inner thighs. The keeper of the house went to him,"Sir don't you think you should bring a slave if your planning on staying there longer then a day?" I asked him as I gave him a letter from the dealer saying that he had gotten some very pretty girls shipped here and was ready for him to look threw so he got the cream of the crop
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 pm

"I smirked maybe I should did the two slaves replacing LIlly and Sophie come?" I asked him smiling a little as I waited for an answer "yes sir, girls come in to meet your new master"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Missy
I came in blushing since I was only fourteen and I didn't know anything about sex heck I've never seen a dick in my life and I was nervous seeing my new master as I was new to the slave trade
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=sexy%20anime%20girls&order=9&offset=120#/d1ispym
Jenny
I smirked as I strutted in my breasts basically popping out with the dress I wore and I never wore panties from the request of the master. I stood straight making sure my breasts looked bigger then they really were.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sexy+anime+girls&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=581&tbm=isch&tbnid=qUnoMM7ZQEbO5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/29524960%40N07/page2/&docid=7HYSIEGTXuHgJM&imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3178/2773011899_6917ab1f40.jpg&w=344&h=500&ei=5KOtTquLBaGtsALh1436Dg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=120&vpy=122&dur=380&hovh=271&hovw=186&tx=114&ty=185&sig=115139935368047795698&page=4&tbnh=200&tbnw=138&start=48&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:48
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 pm

I smriked a little and looked to them "Well hello youngslaves, what are your names?" I asked in a devilish tone a smile creeping across my lips
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

"I'm Missy." I said shyly as I raised a small hand. I kept blushing and let my pushed up breasts peak out of the tank top I was wearing.

"Jenny." I said looking him up and down licking my lips as my fingers just itched to run them down his chest as I pleasured him. I kept my hand on my breast circling my nipple
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:36 pm

I smirked "suchpretty names, An inoccent young girl and an experianced one... such good choices" I said and pulled the younger on onto me and exmianed her a little "hmm, aren't you a litlte young thing?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

"Y-yes master." I said as a breast accidentally came out of my shirt as I blushed feeling his desire
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 pm

I chuckled a little and kissed her gently picking up she was new to this trade so I decided I might be a little gentle at first and sent the other one outside "Youngest first..." I said dimissing Jenny for the mintue and rubbed my hands over Missy
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:45 pm

I didn't quite know what to do since I was never taught how to pleasure a man so I was kinda nervous well that was a lie I was very nervous,"Master I don't know what to do." I said looking up at him. With him pressing me against him my other breast came out since the bra I was wearing really pushed up my breasts
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

I smiled a little "just let your body move and follow my instructions" I said and striped us both down and rubbed my tool against her as I sat in a chair taking her with me "slwoly lower yourself on me and move against me" I said softly "or would you rather I ask Jenny to help show you" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Jewel
"Master why don't you let me show her how to pleasure a man?" i asked leaning down as I kissed his lips putting my breasts against his shoulder as I smiled
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:52 pm

"hmm, I'm thinking about how about we teach Jenny a little more as well Jewel?" I asked her and kissed her roughly leting Missy come off me as I pulled Jewel onto me and called Jenny in to watch and explain things to Missy.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next