Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 am

I made the mistake to kiss him back just standing there as he pulled me against him. I pulled back,"You don't even love us." I said to him sternly as I put a soft slender hand onto his cheek looking at him, really looking at him for the man he was.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 am

I smiled a little and looked to her with a devilish smirk my handosme blue eyes looking at her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 am

"This is where I leave you Leo to take care of my daughter and let you buy another poor innocent slave." I said angrily as I walked away from him vanishing so he couldn't follow me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:48 am

I smiled and just shrugged looking through them all but just left empty handed not finding one I liked they al looked ugly this time and I wans't interested
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:50 am

I thought about it over a few hours thinking I should just let Leo see his daughter but I put something around her the would protect her if he tried to hurt her and he'd get hurt if he tried. Me and Lilly walked to his house and knocked on the door
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:51 am

"Yes what is it?" asked another perosn answering the door "Come to try and claim it's Leo's child?" he asked knowing I was a little annoyed at several poor girls i had never met claiming their child was mine when I had only ever sired on and that was Lilly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 am

"I am Sophie his last woman and this is his daughter." I said letting the person see that she looked like Leo
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 am

"Please come in, his in his office working at the moment so you might have to be a little patient" he said politly the older man gioded her to a chair "she does look an awful lot like him though"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:59 am

I knew where his office was and I didn't care if I interrupted him or not. I opened the door none to quietly,"Leo this is our daughter." I said sternly as I put Lilly against me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 pm

I looked up with tired eyes and messy hair "So you did decide to let me see her, nice to meet you Lilly" I said smiling slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Lilly
I ran to my father and jumped on his lap,"Daddy!" I said smiling as I looked up at him with my blue eyes as I hugged him to me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:04 pm

I chuckled "hello Lilly" I said softly and hugged her a little as well as she sat on my lap.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 pm

"Daddy you look tired." I said as I put my little hand on his cheek. I took his hand and tugged at it so he'd get up. Mommy had told me where his room was so I made him go there and made him lay down,"Sleep, you need sleep silly." I said tucking him in so he'd be warm
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:07 pm

I sat out and climbed out picking her up "I'll be fine now go back to your mother, I think she wants to go back home" I said knowing she didn't want to be here at all and just sat back down at my desk.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Sophie
I walked to Leo then and stopped him,"You are mine and Lilly's family now Leo." i said softly as I leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on his lips as I put my hands on either side of his face missing him even though he can be rude and selfish but deep down I knew I loved him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I growled and still got up and went back to my desk "well I have work to do" I said "and if I don't I'll end up homeless got it?" I snapped
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I flinched as did Lilly. I nodded and put my head down as I walked out of his office before I put a note for the butler to give Leo."Give this to Leo when in the next day or so." I said as the butler nodded. I walked out of the house as I had Lilly's hand in mine as I did some paper work and stood in line to be sold and I had sent Lilly and her things to where we'd be staying at a hotel. I stood there looking at nothing but straight ahead of me. A lot of men would grasp my breasts or moved my dress to see the smooth gold hoops that were in my nipples. And even some men wanted a test run with me before they thought about betting on me as a new slave of pleasure
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:19 pm

I was down at the market again and frowned at her "you have a daughter to look after, you shouldn't be here" I said and bought her again and bit her neck hard easily drawing blood from her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 pm

I said nothing but stood there looking ahead of me as my breasts shown and the studs I had put in my nipples were pure diamonds. I had a new tattoo on my back that hid the scars I had received in the last few months and it was a picture of a fox jumping out of the underbrush and chasing after something as it looked very viscous ready to attack.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 pm

I growled at her and took her back "Where is Lilly, if you want to go back to your life you should atleast look after her in your free time" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 pm

"I was waiting for you Leo." I said simply as Lilly came running to me with her doll and her things.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 pm

I sighed and put a hand to my head "just come on already" I said pulling her chains a little to take her back.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 pm

I smiled down at Lilly

Lilly
I ran up to my daddy,"Daddy I'm hungry." i said whining
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:34 pm

I sighed and picked ehr up "Let's go back" I said and took them home taking ehr chains off and got them to prepare something to eat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:40 pm

I followed my dad,"Do you love mommy?" I asked hoping he would since I missed my dad in my life
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next