Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:05 pm

"As you wish master." I said moaning as i started to suck his neck as I started to thrust against him. I raised my head and put my hands on his shoulder bouncing against him as I slowly lowered myself onto his dick, slurping could be heard as his dick sank into me. I cupped my breasts in my hands and licked at my nipples before kissing him now focusing on his pleasure now.

Missy
I watched as I saw Jewel and my master have sex. I started to rub myself.

Jenny
I moaned just watching them. I went behind the chair looking at my masters dick as he thrust into Jewel, my bare breasts were close to his head panting
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 pm

I grunted and thrusted up into Jewel seeing the youngest one rubbing herself I reached a hand up and squeezed Jenny's breasts and smirked still thursting into Jewel.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Missy
"Master." I said whimpering wanting a go with him. I rubbed my hand up and down his chest as I kissed his shoulder before kissing up his neck to kiss him.

Jenny
I moaned as I shut my eyes liking him squeezing my breasts. I put a nipple against his lips as I put a hand in his curls at the base of his tool. "I want you." I said softly into his ear.

Jewel
I thrust even harder into him heightening his pleasure as I was the best in the business in pleasuring men.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:13 pm

I smiled enjoying myself throughly and kissed her back roughly as I kept squeezing Janny's breats as I kept thrusting ahrder and harder
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:17 pm

"Sir Leo the dealer has forgotten another slave you have requested." I said swallowing as I watched the naked girls.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 pm

I looked to him moving the girls so i could see him a little "Hmm, bring her in then" I said smiling
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Violet
I walked into the room my long hair going around my waist. The button up shirt hung loosely so it showed a good amount of breasts.

Jewel
I got off of him and put my shirt back on. I looked to the new girl. She looked like she's had a hard life with masters as she had a good scar on her chest but she was just as beautiful. "Master I'll leave you to you're new girls." I said striding out of the room.

Missy
I looked to my masters abandoned dick and slowly lowered myself onto him gasping at how large and full he was. I let my shirt hang around my shoulders showing my hard nipples for his viewing.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:27 pm

I smield a little feeling a new body fallin around my dick and pumped into ehr "Well your name is? want to come join us?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:32 pm

"It's Violet and no I don't want to join you and you're whores." I said spitting at them even though it didn't touch them. I sat on a different chair.

Missy
"Master..." I said softly as my juices leaked out as well as his cum as he filled me. I kissed him once more claiming his mouth enjoying having sex with my master. I rubbed his chest some as i cried out.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:34 pm

After a little while I smirked and dismissed the other and went to Vilet pulling her onto my lap and forcing ehr hip down onto mine.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:37 pm

"What are you doing?" I demanded as I tried to get away from him. I hit him in the face as I ran out of the room and away from him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 pm

I stopped ehr from moving keeping ehr hip firmly on mine and biting her so she couldn't speak at all silencing her voice and made sure she couldn't hit me tying ehr arms behidn her as I thrusted into ehr groaning against her neck
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:42 pm

I flexed my nostrils as I looked to the door knowing someone was out there. *Help me!* I screamed into the persons mind.

Missy
I walked in having a question for my master,"Master..I was wondering if tonight I could service you if you wish to be pleasured again." I said putting my hands out in front of me watching him and another girl having sex.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:45 pm

I smiled at her sweetly "Of course you can my dear, I'll call to you ok?" I siad to her softly as I kept pushing ehr down and silecning any voice she had
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

I nodded as I grinned. "I'll make sure I wear something to you're liking." I said walking out of the room as I smirked still

"Stop please." Violet said as I pushed at his chest
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:49 pm

I smiled a little and nodded "I don;t feel like it" I said my strength over powering hers as i bit into ehr neck still and groaned releasing a little inside her but then pulled her off and licked ehr lips smirking "go on then, i've ahd my full for now" I smirked to her "Plus releasing in you would be a waste"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

I growled at him.

Missy
I went back to my room and looked threw my clothes thinking on what to wear for my master. "Something sexy and reveling." I said to myself as I saw something that would be good choosing not to wear any panties for him. I was half naked from the waist up searching for a shirt to go with the bottoms
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:02 pm

I smiled and later on called missy anad picked ehr up smiling "How are you my love slave?" I asked her before settign ehr on my lap and kissing her
(sorry... mum called me for something)

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:08 pm

"Mmm, master." I said kissing him back as I rubbed him between his legs. I put my hands on his chest as I rubbed my breasts against his chest. "I thought I'd wear something nice for you." I said taking one of his hand and putting it to one of my breasts. I soon walked out of his arms teasing him some as I headed to my bathroom to turn on the water intending to take a shower
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:10 pm

I smirked and looked at her "very nice...Missy" I said and groaned a little as she rubbed between my legs and rubbed between hers before i followed her and watched "intending to give me a little show?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

"Maybe, if your a good boy and sit on that chair I'll give you a show." I said smiling as i gave him one more kiss before I went and let the water go down my body.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 pm

I chuckled a little and sat on the chair and water the water running over her licking ym lips a littleseeing what this newly trained love slave could do.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:21 pm

I walked to him in a see threw gown. It showed my nipples good as I swung a leg over his lap settling onto his dick,"I want you master." I said kissing his neck then trailing it up to his lips. I smirked as I saw Jewel walk threw the door.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:23 pm

I smirked a little and looked up "evening Jewel" I said not minding Missy on my lap and chuckled a little tugging my clothes off and thrusting into her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm

"Missy has requested me to be in here with you two." I said leaning down and kissing him,"As well as the newest of the slaves is stirring up trouble and should be punished, and master I think you should get rid of this Violet and me, Jenny, and Missy can pleasure you better then Violet." I said nodding as I rubbed his chest.

Missy
"Master take me please." I said wanting him to make love to me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next